KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I love you KarmicLaw. My friend Joi and I have a plan to drop our JodiArias weight gain this summer...maybe we need a support group thread for this..I'm sure we're not the only ones. :floorlaugh: You crack me up!!!
You're not the only ones. :blushing:

Thank you Katie,

Words fail, I am so grateful to contribute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I must have missed any posts about that...I certainly hope I didn't inadvertently post something along those lines? I really don't want to hear more from the jurors as I don't want to know who those 4 were. I watched them so closely all those months and I just don't want to have bad feelings toward any of them. :(

I am however very interested in hearing from the alternates/ dismissed jurors.

KCL I would like to hear from juror #5 and #11

Michael savage has a video up on you tube talking about arias speech to jury he gets some facts wrong but says what I think most are feeling ...if you go to the state page you can get there from the link.

I must have missed any posts about that...I certainly hope I didn't inadvertently post something along those lines? I really don't want to hear more from the jurors as I don't want to know who those 4 were. I watched them so closely all those months and I just don't want to have bad feelings toward any of them. :(

I am however very interested in hearing from the alternates/ dismissed jurors.

OOPs I posted too soon...just climbed out of bed so sorry

I didn't listen to Foreman's interview, just seen clips...enough to make me ..ahem. Can someone answer please...was he taking a lot of notes? Submitting questions or bulldozing his way into being foreman? I'm sensing a "type" about him. And Travis was crucified by a sociopath allowed to slander him in death because the law is on the murderer's side. Dead men cannot sue.
Why is Mr. Foreman the only one making media blitzes, just like Jodi?

No, in my days in the courtroom he NEVER took notes. Sat with his arms crossed most of the time, his chair turned slightly toward the witness.

The ONLY note I have about him in all the notes I took was that during Nurmi's cross of Deanna Reid, while asking her about her mission, he and Paul Rudd looked bored and sat with their heads in their hands.

It was a surprise to me, a big one, that he was foreman. I would not have predicted that. He certainly never seemed as engaged as many of the others.

I support this juror's right to vote his convictions. I do not support his statements about the victim in this case, nor the murderer he voted to convict. It gives me great pause that he is so willing to tell the world what he thinks of all the players in this case, yet unwilling to reveal his vote.

I totally would have respectfully snipped this, if I could have figured out how to do it on my iPad.

I get tight in the chest just imagining what your family has gone through. You really are the angel that the Alexanders have needed. I do believe that there is a reason this is happening the way that it is. As hard as that is to digest, it gives me comfort. I release the outcome to the Universe and try not to worry about the path that outcome may take. It sounds easier than it is, as you well know.

We all need a massage, a time out, some more vino....and some victory dust....for it will be. I know it will. Nasmate.

God works in His mysterious ways.......KEEP THE FAITH

Michael savage has a video up on you tube talking about arias speech to jury he gets some facts wrong but says what I think most are feeling ...if you go to the state page you can get there from the link.

Can you, or someone, post direct link to video? TIA

I thought the EXACT same thing. His comments were ENTIRELY way too similar to DB's interview.

There isn't anything the defense and MK would do that would shock me. And that's all I'm going to say. But if what I think might have happened then shame on the foreman, DT, and MK. But to the DT and MK all is fair in love and war right? What's little ole ethics?

Good morning all! Well I feel like my own "roving reporter" moments in the hall the day before the verdict may have stirred up some Inquiry esp w the public information officer who lets just say indicated to me there were some similar perceptions and concerns going on there. There was another media person who said "I'm glad to finally have someone to talk to about this- he's out of his mind" (well what this person called him over and over saying "I'm sorry it's just the best word "was a name Nancy Grace uses to refer to Dr. ****Samuels) and since Kiefer has some status as a local reporter for many yrs (he worked at New Times for many yrs before leaving disgruntled and going to the Republic) I think people sort of dont cross him. I sure felt that way. My friend Joi stepped in as he was spewing spitting fire about how this was never a death case to begin with, there was no pre med blah blah she tried to,say "but there is so much premeditation" and his bullying style of aggressiveness caused her to grab my hand and squeeze it in front of him. This was all IN the courtroom on a break spurred by me asking him if the jury would deliberate over the weekend. He was like a boiling volcano who once it popped all the brimstone came flying out. I am NOT the only person this occurred with. People were like wtf on this dude but you tend to back away from a pot boiling over.

But let me say this out loud. Of any person in that courtroom including the Alexanders who spewed THE MOST venom and vitriol against anyone , it was Michael Kiefer. And most of it directed at Juan Martinez. He had gotten so far off the rails he was trying to convince me that the gas can purchase and borrowing issue was perfectly normal for someone to do, "women dye their hair all the time on vacation", but the tone was like someone losing it talking about an ex they wanted to turn you against. He was clearly spewing this in the media section and the other reporter who I talked to for a LONG time that day about all this was saying how they always hoped Kiefer was sitting elsewhere so he wouldn't start up this crazy BS on them again. I'm gonna break confidentiality now and tell you he said to me on more than one occasion, "when this murder 2 conviction comes in I'm gonna walk right up to Juan Martinez and tell him to,shove it up his a$$". Verbatim.

I think the fact "his" M2 prediction wasn't satisfied he went rabid and we saw the staged DB interview, the leaked juror question which was later edited out (not before seen, recorded and discussed all over the net). What defense attorney wouldn't want a reporter on the outside to do their bidding? He went too far, his cockiness got out of control and I think there will be consequences. I think by the fact he's editing important stuff out he's being monitored. And people of influence are still watching.

It will be interesting to see what shenanigans he pulls between now and the re mitigation hearing. I do know but can't say more that we will be hearing from an alternate soon. I'd like to hear from ALL of them and of course more from my CEO.

Edited to add when I say roving reporter I mean I asked several media people what they thought about that leaked question being published. I just kept asking questions like "should we know the foreperson at this stage?"

I could have written the first half of your post verbatim--but I am not 10 years out yet, just about two. It gives me hope I will return to my old wonderful self. I'm a shadow and shell of the person I used to be!

I saw this, and have been trying to think of another Edith besides Bunker - finally got: Edith Piaf - french singer, "La Vie En Rose"?

I think the song title means 'looking through rose colored glass' or something similar but I thought, with a view of KCL's post, it might fit here. As pointed out - there might very well be a benefit to LWOP for cmja - better still, if it's offered as a plea (with no appeal). And if it isn't a plea, she'll have only one appeal (I think), which might not even make it to court.

In any event, she'll soon be forgotten, and I thank you KCL for pointing that out -and for always being a source of comfort and reason - despite having problems of your own.
(fyi to KCL - you probably know, but appeal of your sister's murderer was a point on the AZ mitigation factors pages (as an example, I think of the importance of VIS, even the convicted has 'mental problems' - I know I saw the case sited there, for a good reason).

I'd almost like that offer to be made - so that if she turns it down, it will be known (hopefully) that she chose a new penalty, knowing she could avoid DP, so that she could exhaust the appeals process and the resources of the State of Arizona, as that would be the only possible difference.

I believe cmja is confident she will do well on appeal - she's had some practice now, has seen some people who suffer with actual ptsd (the Alexanders'), and in my opinion, will attempt to emulate them - she already began with saying she has nightmares.

I hope if she is offered LWOP by the state as a plea (w/o appeal), and does not take it, that a new jury is permitted to know that - I hope the rules allow.

She confessed to self defense.

Which obviously was not believed, hence the m1 conviction.

Soooo how would that apply in the penalty phase?

It wouldn't. Nor, it should not have!

Jmooc

Good morning all! Well I feel like my own "roving reporter" moments in the hall the day before the verdict may have stirred up some Inquiry esp w the public information officer who lets just say indicated to me there were some similar perceptions and concerns going on there. There was another media person who said "I'm glad to finally have someone to talk to about this- he's out of his mind" and since Kiefer has some status as a local reporter for many yrs (he worked at New Times for many yrs before leaving disgruntled and going to the Republic) I think people sort of dont cross him. I sure felt that way.

But let me say this out loud. Of any person in that courtroom including the Alexanders who spewed THE MOST venom and vitriol against anyone , it was Michael Kiefer. And most of it directed at Juan Martinez. He had gotten so far off the rails he was trying to convince me that the gas can purchase and borrowing issue was perfectly normal for someone to do, "women dye their hair all the time on vacation", but the tone was like someone losing it talking about an ex they wanted to turn you against. He was clearly spewing this in the media section and the other reporter who I talked to for a LONG time that day about all this was saying how they always hoped Kiefer was sitting elsewhere so he wouldn't start up this crazy BS on them again. I'm gonna break confidentiality now and tell you he said to me on more than one occasion, "when this murder 2 conviction comes in I'm gonna walk right up to Juan Martinez and tell him to,shove it up his a$$". Verbatim.

I think the fact "his" M2 prediction wasn't satisfied he went rabid and we saw the staged DB interview, the leaked juror question which was later edited out (not before seen, recorded and discussed all over the net). What defense attorney wouldn't want a reporter on the outside to do their bidding? He went too far, his cockiness got out of control and I think there will be consequences. I think by the fact he's editing important stuff out he's being monitored. And people of influence are still watching.

It will be interesting to see what shenanigans he pulls between now and the re sentencing. I do know but can't say more that we will be hearing from an alternate soon. I'd like to hear from ALL of them and of course more from my CEO.

WOW! Thanks for sharing!

I'm now wondering what kind of payoff (exclusive story?) he was expecting if certain verdicts were reached? Was he offered additional incentives for a M2 or just looking forward to additional access? Or ????

He did respond "no" on Twitter to a direct question asking if he was planning on writing a book. Who knows if that's true or not.

Will be interesting to see if/what consequences he faces.

I HAVE NO DOUBT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WITH THIS GUY. I am not going to speak for the other 3 jurors for life. But with this guy, I can tell by listening to his interviews and the way he talks about her.

I have been wanting to say this but feared it would be too inflammatory. IMO the sex played a part in it, at lesat with the Foreman. Scary to say that. I kind of kind from him the same vibe I got from DB....like almost infatuated with her (well, for DB, totally infatuated).

I think CMJA could use sex as manipulation b/c she pretty much did anything. She is every guy's fantasy (in sexual terms ONLY). What guy would not want a girl that would allow EVERYTHING? And it does go into fantasy...for example with the tootsie pops and pop rocks and her voice on the sex tape...I would think that would leave like a permanent impression on a man's brain who is already susceptible to her and hasn't figured out her evil ways. That's what happened with this particular juror. The impression was embossed, and he could not get it out.

If I am interpreting your post correctly, Wendy Murphy, last night on JVM, more or less said the same. moo

WOW! Thanks for sharing!

I'm now wondering what kind of payoff (exclusive story?) he was expecting if certain verdicts were reached? Was he offered additional incentives for a M2 or just looking forward to additional access? Or ????

He did respond "no" on Twitter to a direct question asking if he was planning on writing a book. Who knows if that's true or not.

Will be interesting to see if/what consequences he faces.

Honestly my impressions are it has nothing to do with fame or fortune. In my own personal analysis based on many conversations with the same tenor, knowing one of his best friends is a DP appellate attorney and his strange over the top yet sneaky behavior during this trial is it primarily stems from a seething hatred of Juan Martinez and his methods as a prosecutor (which believe me he will tell you right off the tip of his tongue a catalog of horrible things JM has done throughout his career).

I think this jury foreman lacks wisdom.

Just wanted to add. JF, don't confuse knowledge with wisdom. Knowledge is an accumulation of facts, wisdom is knowing what to do with those facts. moo

Jodi carved out their relationship. She lived 1000 miles away from him. She should have stayed home. Perryville USA will be her new address. Hell on earth.

why did she tape the sex call, she said she had his permission, i doubt it, i think she set him up and threatened to go to the bishop with the recording, thats why he was so angry with her in his texts to her, maybe she was using it so he would take her on the trip but he refused.

Well, lets keep an open mind, let him talk. I think its important to get the jurors independant take on deliberations. And fascinating!

Juror#18 has said all I need to know, and more. moo

Honestly my impressions are it has nothing to do with fame or fortune. In my own personal analysis based on many conversations with the same tenor, knowing one of his best friends is a DP appellate attorney and his strange over the top yet sneaky behavior during this trial is it primarily stems from a seething hatred of Juan Martinez and his methods as a prosecutor (which believe me he will tell you right off the tip of his tongue a catalog of horrible things JM has done throughout his career).

Reading Martha Stout's interview that 1 in 25 people are sociopaths walk among us. http://www.bookbrowse.com/author_interviews/full/index.cfm/author_number/1097/martha-stout Have you ever suspected that someone at the top is cheating?

If so, you may actually be dealing with a sociopath, a person who literally has no conscience, who loves to make people jump just for the fun of it-- a person who can do anything at all without the slightest twinge of guilt.

Four percent of Americans are sociopaths, meaning that they have no conscience, and this statistic probably gets larger as one goes up the ladder of success.
They probably recognize their kind and look out for each other....not naming names, but 1 in 25. People that crave attention, power and control.

I believe things happen for a reason too. I think destiny has placed you with the Alexander family and Travis' legacy to enlighten the world about what sociopaths do to the innocent, manipulate our systems, even our financial world. Don't you give up, KCL. Please don't over-do and thank you for being a teacher, advocate and great friend to the Alexander family/friends, us and even Juan and Det. Flores. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela