KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Probably not. It wouldn't make much sense that a kidnapper would dump the body so close to the A's home. Unless they go with the theory that they tried to frame Casey. But I doubt seriously that she will tell the real story. However, even if she did.... I think that she would be advised to keep quiet until the evidence comes back from the FBI labs, and if it proves her prints are on the bag and the tape.... they will have to go for an insanity defense or something.

Everything the defendant said is still governed by the same rules of evidence that determine what can come in at trial.

The defendant's words must be admissible for a reason.
Thus, the interpretation that everything goes in, as stated, might be just a little bit too broad.

That said, all the witnesses, are going in with their 5th amendment privilege tucked inside a pocket. Casey can remain silent already.
Other witnesses can refuse to answer the prosecutor on the grounds it may incriminate them. Caveat: Unlike the right of Casey to say nothing and remain silent,
Witnesses cannot invoke that 5th amendment privilege just to get out of testifying about things that make them uncomfy or things they don't want to talk about.
It has to be a legitimate concern about self-incrimination, with an actual basis.
The Judge will have the final call about that and not the actual witness.
So not to worry, if the self-incrimination clause is utilized as an escape method to avoid testifying, it won't work and a Judge will order the witness to testify.
jmho:)

Let's say CA, GA and LA take the 5th and the phone calls don't get in evidence, we still have the detectives interviews, the ex-friends, the ex-boyfriend, the countless number of anti-A's that would give their eye tooth to fry that psycho.

So even without the family testimony, she's still singing away. 31 days is a LONG time.

No. Which, thankfully, is going to guarantee a GUILTY verdict.

Let's say CA, GA and LA take the 5th and the phone calls don't get in evidence, we still have the detectives interviews, the ex-friends, the ex-boyfriend, the countless number of anti-A's that would give their eye tooth to fry that psycho.

So even without the family testimony, she's still singing away. 31 days is a LONG time.

I am not by any means trying to defend Casey or assist in her defense.

I realize and agree we have a wealth of evidence available. I am merely suggesting that whether or not it is the spoken words of Casey,
it is still governed by the rule of evidence, like all statements are.

I am humbly suggesting that approaching anyone's long history of talking and talking and talking, with the idea that it is all automatically admissible, is a :stretch: bit overbroad.
I am not saying the stuff won't go in. I am saying it has to pass evidentiary tests.:)

We've all speculated - and I am dying to know - what was "with" the body that led directly back to the A's? Whatever it was, it moved that application for a search warrant along real fast! I think is was something besides the obvious (and I'm often wrong) - maybe a sheet, pillowcase, towel...something they had seen before ... and the duct tape is the obvious.
I wouldn't be surprised if Cayce put something of Cindy's in the bag to implicate her, just in case the body was found.

She has too much invested in her various versions of the kidnapping story to abandon it now. Heavens, people might think she was a liar!

She'll never come clean. Even if she wanted to now, I don't think CA and GA, let alone the Scheme Team, would let her. Too many people are invested for too many reasons in her schlock story.

I welcome the defense providing paystubs, cashed checks, atm withdrawals...anything that would support the existence of a babysitter other than Casey's family and friends.

From the report, it sounds to me like they are prepping for a distraught Casey handing Caylee over to a stranger who then ran with her and murdered her...framing Casey in the process.

Wow, what kind of karmic hand did she draw that a perfect stranger would take her child and kill it, framing her....for what reason?

OH YEAH-we have the small problem of where the child was being cared for prior to 6/15....hmmm that is going to be tough to overcome.

My thoughts exactly....HANDED her off?
Another note on the first story...we all know Zani did not live in Sawgrass ...then KC, can you tell us where she REALLY lived? If there really was a nanny, she had to have a home somewhere!
End of story.
The defense needs to get busy building the time frame of KC's lies around the times when/where REAL people and cell phone pings can place her. She certainly couldn't be handing her off at BP (hah!) when cell phone activity shows her at the opposite end of Orlando. And the time for all the fantasies of hers?? Could have missed it but other than the original tale of dropping Caylee off at Sawgrass, I never heard a time anything else happened. Guess I couldna missed it, reading all the marlakey that has spewed in the name of sworn testimony.

I believe that KC has invisible duct tape on her mouth! She's not gonna budge from the Zanny version ..

not a chance....don't think any of them know the truth....after all "lying isn't a crime":bang:

jmo

no surprises.

I am hoping there are KC prints alllll over that duct tape.

oh yes they will. "I told you she had a key along time ago"

I dont think they could possibly say this after saying KC handed Caylee off to the baby sitter. KC has already changed her story from dropping Caylee off at the apartment to dropping her off at JB park.

I am not by any means trying to defend Casey or assist in her defense.

I realize and agree we have a wealth of evidence available. I am merely suggesting that whether or not it is the spoken words of Casey,
it is still governed by the rule of evidence, like all statements are.

I am humbly suggesting that approaching anyone's long history of talking and talking and talking, with the idea that it is all automatically admissible, is a :stretch: bit overbroad.
I am not saying the stuff won't go in. I am saying it has to pass evidentiary tests.:)

Yes, but you have to agree that the 911 call will, no doubt, get in. And that, is priceless.

not a chance....don't think any of them know the truth....after all "lying isn't a crime":bang:

jmo

Oh yeah, I forgot that, Good point!!!

There is actually a second law library (secret) which has an entire criminal law section of several floors. There one will find the other criminal statutes which have limitations on jurisdiction and only come into play if one is located in Anthony driveway. (hammer is optional..statutes apply either way.)

This library is easily found and is right next door to the home of the nanny who babysat for casey.

Yes, but you have to agree that the 911 call will, no doubt, get in. And that, is priceless.

Gosh, I have been arguing that much of the stuff is going in!!!

I'm really not disagreeing with you.

I am just stating that the rules of evidence will apply, even if Casey is the speaker.

Yes that is going in. :blowkiss:

I dont think they could possibly say this after saying KC handed Caylee off to the baby sitter. KC has already changed her story from dropping Caylee off at the apartment to dropping her off at JB park.

My guess is this is where Caylee actually died, perhaps.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjd777
Back