KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do we have a total for the donations yet? i'll donate again but i don't get paid until friday.

We are definitely circling the wagons now. Also we've developed such a strong core there (PASA , KatieDDJ, etc) that we all have our own private sharings going on and we just need to decompress after trial times so we can let our hair down and pick up where we left off last time. It's not a party, it's therapy for us. No time for superficiality anymore plus I do think the DT is baiting and sending out spies--hate to sound paranoid but I do think this is happening. I think I know who one of them is and I think he knows I know as he steers away from me now.

This as the elements of the movie "Runaway Jury". Scary!!! How low can they go. *shaking head* Defense Attorney is about making sure the defendants rights are carried out during the trial not becoming the "SS"!!!

Sheeesh

Agreed KCL! :welcome: AMB

KCL said on the radio last night that it had topped $8,000 at that time. Tricia's show airs at 8pm on Sundays.

:what: AWESOME!! And it will keep growing! Thank you KCL for giving us here at Websleuths an opportunity to directly help Travis' family. I know that for me, watching the trial daily and hearing the heinous abuse the DT is using to get their client off with manslaughter , really takes an emotional toll and I feel so helpless for the family. Being able to contribute to Travis' family to help them continue to be in court representing Travis really makes my day & gives me a focus.

Thanks to my fellow WS'ers for your generousity.:rocker:

Newbie here just sent donation -- finally feel I have done something positive during this frustrating trial -- thanks for this!

Michele

Katy,
What a fantastic idea!! I donated and hope the balance keeps going up!! The number of donations alone says so much for this family (more than the amount given). Thank you.

I don't do paypal, is there another way I can send a donation? Email money transfer? Cheque?

Katy,
What a fantastic idea!! I donated and hope the balance keeps going up!! The number of donations alone says so much for this family (more than the amount given). Thank you.

i did the same last night. i think this is a perfect thing for WS to be involved in. it's making a difference.

Katie, your donation drive was perfectly timed. I was in shock watching Sam, Tanisha, and Steven sit within feet of the evil being that murdered their brother. Making the moment even worse was an enlarged picture (the last one of him alive) shown on the screen. Their tears were heartbreaking. How much more will this family be forced to endure? Hopefully they remembered all the people who think and pray for them daily and support them as shown through the donations yesterday.

May we always remember this family for their courage, strengh, and dignity. Justice is on the way.

Katie, your donation drive was perfectly timed. I was in shock watching Sam, Tanisha, and Steven sit within feet of the evil being that murdered their brother. Making the moment even worse was an enlarged picture (the last one of him alive) shown on the screen. Their tears were heartbreaking. How much more will this family be forced to endure? Hopefully they remembered all the people who think and pray for them daily and support them as shown through the donations yesterday.

May we always remember this family for their courage, strengh, and dignity. Justice is on the way.

Thank you Goldie. I thought that too. I had a talk with Steven after court and I feel comfortable sharing how touched he's been hearing how this case has affected others. I had that idea for weeks and woke up yesterday and something in me just said "no time like the present, just do it" and then I heard the footage was reaired on the local news of me supporting the family. How about that for timing?

Thanks again to everyone who got on board. It was much NEEDED and greatly APPRECIATED!!! :heart: :grouphug:

I go back a lot further than you gals. My sis and I would put on a play for the neighbors.....Ma and Pa Kettle...I always was Pa :floorlaugh:
My favorite line was "what cha want ma" :floorlaugh:
Oh the fun we had in the good ole days

"Whatcha want ma"... That is so stinkin' cute...love it!

In addition to playing "Business" (like I mentioned before), we also played "wedding" ...and we used to think it was "awfully wedded wife" instead of "lawfully" wedded wife"!! Lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV