KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear brother reports feeling better this morning. He said the depression has really lifted (although still hearing voices). he said "I made you something in art class and I signed it. I can't wait to give it to you". Awwwww.....my sweet Alfonse is coming back. <3

So after we were all hot and tired and kind of finished, there were still some areas to look at but it was time to leave...so we went back to T's house to return the shovel and she came out and this woman is SOLID.

She KNOWS she lives in a house of love and laughter and family...she KNOWS she is living the legacy Travis would want for that house. She has no connection whatsoever to Jodi Arias. She is as earthy and grounded as they come. I love this woman. She is giving this sister MEDICINE.

Katie, thank you so very much for sharing this, (bolded part) I've wondered many times how this family is doing in Travis' home. I have prayed that JA's evilness was not left in Travis' home. Thank you again :)

myelephantlamp_Animation.gif

My dear brother reports feeling better this morning. He said the depression has really lifted (although still hearing voices). he said "I made you something in art class and I signed it. I can't wait to give it to you". Awwwww.....my sweet Alfonse is coming back. <3
I'm so happy to hear Alfonse is doing better and felt well enough to do some art. Prayers continue for him.

Wonderful news Katie. I know how worried you have been!

Hi Katie,
I always read, but don't often post, 'cause I'm in Australia and, (by the time I'm reading/thinking about it) it has already been said, often more than once, and usually much more cleverly than I could write anyway..
But I do want you to know that I am thinking, and praying, for you and Alfonse every day. Knowing that the best is still to come, darling girl.

(To everyone else, please accept a great big thank you from me. I sort of "fell" into this crime, and have often wished I had never heard of it, but the kindness, and thoughtfulness on these threads has enabled me to read the most dreadful things, and somehow "process" them without harm. As you would all know, it's hard to stop thinking about this one!)

Hi Katie,
I always read, but don't often post, 'cause I'm in Australia and, (by the time I'm reading/thinking about it) it has already been said, often more than once, and usually much more cleverly than I could write anyway..
But I do want you to know that I am thinking, and praying, for you and Alfonse every day. Knowing that the best is still to come, darling girl.

(To everyone else, please accept a great big thank you from me. I sort of "fell" into this crime, and have often wished I had never heard of it, but the kindness, and thoughtfulness on these threads has enabled me to read the most dreadful things, and somehow "process" them without harm. As you would all know, it's hard to stop thinking about this one!)

Thank you dear Aussie friend! Lots of Aussies in to this trial...the gals who run the main trial FB page are Aussies..wow! Waving at you downunda and thanks so much for your loving thoughts for me and my beloved Alfonse. :) xo

For those of us that are/were from down South... Your brother, I could just bite him!! He is so adorable!

The painting Alfonse gave me tonite that he spent two days creating in art class in the hospital. It says "Home Tweet Home". I think he did a great job, esp considering his state of mind. I told him I'm gonna frame it and put it in our new Sedona home. His sweetness is coming back to the surface. He actually thinks he might come home ina few days...we'll see.

alfonsepainting_zps68d83997.jpg

He pointed out all the birds: chickadee, Raven, Cardinal, Robin ;)

The painting Alfonse gave me tonite that he spent two days creating in art class in the hospital. It says "Home Tweet Home". I think he did a great job, esp considering his state of mind. I told him I'm gonna frame it and put it in our new Sedona home. His sweetness is coming back to the surface. He actually thinks he might come home ina few days...we'll see.

Wow! Love the painting. Thank you for sharing. I was in our local WalMart the other day, and got into a conversation w/greeter Judy. You and Alfonse and Travis' family are now members of her prayer circle. Long story, small town, wonderful people. Thank you for sharing and caring, and please take care of yourself-hugs and prayers.

Alfonse did a great job! You're both blessed to have each other :rose:

Wow!!!! Katie I would love to see this beautiful design reproduced on card stock - perhaps your bro would consider creating a special designer signed greeting card line?

Katie, thank you for sharing Alfonse's beautiful painting. It is obvious he is a sweet and sensitive person. I am glad it is shining through what must be a dark place his must be when his meds go awry.

Blessings and prayers to you both.

This is beautiful! I love it! My mother-in-law loved bird houses and she had quite a few. It's such a wonderful reminder of her this morning.

His style is very distinct to me. I think he can make income from his art more than JA could ever dream of. I'm not trying to be snarky - just honest.

Earlier in this thread it was discused that TA's sister is on a personal quest to look for evidence still missing and how it relates to elephants. I just wanted you, Katy, to pass this on to her.
If JA took I-17 to Flagstaff and then I-40 to Kingman, (Which is the only interstate she could have taken), she had to go through Williams, 30 miles west of Flagstaff. The Elephant Rocks Golf Course & Country Club lies just along the highway.

Beautiful Katie. Thank you for sharing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV