KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perhaps.

Still, the fact that the body was found on top of the ground near both a road and the house is certainly not indicative of a planned and deliberated (premeditated) murder.

First of all, you don't know that it was "on top of the ground" when she disposed of it. The area could have been underwater at the time. Secondly, you discount the idea that KC could have anticipated gators taking care of her problem for her. Everything we have seen shows that the average chicken mcnugget could outwit her, so...who knows, really...

Well, I hope George and Cindy changed their locks b/c SHE does have a key ya know. If SHE could murder Caylee imagine what SHE could do to George and Cindy. That would be a huge point I would make when this comes up if I were the prosecution. We will hear those words again. JMO.

Good! Let her stand on that bag of crudola, and fall right off on her face. Should shorten her time out of jail in court.

Well, I hope George and Cindy changed their locks b/c SHE does have a key ya know. If SHE could murder Caylee imagine what SHE could do to George and Cindy. That would be a huge point I would make when this comes up if I were the prosecution. We will hear those words again. JMO.

Wow, excellent observation, MD!! :clap: That one'll come back and bite the A's in the azz during trial for sure.

I bet you that this is the way the story was suppose to go (this is before her parents got the car):

1. KC was going to say that Caylee was kidnapped and that ZG took her and the car.
2. I thought I read somewhere that her purse and keys were in the car and the car was unlocked? Well then ZG abandoned the car in the parking lot after abducting Caylee - that would be why the purse etc. were still in the car.
3. That choloro that was found was probably something that ZG gave Caylee.
4. ZG did have a key and Caylee would often let her use the computer in the house etc.
5. ZG dumped the body so close to home to frame KC.

Does this sound similar to what JB is going to use or what????

Good job but don't forget to add that if there are Casey's fingerprints or hairs on the duct tape, the defense will say "sure there's evidence of Casey on the tape. It was her tape and came from her house! And ZG used it to frame Casey.

For what it's worth - JMHO

Three words for KC, the A's, the Scheme Team, et al:

Spun and Done

They can continue to spin and carry on this nonsense all they want - it's over!! The evidence in that bag and on that little body will prove that KC is Zanny and the murderer.

Ever watch Dead Men Talking? Little Caylee's remains will tell us the truth. The A's and the Scheme Team should be studying up - I don't see any way these people will be able to dispute the truth when revealed by our little angel.

Exactly. What, Zanny and her sister Samantha pushed KC to the ground and stole her baby so what does a mom do after such a horrible occurrence? Why, go to blockbuster with her boyfriend hand and hand and rent movies, natch!

btw, I'm kind of sorry LP had his ears on the scene and had to spout this theory because if he hadn't told it third hand on NG then the original story of dropping Caylee off at Sawgrass would've stuck. Not that any of this matters, of course.

Jenny, Im actually glad...because Tim Black actually confirmed LP's allegation of the JP park theory. So now its out in the open. The SA will have a field day with this, asking "which story is it? The lie you told at Universal to LE or the lie you told to your atty that he repeated about the park?"

Ok, let me see if I have the defense strategy:

Zanny was a co-worker of KC's at Universal although no Zanny ever worked at Universal, and was recommended by Jeff Hopkins to babysit Caylee because he used her to babysit his son, Zack, a good friend of Caylee's - although Jeff has no children. Zanny babysat Caylee for about 2 years so that KC could go to a job she didn't have and was paid $400 per week with money KC didn't have, although Zanny is rich and babysat out of love of Caylee. Zanny babysat Caylee at an apartment that she never inhabited during these 2 years but no one KC knows has ever met Zanny or heard of Zanny and Caylee did not recognize the name when it was spoken. KC does not have a phone number for Zanny, but Zanny has many phones with area codes all over Florida. Coincidentally, a Zanny viewed the same apartment a few days after the JBP incident, but it isn't the same Zanny.

KC dropped Caylee off at the stairwell of said apartment on June 9th between 9am and 1pm and hasn't seen Zanny or Caylee since, except for on June 16th at Jay Blanchard Park, where Zanny and her half-sister Samantha knocked KC to the ground, grabbed Caylee from her and took off in a car filled with Samantha's 3 children.

Zanny and Samantha threatened Caylee and the entire Anthony family and gave KC a script to follow or else. The script included stealing, lying, partying, shopping, smoking pot, watching movies, pole dancing and sleeping around with a few guys until a unspecified time when Caylee would be reunited with her loving, caring mother of the year.

Unbeknownst to KC, Zanny killed Caylee and entered the A home with her secret key to gather items that would frame KC for the murder. She then hid the body of the child in KC's trunk for a few days until she saw it parked at Amscot. She opened the trunk with her magic Nanny powers and saw that KC had not yet noticed the rotting corpse in her trunk, so Zanny stole the body back and drove it to KC's family neighborhood and dumped it in some flooded area behind KC's house which was also KC's childhood haunt.

Zanny has a magic umbrella which allows her to fly over rooftops and KC is 100% innocent.

Please be advised that my Pinot Noir is much too valuable to spit on my keyboard from laughing at that. If you persist, I will have to go to the wine shop and get another bottle before settling in for Geraldo at 10p!!

Jenny, Im actually glad...because Tim Black actually confirmed LP's allegation of the JP park theory. So now its out in the open. The SA will have a field day with this, asking "which story is it? The lie you told at Universal to LE or the lie you told to your atty that he repeated about the park?"

How can the defense use the nanny story without putting KC on the stand?I'm assuming they won't do that.

Good job but don't forget to add that if there are Casey's fingerprints or hairs on the duct tape, the defense will say "sure there's evidence of Casey on the tape. It was her tape and came from her house! And ZG used it to frame Casey.

Let 'em say whatever they want. There is no Zanni. There was no job. There was no babysitter. There was no kidnapping. There were no phone calls. There was no sister Sam. There was no mother Gloria. There is however KC, and she is what she is. THAT alone will get her convicted.

I just now heard that JB wants a change of venue. To where? The zoo? Another planet? Another dimension?

I wonder whether we'll hear that JB wants venue changed to downtown Los Angeles, with Ito as judge?

He also announced he wanted Susan Smith, Pamela Smart, BTK killer, Scott Peterson, and others to be charachter witnesses...

How can the defense use the nanny story without putting KC on the stand?I'm assuming they won't do that.

I think they'd almost have to for her put that story on the record. That isn't what she told the police and if they want to go with it, there going to have to get it into the record somehow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute
Back