KC & her family post remains discovery UPDATED STATEMENT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe their new atty wrote this letter. I think the Anthonys are finally starting to listen to their new lawyer as they should..

The only form of communication they have now are through letters they write back and forth to each other....with JB as the mail carrier.

i wonder how that works, because i know the mail for people in jail (and prison) is monitored - how do they do that with the attorney carrying things back and forth?

Oh brother... I'd venture to say this is the first time GA has ever *spoken* first. Too bad it was through a ghostwriter.

i wonder how that works, because i know the mail for people in jail (and prison) is monitored - how do they do that with the attorney carrying things back and forth?

that has been my major questions...it was even documented in one of the text messages from ca to la on aug. 2nd--they were going to meet up---but it generally comes up all the time----they've been doing it and I hope that the little searched items found them..she does seem to like to document things on paper...Of course kc teased with that one little stmt that it wouldn't be misconstrued if she could write things--because poor LE had it all wrong with the verbal....go figure!

I truly don't get this family--nothing surprises me anymroe...I'm sure if jb were called on it he would reply along the lines of "what no one told me...you mean its against the rules..."--according to the tapes he told la of a way to bypass the rules and how to get the mail back and forth....

Could Jose be letting Casey use his cell phone on his jail visits to call Cindy/George?
I know in this state that you are not allowed to bring cell phones that have camera option into a courthouse and or jail. Most every phone these days have that technology.

I guess I'm all alone here, but I think they're written statement to the press was actually very, well, nice. They didn't accuse anyone of framing their kid, or push the Zenaida issue...they didn't point fingers at law enforcement or tell people to keep looking for Caylee. It was short, sweet and to the point. How NEW and UNUSUAL for the Anthonys.

I wish I could actually believe Cindy and George aren't talking because they are consumed with grief ,but I have a sneaky feeling they are only being quiet because they are afraid they are about to be indited . Their hired investigator did a test to see if their house had been bugged or if any cameras had been installed in the A's home.
If you have no involvement ,you wouldn't care.
They have been advised not to talk to keep from being implicated even more in Casey's bs. Their lawyer ,said he had a lot hard work to get people and le to understand the A;s have done nothing wrong

I know in this state that you are not allowed to bring cell phones that have camera option into a courthouse and or jail. Most every phone these days have that technology.

So, as long as he brings in a phone without a camera, Casey could legally be talking on it to Cindy/George/Lee/anyone?

being as lawyered up as they are they will send cards and letters via jb....he will probably give her a big old hug from the family...(oh yeah opps not allowed but sure he will come up with something to that intent...)

I wonder about how long she has been with lawyers and such...is she still getting meds? that shouldn't be happening..

QUESTION: is she getting preferencial treatment due to the high profile? if so will this cause other inmates problems again with her?????

jmo

What?! She is getting meds in jail?? Are they giving her XANAX??? Nothing surprises me anymore...poor KC needs meds to deal w/ what she did I suppose...

*snipped*
Authorities said Casey Anthony waited a month to report her daughter missing last July. She initially told police that she left the child with a baby sitter, but detectives said her story was untrue. Her parents still believe her story and support her, the attorney said.

Caylee and her mother lived with George and Cindy Anthony. The grandparents have returned home after spending time in a hotel while investigators searched their house for evidence late last week. Their attorney said that items were taken from their home which were not on a search warrant.

The Anthonys have placed cameras at their house and hired a security team because they are wary of neighbors or others who may try to profit from Caylee's disappearance by selling information or photos to tabloids, Conway said.

http://www.fortmilltimes.com/124/story/392578.html

That was a nicely written statement, authored by Mr. Conway, I'm sure.

So, as long as he brings in a phone without a camera, Casey could legally be talking on it to Cindy/George/Lee/anyone?

He is bringing in the laptop which she could be using to e-mail her parents. Good thing they took the computers again in the recent search.

In the press conference this morning, Brad Conway stated that the A's have had no communication with Casey, due to the lack of privacy and the fact that everything is recorded. What struck me the most in the A's statement is the sentence where they state that the ongoing investigation and prosecution of Casey will bring them lots of conflict. JMHO and maybe I'm reading much more into that statement, but that almost seems like they acknowledge that maybe KC is guilty, but they don't want to believe it.

I must say it is the most professional, caring and intelligent statement to date. I have begged them to do this a long time ago. I fear this is too late in coming, if they had shown this kind of attitude in the begining, peoples concept of them would have been different. Their new lawyer is a keeper. I hope the A's realize this.
Professional, with the exception of all the grammatical errors. Where do they find these people?!?

Could someone give me a rundown since this computer won't let me access it for some reason?

SS - it doesn't say much. To me the most important thing is who drafted it: it was sent out by their attorney, Brad Comway, not themselves or some random PR person with no legal background.

*snipped*
Authorities said Casey Anthony waited a month to report her daughter missing last July. She initially told police that she left the child with a baby sitter, but detectives said her story was untrue. Her parents still believe her story and support her, the attorney said.

Caylee and her mother lived with George and Cindy Anthony. The grandparents have returned home after spending time in a hotel while investigators searched their house for evidence late last week. Their attorney said that items were taken from their home which were not on a search warrant.

The Anthonys have placed cameras at their house and hired a security team because they are wary of neighbors or others who may try to profit from Caylee's disappearance by selling information or photos to tabloids, Conway said.

http://www.fortmilltimes.com/124/story/392578.html
Ok...on this fine note I'm stepping away from the computer because I feel like tossing it.

I must say it is the most professional, caring and intelligent statement to date. I have begged them to do this a long time ago. I fear this is too late in coming, if they had shown this kind of attitude in the begining, peoples concept of them would have been different. Their new lawyer is a keeper. I hope the A's realize this.

I think NeJame gave them the same advice.

With Caylee being found, they are spooked enough to listen to this one.

I'm not sure about Florida penal laws, but here in Louisiana attorneys can bring their phones into the jails (whether or not they have photographic capabilities) because we're supposed to KNOW not to use the camera.

We're also NOT to allow a prisoner to use our phone, but since prisoners and their attorneys do meet in private rooms, some of which have windows and some of which do not have windows (relative to whether the prison officers can see what's going on inside the particular room) if an attorney is willing to breach the rules to let his client use their private cell phone, it could happen.

(Obviously: I don't advise this, nor would I ever engage/condone/allow such a thing, and I'm just a saying...)

They can't. Doing it would get the Attorney disbarred and arrested. Plus any written documentation that he carries out and then hands off to a third party jeopardizes privelege and opens all of his written work product to examination.

Any letters between KC and the A's have to go through the prison screening system.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back