Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Back in the limo w my swag"

backinthelimowmyswag.jpg

I have permission via Katiecoolady on behalf of the two WS'ers there today to post this pic. If I get screen names to go with the faces - I will add those and post pic with the names too!

WSersatRickiLake.jpg

We sure have pretty members here!

Katie.. Ricki was on earlier thought of you hope everything went well today.. I know there's a lot people who look up to you for how you've faced pain, anger, adversity in loss & over came by support, kindness & understanding with others who have had the same journey... You ROCK Lady!!

Thank you for sharing your experience today I got teared up when read a post about sharing with those who may never go & see what you have today again it's a kindness you don't realize you have... I'm sure your sister is very proud of your advocacy & voice you give those who don't have one!!

And... look at all you lovely ladies!! Smokin' Hot True Crime Babes!! And to think you were worried about filming.. you ought have been worried about navigating thru the crowd of men you probably drew like moths to a flame!!

Finally... WooHoo Janine is coming to town!!

Ok got to go get doggie she had surgery today :(

Katie...You look absolutely beautiful...A magazine cover photo for sure!

I have permission via Katiecoolady on behalf of the two WS'ers there today to post this pic. If I get screen names to go with the faces - I will add those and post pic with the names too!

WSersatRickiLake.jpg

We sure have pretty members here!

Labradorable left and Frigga right....how nice was that??

I bet the new Pope isn't feeling as on top of the world as I am right now. You guys sure know how to puff up a gal!!! Thank you!!! Incredible trip just incredible. I didn't get to say everything I wanted but I think it went really well...got a lot of positive feedback . They even had a therapist there to give us any support we needed. This team is really really special. Got a lot of good hugs. ESP from one cute male producer who wrote me and wants to follow my posts here now.......mmmmmhmmmmm

Katie,
Thanks so much for "taking" us along with you today. You are absolutely a beautiful soul. Loved all the pictures and you looked Great!

Have a safe trip home and will be looking forward to your reports this week:)

Can't wait to see the episode. I am sure you made your big sis proud today:) (((( hugs ))))

I bet the new Pope isn't feeling as on top of the world as I am right now. You guys sure know how to puff up a gal!!! Thank you!!! Incredible trip just incredible. I didn't get to say everything I wanted but I think it went really well...got a lot of positive feedback . They even had a therapist there to give us any support we needed. This team is really really special. Got a lot of good hugs. ESP from one cute male producer who wrote me and wants to follow my posts here now.......mmmmmhmmmmm

Trophys are always in fashion.

Mods - can we keep this thread open for updates on the show and for when the show airs! Also, so we have a place to chit chat with Katie without tossing the court observers thread off topic? Pretty please with a crackberry / pinkberry on top?

Katiecoolady's Pinkberry (crackberry!)

Pinkberry_Animation.gif

Nope - saving them all as jpeg and they are coming from Katie as jpeg's too.

UPDATE - try changing from portrait to landscape or vice versa??? Maybe that will help???

Does the photobucket direct link show them upside down for tablet people too?

For me ( iPad user) I read WS on tapatalk. The photos look upside down reading the thread but when I click on photo (for larger view) it totally is right-side-up (and I do not do anything but click on photo) ...awesome photos ... Thanks to KCL for sharing and to you for posting them all here for us to enjoy :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No new pope and doesn't matter. You are way more incredible!

Everybody got a copy of Susan's book (Katiecoolady got her copy signed!)
signedbook.jpg

(love that background there - Katiecool!)

KCL, what an exciting, fun, emotional day for you. Thank you so much for taking us all with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89