KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Websleuths is full of amazing people. I was able to donate this time but there have been many instances when I could not afford it. For those who can't donate, don't forget that your words of support for the family are priceless. More valuable than money as far as I'm concerned.

I'm in. Thank you, Katie, for shifting the focus from all the negative crap back to the family, where it should always be. My thanks to you!

I sent a small donation along with much love and positive thoughts for them all.

This webpage is not available
Google Chrome's connection attempt to www.paypal.com was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.

Is this just me?

Got in and got it sent KCL. Woot! What a fantastic idea Katie, you're awesome.

Last update, over 160 donations today...!!! Will give more info later when I get home. :great:

:great::great::great::great:
Katie, I just want to say you are an AMAZING victims advocate, and I am truly humbled by your selfless service to this family. Your kindness is without doubt helping to create positive memories amid the devastating losses they have suffered.

I actually remembered my PayPal password, and was able to send a donation that is long overdue. My best wishes are with the family and with this rally to raise money, especially after this past witness and the shameful things she has done and said. The family shouldn't have to worry about money and finances on top of it all.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Katie, we know sweet PASA is going through a difficult time with a sick family member. If you happen to communicate with her, please let her know we are sending prayers her way. Thank you again for the brilliant donation drive idea. I hope that as Travis' family members lay their heads down tonight, the thought in their minds as they drift to dreams will be about the wave of support and good wishes that unexpectedly came their way today. Hugs to you.

Katie, we know sweet PASA is going through a difficult time with a sick family member. If you happen to communicate with her, please let her know we are sending prayers her way. Thank you again for the brilliant donation drive idea. I hope that as Travis' family members lay their heads down tonight, the thought in their minds as they drift to dreams will be about the wave of support and good wishes that unexpectedly came their way today. Hugs to you.

I talked to PASA for a long tonite. Things are still touchy w/ her family member in the hospital. I think she's pretty exhausted and it's doubtful she'll make it to court this week. I'll pass along the good wishes..she's not even signed on for a few days.

I hope too that they lay their heads down with a feeling of love and relief. xoxo

I go back a lot further than you gals. My sis and I would put on a play for the neighbors.....Ma and Pa Kettle...I always was Pa :floorlaugh:
My favorite line was "what cha want ma" :floorlaugh:
Oh the fun we had in the good ole days

We are definitely circling the wagons now. Also we've developed such a strong core there (PASA , KatieDDJ, etc) that we all have our own private sharings going on and we just need to decompress after trial times so we can let our hair down and pick up where we left off last time. It's not a party, it's therapy for us. No time for superficiality anymore plus I do think the DT is baiting and sending out spies--hate to sound paranoid but I do think this is happening. I think I know who one of them is and I think he knows I know as he steers away from me now.
I think you are right. They want a mistrial. Wilmer and Nurmi want to walk away and have other attorneys represent Jodi. I think Alice wants out also. She will fake a nervous breakdown. My prediction.

I put up 2 post from posters by mistake. I was responding to katiecooladys post. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89