KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think we have all seen how stubborn KC and her mother can be. KC will not budge on the nanny story and CA will not budge in supporting her. They are 2 hard headed women who will cut off their noses to spite their faces....

no surprises.

I am hoping there are KC prints alllll over that duct tape.

oh yes they will. "I told you she had a key along time ago"

And the nanny unfortunately decided to leave the body in the back of Kc's car just long enough for serious decomp to set in then dumped it for her.... yeah - if I were on the jury I could believe that (NOT!)

I think we have all seen how stubborn KC and her mother can be. KC will not budge on the nanny story and CA will not budge in supporting her. They are 2 hard headed women who will cut off their noses to spite their faces....

Not only stubborn, but incredibly stupid too. I also think CA will not budge on the nanny story.

Not only stubborn, but incredibly stupid too. I also think CA will not budge on the nanny story. I sure hope they find Casey's prints or DNA on the duct tape.

Up until the bag was found LE did not have much physical evidence to convict Casey. Some but not much.

Not anymore...!!!

I think there is going to be enough evidence in that bag that will convict Casey beyond a reasonable doubt.

The duct tape may contain her fingerprints, hairs, fibers and there may be other items in that bag that we don't know about.

I know this is obvious but If there is anything at all in or on that bag that LE can tie directly to Casey then it's ....Checkmate for LE.

Goodbye KC.....I guess your not as smart as some of us thought you were.

At a minimum if that bag wrapped in duct tape was in her trunk for any length of time I cannot imagine they are not going to find trunk carpet fibers, that not only match Casey's make of car, but match the same ones tested by the body farm with their own unique chemical exposure. If they can then also add a fiber from the house, or match the bag or tape from it original source then George places Caylee with Casey at last time seen, the items used to wrap her dead body place dead Caylee in the house and in Casey's trunk.

And the nanny unfortunately decided to leave the body in the back of Kc's car just long enough for serious decomp to set in then dumped it for her.... yeah - if I were on the jury I could believe that (NOT!)

ITA...I suspect this will be one quick jury verdict.

Casey isn't required to present a defense. It's the prosecution that has to prove the charges against her.

The whole Zanny story is ridiculous - the cops knew it immediately, the public knew it immediately, and the family (who were used to hearing lies from Casey for years) knew it before anyone else.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jose didn't bother cross-examining the police investigators on their Zanny testimony as told to them by Casey on July 16th. He knows she exists on the same plane as Casper the friendly ghost.

Casey's only hope at trial is to discredit the evidentiary value of the forensics. Thus, the heavy hitters who are even now on final descent into Orlando.

ITA...I suspect this will be one quick jury verdict.

I'm not sure about that. I think the jury will take only minutes to agree that Casey is guilty, but of which charge? Murder one? Manslaughter? I'm not sure what all their options are but it could get sticky.

yeah, but i wonder if LE took it with the last search warrant...??!!?

The Anthony's don't need a log to know what was taken.

The items will be listed in a "return" which is an inventory of what was taken, done by LE per statute.

That document will end up in the media. The last one did.:blowkiss:

She didn't have a job! She waited 31 days to report her 2 year old missing. She can not ID any of the ZFG that were shown to her by LE. She is now kidnapped at the park. Having been kidnapped at gun point myself I can assure you I remember his hair color, eye color, height, weight, and he is serving 5 life sentences here in the great state of FL and after I was kidnapped and broke free I called 911. I didn't go party and I was 22 when this happened.

How horrible!!! I"m glad you are alive!

I'm not sure about that. I think the jury will take only minutes to agree that Casey is guilty, but of which charge? Murder one? Manslaughter? I'm not sure what all their options are but it could get sticky.

I think her lies, obvious lack of remorse or grief (in fact, quite the opposite, out partying looking like she didn't have a worry in the world, always with Tony who said she showed nothing etc), earlier internet searches re neck breaking etc will get her convicted of murder.

Well, it's not the attorney's notebook--they would have to make it known now to retrieve it but there's nothing illegal that I see in taking anything that may be relevant to evidentiary discovery from a search warrant. What would make notes different than vacumm bags?
The only way CA could have not had it seized (and we don;t know if they did) would have been to have it labeled: "Confidential use for counsel only in anticipation of litigation."

(my bold)

What counsel? George and/or Cindy haven't been charged with anything. Their attorney, as far as I can make out, has been retained in the same position as NeJame was. Baez has never been their attorney - he represents KC only. I don't see how any notebooks or binders they would have would be considered work product. And from what I could see from the way the Anthonys were handling and using the binders, they were their own notes on timelines, addresses and phone numbers, faux sightings, and so forth.

JMO

Ohhhhhh, I bet they would. I now think the whole conversation with CA and KC regarding the "key" was scripted and I have to ask again, what does CA know and when did she know it?

Why would CA have even asked the question? Not making a lot of sense to me.

Salem
The As long suspected Casey coming back to the house and taking things. It's the "things" that worry me now. Whatever they were, it bothered Cindy enough to ask if someone else could have come in and stolen them.

She didn't have a job! She waited 31 days to report her 2 year old missing. She can not ID any of the ZFG that were shown to her by LE. She is now kidnapped at the park. Having been kidnapped at gun point myself I can assure you I remember his hair color, eye color, height, weight, and he is serving 5 life sentences here in the great state of FL and after I was kidnapped and broke free I called 911. I didn't go party and I was 22 when this happened.

Wow...I can't imagine how traumatic that must have been for you and glad you escaped! I agree, of course she'd call 911, but I guess she was in the mood to watch a horror film...hmmm.

But lets not forget, there are also those pesky fraud charges as well. I'd be surprised if Casey serves less than 20 years...and I pray she'll be in prison when she takes her last breath on earth.

I remember hearing somewhere that Cindy did say that KC gave ZG a key, but I can't remember where. So yes that is exactly what is going to happen!:mad:

In the recently released visit videos CA asked Casey: "Didn't you tell us she (Zani) has a key to our house"? Casey responded "Mom, I don't know...I don't know".

I also thought I had heard earlier Cindy say she DID have a key - who knows?

They would be better off with dpd. IIrc she has statements from friends (plural) saying that she had said things to them and then later denied the statements had come from her. She was effectively functioning at the level of a 16 y.o., Rev. Grund's statements that the Casey we were seeing was an aberration. I don't really see getting too far with the kidnapping defense.

I could not find a thread for this. If there is one please merge.

Just saw this on Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.

Even if her fingerprints or saliva is all over that duct tape? What if Casey's hair fell off and it's in the bag as well?? She had been missing for 6 months ... Casey's hair should not be any where around Caylee.
Jeez ... just give up and confess.

It is not clear that the parents haven't struck a $$$$$ deal with some media entity that is supplying the funds to hire these hacks. That, to me, ia the most likely explanation for their sudden wealth. L KIng might comp em a hotel in LA but he is not gonna do it in orlando after they leave LA...and LE isn't going to put them up at the Ritz....

I would believe the hacks are all publicity hounds that comp their services if there is a known history of ALL of them doing it. Maybe there is. I doubt it.

I think the parents have extorted big blood money from the media (book, movie rights) and are going to try and use it to defend the little devil.

imo.
...and then live happily off it while their daughter languishes away in prison. This aspect of the case makes me almost as angry as the "thing" killing her own child. Oh, and the heavy-hitters might want to remember that little girl's name the next time they stand before a judge. It's Caylee Marie!!!

the kidnapping defense is a poor choice for the defense. If they use that angle they will be using her lies as her defense....which lets face it folks....is that the best way for a defense atty to defend a client? JB has really lost his mind somewhere in this.... even the head of the state florida bar said something to that effect yesterday when asked what defense jb could use he replied that he wouldn't do what a normal defense atty would do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back