KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, let me see if I have the defense strategy:

Zanny was a co-worker of KC's at Universal although no Zanny ever worked at Universal, and was recommended by Jeff Hopkins to babysit Caylee because he used her to babysit his son, Zack, a good friend of Caylee's - although Jeff has no children. Zanny babysat Caylee for about 2 years so that KC could go to a job she didn't have and was paid $400 per week with money KC didn't have, although Zanny is rich and babysat out of love of Caylee. Zanny babysat Caylee at an apartment that she never inhabited during these 2 years but no one KC knows has ever met Zanny or heard of Zanny and Caylee did not recognize the name when it was spoken. KC does not have a phone number for Zanny, but Zanny has many phones with area codes all over Florida. Coincidentally, a Zanny viewed the same apartment a few days after the JBP incident, but it isn't the same Zanny.

KC dropped Caylee off at the stairwell of said apartment on June 9th between 9am and 1pm and hasn't seen Zanny or Caylee since, except for on June 16th at Jay Blanchard Park, where Zanny and her half-sister Samantha knocked KC to the ground, grabbed Caylee from her and took off in a car filled with Samantha's 3 children.

Zanny and Samantha threatened Caylee and the entire Anthony family and gave KC a script to follow or else. The script included stealing, lying, partying, shopping, smoking pot, watching movies, pole dancing and sleeping around with a few guys until a unspecified time when Caylee would be reunited with her loving, caring mother of the year.

Unbeknownst to KC, Zanny killed Caylee and entered the A home with her secret key to gather items that would frame KC for the murder. She then hid the body of the child in KC's trunk for a few days until she saw it parked at Amscot. She opened the trunk with her magic Nanny powers and saw that KC had not yet noticed the rotting corpse in her trunk, so Zanny stole the body back and drove it to KC's family neighborhood and dumped it in some flooded area behind KC's house which was also KC's childhood haunt.

Zanny has a magic umbrella which allows her to fly over rooftops and KC is 100% innocent.

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter. :)

Zanny was a co-worker of KC's at Universal although no Zanny ever worked at Universal, and was recommended by Jeff Hopkins to babysit Caylee because he used her to babysit his son, Zack, a good friend of Caylee's - although Jeff has no children. Zanny babysat Caylee for about 2 years so that KC could go to a job she didn't have and was paid $400 per week with money KC didn't have, although Zanny is rich and babysat out of love of Caylee. Zanny babysat Caylee at an apartment that she never inhabited during these 2 years but no one KC knows has ever met Zanny or heard of Zanny and Caylee did not recognize the name when it was spoken. KC does not have a phone number for Zanny, but Zanny has many phones with area codes all over Florida. Coincidentally, a Zanny viewed the same apartment a few days after the JBP incident, but it isn't the same Zanny.

KC dropped Caylee off at the stairwell of said apartment on June 9th between 9am and 1pm and hasn't seen Zanny or Caylee since, except for on June 16th at Jay Blanchard Park, where Zanny and her half-sister Samantha knocked KC to the ground, grabbed Caylee from her and took off in a car filled with Samantha's 3 children.

Zanny and Samantha threatened Caylee and the entire Anthony family and gave KC a script to follow or else. The script included stealing, lying, partying, shopping, smoking pot, watching movies, pole dancing and sleeping around with a few guys until a unspecified time when Caylee would be reunited with her loving, caring mother of the year.

Unbeknownst to KC, Zanny killed Caylee and entered the A home with her secret key to gather items that would frame KC for the murder. She then hid the body of the child in KC's trunk for a few days until she saw it parked at Amscot. She opened the trunk with her magic Nanny powers and saw that KC had not yet noticed the rotting corpse in her trunk, so Zanny stole the body back and drove it to KC's family neighborhood and dumped it in some flooded area behind KC's house which was also KC's childhood haunt.

Zanny has a magic umbrella which allows her to fly over rooftops and KC is 100% innocent.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That should be the prosecutions opening statement!

:clap::clap::clap:
That was very fulfilling to read!

"Baez also elaborated on how Casey was handling news that remains of what could be her missing daughter were discovered and are currently under analysis. "She's not doing well at all. She wants to know what's going on, and it's something she can't do right now. I can't imagine a more difficult position for a mother to be in right now," he said."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8067350&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I bet she does want to know!!!!:behindbar

One of the biggest disappointments in this case, actually the only bigger disappointment is not finding Caylee alive, so the second biggest disappointment in this case is that Casey will never take the stand and be questioned by the prosecution. That would be a grotesque but chair shaking hilarity, a black comedy beyond compare.

So the nanny of two years+ is responsible!! The nanny that KC needed because she "worked"??
The defense team was worried that it would be difficult to get a jury that wasn't biased - well they better worry because I don't think they allow deaf, mute monkeys to sit on jury's - there isn't an adult on this planet that is going to believe one word she says.

I just now heard that JB wants a change of venue. To where? The zoo? Another planet? Another dimension?

I wonder whether we'll hear that JB wants venue changed to downtown Los Angeles, with Ito as judge?

Oh geesh, of course...now CA will run with this story as well till we all go crazy

OMG. I can't stand the thought of it. I just had to put my head between my knees so I didn't get sick. The A's Part II. CA finishing p%&$*whipped GA's sentences during all their interviews, giving tours of their home...I can't take it.

Just remember one thing KC said: "They'll never break me." Why should anything change now? Even when she gets convicted, and she will, the A's will be protesting her innocence till their dying days. The best thing that can happen is that they should put the needle in her arm and put everyone out of their misery.

I would love to hear them explain
-why no one but KC ever seen the nanny, spoke to nanny, no pictures, no phone #'s, no freinds relatives, neighbors family, etc
-why the apartment that KC says she lives in is vacant
-KC behavior the month after the "kidnapping"
-KC at blockbuster the same day right after the kidnapping, searching for..............a video to rent
etc

etc

they have a record of every cell phone call she made over the last two years and to who. not one was to anybody that will admit to being the "nanny". I guess this is a hail mary defense, one you try if you have nothing to lose.

I'm almost feeling sorry for Casey's attorneys. If she sticks with this story, they have to go with it. They can't possibly believe it. Can you imagine what it must be like, having to go into court and try to convince a jury of a story you don't believe yourself, knowing that the story is so outrageous that the jury will be laughing in your face?

KC is on tape telling LE that much of what she said was a lie. The tape can be played to the jury I imagine.

Incredible!:doh: Were the squirrels accomplices of ZG's too?????

Yes! Zanny's also a talented animal trainer. The squirrels smuggled the body into and out of KC's trunk. That's how they got caught in the engine, and died.

Any poor Hispanic with the initials ZG or ZH better be on the look out. The A's and their posse will do anything at this point, I believe. I put NOTHING past them anymore. :eek:

Ok...Cindy's voice makes me wanna slam my head in the toliet seat,anyone else?

I believe any attorney with a functioning brain and a minimum, a scant minimum of common sense would have asked Casey these few questions before taking the case:
  • Where did the nanny live?
  • How can we prove she existed? Let's think about that.
  • How did you pay her?
  • Do you have cancelled checks showing payment to nanny?
  • You paid cash? Where did you get cash?
  • Oh you had a job and that's where you got the cash? OK, give me your check stubs. Lost them? OK how about your tax returns? BTW were you claiming Caylee as a dependent? I think there is a deduction available for childcare, did you take that?
  • Well, do you have anything that Zanny touched so we could get a fingerprint? We could prove her existence that way. Diaper bag, brush, toys, on your car?
  • Crap girl, are you crazy? Please say yes and we'll go with that!

:clap::clap::crazy::clap:

I could not find a thread for this. If there is one please merge.

Just saw this on Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.

LOL, Casey is so arrogant! I hate to see the death penality option, but she just signed herself up. Casey, you will never see your daughter again as she is going up while you are going down. Can we say h**l here?

I have so much compassion for George, and for his sake, I wish Casey would tell the truth.

OMG! I pray for this family. When can there be peace in this case? Someone needs to speak rationally and accept the truth.

Prayers,
Laney

"Baez also elaborated on how Casey was handling news that remains of what could be her missing daughter were discovered and are currently under analysis. "She's not doing well at all. She wants to know what's going on, and it's something she can't do right now. I can't imagine a more difficult position for a mother to be in right now," he said."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8067350&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I bet she does want to know!!!!:behindbar

She's wondering if she will spend ETERNITY[(Her words)/B] in jail or be given that good old blue juice in the arm, it won't be CA's Kool-Aid

I think you are so right.
"If this is Caylee Anthony, that doesn't mean Casey Anthony did anything to that child," Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's lead attorney, told FOXNews.com on Saturday. "That doesn't determine who or what caused the child's death."
KC's finger prints on the tape or inside of the trash bag - KC is convicted, Dream Team or not.

Yeah, NG said, "If KC's prints are on the tape, bye-bye manslaughter!"

Thank you! Thank you! My sides are aching from laughter, I really needed that.:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back