KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all feel a bit dragged out about now, we all feel we too have been manipulated to some degree, held unwilling captive awaiting outcome of this never ending trial. But keep good thoughts, better days are coming for us all, and thank you KCL for being the glue that has held it all together. You made me cry a few times, but laugh many times too. xxoo

I could not have expressed my own feelings better. This trial in these last couple weeks has ground me down to the very last shred of a coping mechanism that I have.

I'm so ready to shred the memory/thoughts of this murderer and bring m focus as you say to those affirmations that Travis laid out. I do feel like he breathed a life force in to my life that is ready to come alive. I need some time to recover.

A true Scorpio (many of you will relate) it's common to crash and burn then resurrect from the ashes...and doing it in Phoenix as well.

My dear Alfonse invited me to dinner tonite and has emerged being this support system I never imagined having. THAT is a true miracle and one that bloomed right during this trial. It's almost too much for me to wrap my head around. But it's a lovely, beautiful gift.

Being a "giver" (which I know you can relate to as well Frigga) you often get the question "who takes care of YOU?" and now I have someone...my dear dear sweet special brother. Who would have thought?

xoxo

Feeling melancholy and I just don't know what else tonite....

That brings tears to my eyes. I, like many others here, pray often for Alponse. I feel compelled to pray even when I get caught up in my own little world. The angels are guarding and guiding your dear brother. God bless the both of you...

I could not have expressed my own feelings better. This trial in these last couple weeks has ground me down to the very last shred of a coping mechanism that I have.

I'm so ready to shred the memory/thoughts of this murderer and bring m focus as you say to those affirmations that Travis laid out. I do feel like he breathed a life force in to my life that is ready to come alive. I need some time to recover.

A true Scorpio (many of you will relate) it's common to crash and burn then resurrect from the ashes...and doing it in Phoenix as well.

My dear Alfonse invited me to dinner tonite and has emerged being this support system I never imagined having. THAT is a true miracle and one that bloomed right during this trial. It's almost too much for me to wrap my head around. But it's a lovely, beautiful gift.

Being a "giver" (which I know you can relate to as well Frigga) you often get the question "who takes care of YOU?" and now I have someone...my dear dear sweet special brother. Who would have thought?

xoxo

Feeling melancholy and I just don't know what else tonite....

Kathy, what a beautiful thing that your brother has become such a support! I love your Phoenix from the ashes analogy. I am a Scorpio and can relate to that. We will always rise again, right? It would be so nice if you could take some time to be still. Sedona sounds like a wonderful place for regenerating. What day is your birthday?

Today is the day! I hope that is the way it happens.....The trial over today.

Kathy, what a beautiful thing that your brother has become such a support! I love your Phoenix from the ashes analogy. I am a Scorpio and can relate to that. We will always rise again, right? It would be so nice if you could take some time to be still. Sedona sounds like a wonderful place for regenerating. What day is your birthday?

Today is the day! I hope that is the way it happens.....The trial over today.

Yes! Another fellow Scorpion. :seeya:

Thank you, I have a week waiting for me at a spa in July...but before then we are setting up our Sedona house and will be getting up there in a couple weeks as our furniture arrives....I may sleep there in the quiet for a few weekends before i regain my full vibrancy again.

This is probably off-topic, but I wanted to tell you I thought you looked beautiful yesterday. That is a gorgeous color on you, your hair looked fab and I LOVED the glasses:) Stay strong, you lovely woman, you.

Still near the courthouse waiting for a verdict- apparently Jodi doin interviews

After watching the D. Brewer interview this morning I just had to tweet Kiefer & ask him if that was his voice I heard contributing to the media circus.

Listening to her BS was disgusting

It really was disgusting. It must have been hard to be there in person. It was very *cuss* that she started in with the "I didn't want to drag Travis's name through the mud" BS right before she started dragging his name through the mud again. :facepalm: :banghead:

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member