KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL is in the courtroom for the verdict!! Thank you so much KCL for ALL that you have done and continue to do! :)

YAY!

hi-ho-hi-ho-it's off to jail she goes!! :jail::great::jail::great::jail::great::jail:

Seeing the pain in your face crying broke my heart today.How brave you have been being in that court room ,helping the Alexander family like the Angel you are. I have been humbled by your strength throughout this trial,after all you have been through losing your beautiful sister. I hope with all my heart this experience as hard as I know it was at times has helped your own healing.You sister is so proud of you! I am fairly strong but I do not know if I could do all you have done after our own trial and relive it for someone you never met but you love and want justice for.I picture Travis in Heaven being surrounded by our loved ones who were stolen from us,all so happy that today another victim got justice.Blessing Always.

YOU ARE a VERY SPECIAL PERSON KATHY. I am so glad I "Met you" I will always keep your sister and travis in my heart right next to my cousin Danny.Justice for 1 is Justice to us all.

Bless you KCL and your family for being there for Travis's family and friends and thank you for helping is understand it all. How hard this was for you. Love and hugs.

I think you did more for that family while they were in Arizona than anyone, except Juan and Flores, than anyone else. :hug:

Just getting home. What an incredible day...just incredible.

I had no idea at all I could get in the courtroom. At ALL. I was just standing outside w/ my friend Joi planning to watch in the hall (MANY family and friends were there) and suddenly Tanisha came out and grabbed us and said "you're sitting with us" and ushered us in and we sat DIRECTLY behind them. Joi and I were clutching each other's hands to keep from bawling the entire time from the moment we sat down and praying (not for the verdict we wanted but just to surround the family in love and ourselves to keep from losing it) .

I never for once have felt like there would be ANY other verdict than 1st degree as you all know. And today was no exception. I woke up today with a sense of calm, went to work, was undistracted and gave two treatments. Came out and the front desk person just mouthed "verdict" to me, I grabbed my keys and rushed down to the courthouse.

I am so fortunate to have been able to sit with the family and hug them and be there with them during this incredible moment. I never even really looked at JA, the MURDERER. We were so focused on the space we were in, it's almost like she faded in to the background.

We had a fairly large gathering afterward.

I just heard how JM went out first and in the elevator with some spectators..that was Katie WIck and Stacey and her cousin as well as Angie...they literally got stuck in the stairwell trying to get off the 5th floor , lost their wifi and ended up back on the 5th floor desperately seeking a signal to hear the verdict... They banged on the 5th floor door and the security guard let them back in to get on the elevator and Juan and Flores were RIGHT THERE and invited them to ride with them. We heard the entire amazing story blow by blow up on the rooftop. It was absolutely amazing..seeing NO public got in the courtroom but they got this immediate moment with Juan Martinez and Flores (I'm not telling it well but we were all on the edges of our seats listening). I'm energized and wiped at the same time..finally watching the TV coverage.

Thanks for all the love you guys....amazing, just amazing.

JUSTICE!!!!!

I had no idea at all I could get in the courtroom. At ALL. I was just standing outside w/ my friend Joi planning to watch in the hall (MANY family and friends were there) and suddenly Tanisha came out and grabbed us and said "you're sitting with us" and ushered us in and we sat DIRECTLY behind them. Joi and I were clutching each other's hands to keep from bawling the entire time from the moment we sat down and praying (not for the verdict we wanted but just to surround the family in love and ourselves to keep from losing it) .

I never for once have felt like there would be ANY other verdict than 1st degree as you all know. And today was no exception. I woke up today with a sense of calm, went to work, was undistracted and gave two treatments. Came out and the front desk person just mouthed "verdict" to me, I grabbed my keys and rushed down to the courthouse.

I am so fortunate to have been able to sit with the family and hug them and be there with them during this incredible moment. I never even really looked at JA, the MURDERER. We were so focused on the space we were in, it's almost like she faded in to the background.

I just heard how JM went out first and in the elevator with some spectators..that was Katie WIck and Stacey and her cousin as well as Angie...they literally got stuck in the stairwell trying to get off the 5th floor , lost their wifi and ended up back on the 5th floor desperately seeking a signal to hear the verdict... They banged on the 5th floor door and the security guard let them back in to get on the elevator and Juan and Flores were RIGHT THERE and invited them to ride with them. We heard the entire amazing story blow by blow up on the rooftop. It was absolutely amazing..seeing NO public got in the courtroom but they got this immediate moment with Juan Martinez and Flores (I'm not telling it well but we were all on the edges of our seats listening). I'm energized and wiped at the same time..finally watching the TV coverage.

JUSTICE!!!!!

BBM

So what'd they say?! Also, will the Alyce sealed stuff be unsealed after the trial?

JUSTICE!!!!!

KCL, I saw you when the verdict was read and I swear there were at least 3 different emotions in your expression. I hope you are taking some time to decompress. :)

I was looking around, I'll be honest, that I didn't know the whole story of your sister. Ran across an article and saw this picture! It's of you and Beth Karas!

katie-jordy-s-excellent-adventure.3848.40.jpg

Thank you guys, for everything. Please tune in tomorrow to the Ricki Lake Show (that I took you all on with me) on Fox.

http://therickilakeshow.com/

Also our wonderful support posters Labradorable and Frigga in the audience with me. xoxoxo

I'll be watching with friends at 1pm (airs 11am but I'm working) our time here (with lunch and of course some libations and Kleenex).

Thank you guys, for everything. Please tune in tomorrow to the Ricki Lake Show (that I took you all on with me) on Fox.

http://therickilakeshow.com/

Also our wonderful support posters Labradorable and Frigga in the audience with me. xoxoxo

I'll be watching with friends at 1pm (airs 11am but I'm working) our time here (with lunch and of course some libations and Kleenex).

10 Minutes in Rochester.

There is a Ricki Lake thread set up. It's coming on at 10am where I am. Going to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89