KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an email today from Travis' sister thanking me for my donation.. Wow. I was shocked. How nice. Of course in normal situations of giving/pledging you wouldn't think twice of receiving a thank you, but with everything they have going on, I was just really impressed.

I hope this nightmare is over soon and they can just be alone with their families and friends to start the real mourning of Travis w/out the evil monster involved.

KCL
It was nice to finally meet you today. You do so much good here and professionally too.

I received an email today from Travis' sister thanking me for my donation.. Wow. I was shocked. How nice. Of course in normal situations of giving/pledging you wouldn't think twice of receiving a thank you, but with everything they have going on, I was just really impressed.

I hope this nightmare is over soon and they can just be alone with their families and friends to start the real mourning of Travis w/out the evil monster involved.

OMG - I did too! Crying - what a family!

I know this question has been asked somewhere before but I can't find the thread. Where can I read the story about the elephant for Travis. Thank you in advance

Katie!! I was listening to Tricia's radio program and you said something that struck me as a super idea: When a criminal is sentenced to death, part of the sentence should also be that their brain will be donated for scientific studies. Fantastic idea!

:yourock:

Good morning to everyone.

I just read the story of the elephant symbol and our beloved benefactor of WS gifts to the family (and for KCL, Mr Martinez, and Mr Flores). I am left speechless, with an intense inner-feeling that is impossible to describe. I had never thought of my elephants as being so symbolic, but now I understand why I have been drawn to collecting special ones for many years. Thank you so much for the beautiful story, and a special blessing to our benefactor, too.

(For anyone who has not read KCL's story of how the elephant came to be a symbol of our support, you can find it in this thread on page 4 if your settings are for 100 pages per post, posts # 338 - 395)

I saw a real elephant face to face this weekend. Justice for Travis is coming soon!

Just popped in to say you have been on my mind and I've been thinking of you and your brother (and family) today - hope you are OK.

Just popped in to say you have been on my mind and I've been thinking of you and your brother (and family) today - hope you are OK.

Thank you! :). Today is my dear brother's birthday so after I'm finished work at noon , instead of going to court I'll be hanging with him. :). He's been up and down but steadily improving. I've been just ok, really exhausted actually but taking next week completely off so that will be good. :seeya:

Hi, Tell your brother everybody here says HAPPY BIRTDAY. You certainly deserve the time off. Some R@R will do you good.

A Happy Birthday to Katiecoolady's dear brother. Sending lots of prayers, love and support... :)

Not zoo. During a local festival the elephant was out and about on the road. lol.

I drive a small car. I wouldn't like that. :eek:

Thank you! :). Today is my dear brother's birthday so after I'm finished work at noon , instead of going to court I'll be hanging with him. :). He's been up and down but steadily improving. I've been just ok, really exhausted actually but taking next week completely off so that will be good. :seeya:

BBM

I used to have a job as a tailpipe on a city bus, and everyday I'd come home exhausted. :giggle:

Rah! Rah! Rah! Happy Birthday to Brother-Cool! :cheers:

And a big Hooray-woohoo for Ms KCL---a whole week off sounds like the perfect plan. Enjoy, rest, be a bit naughty, and pamper yoursel! You have more than earned it.
:rollercoaster:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member