KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's because the are png files. :waitasec:

Nope - saving them all as jpeg and they are coming from Katie as jpeg's too.

UPDATE - try changing from portrait to landscape or vice versa??? Maybe that will help???

Does the photobucket direct link show them upside down for tablet people too?

I was at an appointment earlier and was reading on my Iphone. All the pics were upside for me, too. Back here at home on my Mac, they are right side up. Weird.

Cheering you on along with everyone else, Katie!

Thinking of you today..it can't be easy sharing your story.i pray it brings courage and hope to those who have also been victim of such horrific crimes...blessings to you and thanks for letting us be apart of it!! Look forward to all your updates!

All done 2 WSers are here and were going for a snack til my limo picks me up....wow ricki was so nice and made it easey for me- super nice staff...waiting for a giftbag

Thankssis_Animation.gif

All done 2 WSers are here and were going for a snack til my limo picks me up....wow ricki was so nice and made it easey for me- super nice staff...waiting for a giftbag

I have permission via Katiecoolady on behalf of the two WS'ers there today to post this pic. If I get screen names to go with the faces - I will add those and post pic with the names too!

WSersatRickiLake.jpg

We sure have pretty members here!

Lol thanks ANJ! I like taking pics...this place is amazing. I leave for the studio in 90 min so relaxing in my room. They have a free breakfast downstairs so gonna check that out in a bit. I'm kinda nervous about the show. I had to bring 3 outfits so they will totally do my hair make up,and style me. Maybe Tim Gunn will be there God knows I need it. ;)
Got a note from Janine D from the plane this am. She's headed to AZ! Wow. What a week. I'm already emotional......more pics later.....

I had Court all day today and finally got to take and look at WS and this thread made my day! Katie you looked beautiful and can't wait to hear how it went. If you are not allowed to talk about the show until it airs, we will all just have to wait to see it.

You are a victim's rights angel!

Ok I have an iPad and no matter which way I turn it, the pictures arepaide Dow. Can someone repost them? I want to enjoy them too. Thanks in advance!

There's a switch on the side of the Ipad, up above the volume buttons. If you push the switch in the "up" position, the photos won't rotate when you rotate the Ipad. It locks the screen in that position. No more standing on your head!

There's a switch on the side of the Ipad, up above the volume buttons. If you push the switch in the "up" position, the photos won't rotate when you rotate the Ipad. It locks the screen in that position. No more standing on your head!
:gthanks: I was posting these the same as I have always posted pics and thought am I losing it? LOL

I have an I pad 1, first version, and it doesn't have that switch. Bummer!

KCL: I just read your sister's story today--and I wanted to make sure that my screen name doesn't bother you--I'm not German, I just took a lot of it in college. I'd hate to be a reminder of those animals. Your sister was beautiful.

Katie sent this one and said she shook hands with Art Smith. (Me being totally clueless asked - who is that.......well, it appears it was Oprah's chef! Egg on my face!)

katieshookhandswithArtSmith.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member