KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up. Can someone summarize the morning session. This is what I already know. A Walmart employee testified that there was no return of a gas can, and a friend of TA's showed the video of Jodi with her head on TA's lap at a friends house, but without the sound. Was there anything ground breaking?

I just woke up. Can someone summarize the morning session. This is what I already know. A Walmart employee testified that there was no return of a gas can, and a friend of TA's showed the video of Jodi with her head on TA's lap at a friends house, but without the sound. Was there anything ground breaking?

Tesoro employee testified that JA made 3 purchases of gas. Deanna Reid testified about her relationship with TA. Said they dated and she wanted to get married but TA was not ready at that point. They had a very loving and respectful relationship and loved to be with each other. They remained friends after the breakup. Oh and at some point Deana had gone to Costa Rica on a mission for her church.

how long till it starts? So I know how much time I have for real life stuff :)

Thank you! :). Today is my dear brother's birthday so after I'm finished work at noon , instead of going to court I'll be hanging with him. :). He's been up and down but steadily improving. I've been just ok, really exhausted actually but taking next week completely off so that will be good. :seeya:

It's my mom's birthday too! Made a homemade chocolate pie for her and virtually share with your brother :seeya:

Katie, hope you are able to recharge your batteries this week. I think I speak for many when I say we appreciate all of your intelligent observations, so articulately posted. I will always be interested in your thoughts but hope that people back off from hounding you for more. I understand! Take care, and thank you for all you have done for the Alexander family.

Thank you! :). Today is my dear brother's birthday so after I'm finished work at noon , instead of going to court I'll be hanging with him. :). He's been up and down but steadily improving. I've been just ok, really exhausted actually but taking next week completely off so that will be good. :seeya:

Happy belated to Alfonse!! So glad y'all could spend it together!!

You, by the way, are amazing miss thang!! With all you have going on, you still make time for all of us and are continually so positive and inspiring!!!! I haven't been on much at all lately due to several things going on, but when i do get to pop in it's a wonderful thing to see your posts!! *hugs*

I don't know where else to put this but a shout out to anyone who has previously contacted wanting to be involved in a project I will call "rooms", now is the time to contact me. Thank you! :) (I didn't organize pm's well)

Only up to 3/17 on this thread! WOW! What an amazing story KCL! Good thoughts and prayers coming to you, Travis' family and your brother Alphonso! And to BB! How wonderful that Travis led you to those gifts for his sisters! WOW! Is all I can say...

Also, had to post to "see" if my signature had that beautiful blue ribbon with the elephant on it!!

Justice for Travis is coming in the next two weeks!!! :seeya:

Hi KCL!!

I just wanted to stop by and send you some love :loveyou: :loveyou:

and thank you for all you do. I know Travis' family needs your support more than ever right now.

I hope Alfonse had a wonderful HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

:juanettes: And give Juan a kiss for us! (just kidding!)

Hi KCL!!

I just wanted to stop by and send you some love :loveyou: :loveyou:

and thank you for all you do. I know Travis' family needs your support more than ever right now.

I hope Alfonse had a wonderful HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

:juanettes: And give Juan a kiss for us! (just kidding!)

Awwww...thanks sweetie. It's been a busy busy productive day but feeling good. Thanks so much...I will give Juan that kiss...a chocolate one will do? ;) Love your dancing girls!

The one and only thing "accidentally" left behind from the builder in our new house - in Alfonse room.
This is the came from Miracle on 34th Street.

signleftinAlfonsoroom.jpg

He thinks he is ready to come home this weekend.

Hey! That's in my signature... didn't know it came from Miracle on 34th Street!?!! :seeya:

What is on your mind today? Obviously mine must be thinking of JUSTICE! My latest morning coffee art project! LOL
Hope it is okay to go off topic here and share.

Oh ANJ! Can I "steal" this for my avatar???!!! :please:

:seeya:

Awwww...thanks sweetie. It's been a busy busy productive day but feeling good. Thanks so much...I will give Juan that kiss...a chocolate one will do? ;) Love your dancing girls!
Hey, KCL! I know that you weren't able to attend Court yesterday, but did that "new" information you spoke about ever come out? TIA

Hey! That's in my signature... didn't know it came from Miracle on 34th Street!?!! :seeya:

Lol it's not the quote- just the symbolism of something unique being left in the house, like the cane

Hey, KCL! I know that you weren't able to attend Court yesterday, but did that "new" information you spoke about ever come out? TIA

Gosh I have no idea what you're referencing here- can I buy a vowel? Seriously I don't remember. My brain has been pulled in so many directions...

While I'm here - can someone point me to the Youtube tapes of April 15th and that week? I started late in this trial - read about it when it first happened and work got in the way. I read ALL of Jodi's testimony and re-direct! And watched for the first time live stream last week. Will watch again next week - closing etc., as I lost my job, so now I can watch!! LOL!

or are there transcripts here somewhere of the week of April 15th - that's when AVL was on the stand. TIA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV