Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PASA,

I stole a ribbon from you, I hope you don't mind :)

Katie,

I hope you and your brother had a restful night!

Thank you...last evening he was exhausted and a little setback. I'm hoping he got a good night's sleep. That hospital is not a conducive place to rest though esp since he has a roommate who snores all night. Ugh. My Dad flies in this week so that hopefully will help us both.

Thanks for continuing the good thoughts...this will be an ongoing healing road for awhile I'm afraid.

Thank you...last evening he was exhausted and a little setback. I'm hoping he got a good night's sleep. That hospital is not a conducive place to rest though esp since he has a roommate who snores all night. Ugh. My Dad flies in this week so that hopefully will help us both.

Thanks for continuing the good thoughts...this will be an ongoing healing road for awhile I'm afraid.

That's wonderful news about your Dad flying in this week! Hopefully your Bro had a restful night but a snoring roomie is definitly a PITA (pain in the azz). I hope he has a peaceful day today - you too!

Katie (and/or others who have been in the courtroom),
My apologies if this has already been asked/answered previously: Does the jury have any visible reaction to the frequent objections, approaches, and side bars?

As I watch livestream coverage while following discussion here at Websleuths, I can tell you that I :rolleyes:, shout obscenities at the computer :blushing:, want to :banghead:, and get :maddening: enough to :pullhair: and :slapfight: I would, of course, have to restrain myself in the courtroom, but it wouldn't be easy :angel:

That video goes with the article from the AZ Republic. As we were coming out of the courtroom we saw Juan out front with a media (big video camera) camera. I got caught coming out of the courthouse. Tanisha is also seen coming out the door. Katie DDJ is seen a couple of times.
The guy in the red shirt, shorts, and shaved head is an attorney from Canada. That's what he said earlier in the day as we were waiting to get in for the afternoon session. Probably way more than you wanted to know. LOL!!

Here's the link to the article: (by Michael Keifer)

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130321jodi-arias-trial-sideshows-abound.html

It's so cool to see you all there! Juan is so handsome.

Katie (and/or others who have been in the courtroom),
My apologies if this has already been asked/answered previously: Does the jury have any visible reaction to the frequent objections, approaches, and side bars?

As I watch livestream coverage while following discussion here at Websleuths, I can tell you that I :rolleyes:, shout obscenities at the computer :blushing:, want to :banghead:, and get :maddening: enough to :pullhair: and :slapfight: I would, of course, have to restrain myself in the courtroom, but it wouldn't be easy :angel:

YES I have noticed this in the last couple of weeks. Sighs, holding head in hands, closing eyes. I see visible signs of fatigue esp with the frequent "approaches".

That's wonderful news about your Dad flying in this week! Hopefully your Bro had a restful night but a snoring roomie is definitly a PITA (pain in the azz). I hope he has a peaceful day today - you too!

I had a 4 hour brunch with a friend on a sidewalk cafe where we (ok I) smuggled in cans of Sofia champagne to turn an ordinary OJ in to a sparkling mimosa. Girltalk for 4 hours...can't beat it.

That's bittersweet isn't it? Hugs...some of Travis friends gave me some powerful essential oils to help calm down my brother so I used them on his feet and hands and I have to say I saw a change! It takes a village right? Xo

Your brother is blessed to have his sister helping him recover. So many people with mental illness are all alone. I love using lavender oil--it really does work to calm you down. I rub my husband's face/sinuses with it & he always feels better.

Sending you prayers and good vibes!

I had a 4 hour brunch with a friend on a sidewalk cafe where we (ok I) smuggled in cans of Sofia champagne to turn an ordinary OJ in to a sparkling mimosa. Girltalk for 4 hours...can't beat it.

I love Sofia and it's tiny pink can and straw! I'm glad you got some relaxation time!

I love Sofia and it's tiny pink can and straw! I'm glad you got some relaxation time!

sofia+in+a+can.jpg

PASA,

I stole a ribbon from you, I hope you don't mind :)

Katie,

I hope you and your brother had a restful night!

BBM

Not at all. I made them for WSers to use as an avatar or in their siggy to show support for Travis and family.
I'm pleased you want to use it.

KCL,

The woman who did the "Justice for Kari" bumper stickers also held a raffle to help the Dulins (This was the case of Kari Baker who was killed by her husband but he (tried to) make it look like a suicide in Texas). She may be able to offer you some suggestions about a raffle or auction. Her website is: http://dontevengetstarted.blogspot.com/

Wouldn't it be great to have the Travis ribbons available as a sticker on a car? (like the pink "fight cancer" ribbons).

Without reading the 39 pages in this thread, can someone tell me what's it about ans hiw deos it pertain to Jodi Arias trial?? TIA!!

Without reading the 39 pages in this thread, can someone tell me what's it about ans hiw deos it pertain to Jodi Arias trial?? TIA!!

This thread was created for websleuths members who wish to converse and interact with KatieCoolLady. KCL is a generous, compassionate, and articulate lady who had a personable tragedy (her sister murdered violently) who attends court to support the Alexander family. She posts her observations on the insiders thread. They are wonderful posts and insightful. This thread is more a relationship thread than a court thread. Hope that helps.

This thread was created for websleuths members who wish to converse and interact with KatieCoolLady. KCL is a generous, compassionate, and articulate lady who had a personable tragedy (her sister murdered violently) who attends court to support the Alexander family. She posts her observations on the insiders thread. They are wonderful posts and insightful. This thread is more a relationship thread than a court thread. Hope that helps.

Wow...thanks NG (same initials as Nancy Grace lol). That's very nice of you to say.

Wendy this kind of was "born" because there was a whole deal where I was filmed on the Ricki Lake show 2 weeks ago and I kind of brought the posters along with me so Madeleine opened a whole new thread to separate that out then this thread sort of took on a life of it's own.

If you want to see the "money shot" on this thread, as related to Travis Alexander, there is an amazing story that begins on page 14. Have the kleenex ready. It's just an incredible story that unfolded (and continues to unfold). :seeya:

PS. I do know the difference between personal and personable but correct text hates me. And yes KCL story about the Beautiful Benefactor is well worth the read .. An inspiration.

Wonderful re-cap, Negative green-ty. All 39 pages are well worth the read.
Another ty to KCL for caring and sharing. Katie, I hope you're getting rested up for this week, a lot of us are counting on you. I wish I lived closer, I'd be there every day. Prayers to you and Alfonse. I hope he's continuing to improve.

Since this is an off topic thread I just had to share this. I live in Ohio and this young killer was sentenced yesterday for the senseless murder of 3 of his classmates. A fourth is paralyzed. I think this is such a good message and could be a good one for JA too.

http://www.cleveland.com/morris/index.ssf/2013/03/tj_lanes_goes_off_to_prison_wi.html

Hugs to you KCL! Saw Janine on Dr Drew last night and LOVE her.

He's a young 'un, the inmates will have fun with him.

He is in for a rude awakening when he gets to prison, he'll get what he deserves and then some.

What a terrible tragedy at the school.

Thanks for posting the update, biggirl.

KCL,

The woman who did the "Justice for Kari" bumper stickers also held a raffle to help the Dulins (This was the case of Kari Baker who was killed by her husband but he (tried to) make it look like a suicide in Texas). She may be able to offer you some suggestions about a raffle or auction. Her website is: http://dontevengetstarted.blogspot.com/

Wouldn't it be great to have the Travis ribbons available as a sticker on a car? (like the pink "fight cancer" ribbons).

Nells,
I looked this up when Katiecoolady asked about the online auction and the Justice for Kari auction was set up by a friend of the family (not S from DEGMS) and students of Linda Dulin (the mother) built the online website for bidding. So, they didn't use a template or online auction site, but built the wheel just for that auction.
Tipping my "I helped Kari's kids" ball cap to a fellow Kari supporter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89