KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lack of a plan for disposal, possibly. But that doesn't mean there was lack of a plan for hurting or killing her child. They are not automatically linked

SNIP

True.

Nonetheless, we know of no clear and unyielding evidence to support Caylee dying from a planned and deliberated murder, and the location and placement of the body does work against that notion.

There is. You don't need to file the receipts, but you do have to have them in case you are audited, just like most things. However:

--You must report the NAME, the ADDRESS, and the SSN or TIN of the person or firm providing the services;

--The maximum credit is the lesser of:

----The actual amount you paid for dependent care;
----The amount of income you made working while the child was in care;
----The maximum allowable credit ($3,000 in 2007 and 2008)

Here is the actual form used to calculate the credit.

The stickler for Casey is that she would have to report taxable income - which by all accounts she did not have - to get the credit.

Also, only the person who took Caylee as a dependent in this case could claim the credit. It would be informative to see the Ant's tax returns to know if the Anthony's took Caylee as a dependent or if they didn't. Maybe Casey did, or said she was, so the Anthony's didn't. Without income, it's hard to imagine her filing a return. In addition to the child care credit, there is also the child tax credit (CTC) and the earned income credit (EIC.) The CTC is a $1,000 reduction in income tax liability per child 16 or under (within a certain income range.) If Casey didn't have much or any income, she couldn't have taken this, but the Ant's almost certainly could have, if they'd taken Caylee as a dependent. With their money probs, I'd be surprized if they didn't claim Caylee on their return. The EIC was set up to help certain low income wage earners and it could have helped Casey if she had a little income, which I don't think she did, but it can result in a substantial refund. The Ants income would probably have been too high. Looking at their returns though could be informative. Did the Ants claim Caylee and her associated tax benefits or did Casey? Did Casey file a return? Did the Ant think she was filing when she wasn't? Did anyone claim any of the three tax credits that might have been applicable?

It doesn't matter if Baez wants to stick to the Nanny story, he has no choice because the SA is going to shove this down KC's throat and she will have to eat her words over and over again. She made the report to LE and she can not change that fact.

Sure, Baez will attack every bit of evidence from every angle imaginable, but as another poster stated earlier, he can never, ever get passed the fact that KC did not report the baby missing and would not have if CA hadn't dragged her home. He can not explain the post-disappearance photos and behavior and will never be able to convince the jury that since "all people grieve differently" one can not judge KC's behavior.

She thought she would go to trial without a body and convince just one juror that the child could still be, potentially, possibly, maybe, definitely possibly, alive.

(bold mine) Dots ITA could never have said it so well... your earlier post was superb, par excellence. The facts which KC has left JB and cohorts to work with here are soooo raunchy, there just isn't enough scheming in the world. Given KC's post-mortem party frenzy, almost literally dancing on her daughter's grave, the only REMOTELY feasible defence could now be a mental one. JB, and this evergrowing team of sordid, mercenary cast of characters-for-hire can claim that all of KC's manic, compulsive, high risk behaviors--stealing, spending, sexing, etc--escalated, clearly reaching a fever pitch in the weeks following her daughter's death. Maybe hire a psych to evaluate her (ie for mania-depression, trauma etc) who, for enough money, might even be willing to diagnose her officially w bipolar disorder, PTSD etc. JMO

unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the defend does not have to have any theory of what really happened. they just have to persuade the jury that all the evidence that LE has is "bogus" and that there is not enough credible evidence to convict...
lawyers????

Question
Do we know which story they will be going with
is it the I left her at imaiginary ZG apartment and then went to my imaginary job?
or is it
the imaginary nanny and her imaiginary sister took her from the park ?

seriously do we even know which version they are going with

True.

Nonetheless, we know of no clear and unyielding evidence to support Caylee dying from a planned and deliberated murder, and the location and placement of the body does work against that notion.

ITA. KC has painted her defense team into a corner though by "going to the wall" w her kidnap story full of holes--to which I believe they are, therefore, stuck and bound. As I've said all along for as long as KC persists w this nonsense, they'll be prevented from arguing negligence or even manslaughter. We know it isn't LE she fears anyway, so long as she continues to enlist her family's collusion, enjoy the payoff of their collective sympathy, and above all to maintain "victim status" w CA. If her parents don't stop playing along and call her on this (Emperor, the Elephant in the Room and the Telltale heart) NOW, there appears little hope of her ever coming off this. CA has seemingly a great need to perpetuate victim status, untainted by a family member's involvement. Most families are either the easily sympathetic victims of crimes thus viewed solely as the bereaved... OR must experience the estrangement of being associated w the perpetrator. The A's are between a horrible rock, and a miserable hard place. And so in order to avail themselves of any sympathy under these circumstances, it means they must simultaneously accept the inescapable stigma which inevitably accompanies or enshrouds the perp's family. It is this which CA apparently seeks to avoid at all costs so has her own payoff, and vested interest, in promoting the fantastical version of events--even when it meant risking her granddaughter's remains would never be recovered, or means LWOP or even death, for her daughter. JMO

Question
Do we know which story they will be going with
is it the I left her at imaiginary ZG apartment and then went to my imaginary job?
or is it
the imaginary nanny and her imaiginary sister took her from the park ?

seriously do we even know which version they are going with

We don't but it's gotta be the park version....far more threat there...or perhaps they will morph together:

(Here is a softbal for you Mr. Baez although I am sure you are already all over this one....)

Fictional Zanny disappears with Caylee from the stairwell of the apartment complex..a few days of pacing/partying later, Casey receives a note on her car, one she just so happens to have destroyed per instructions, that Zanny will meet her at the park with Caylee. They meet, Zanny hands over the script and they rush away with Caylee evil laughter flying as they zoom away.....

OH yeah-the motive for the kidnapping is what....hmmm, I will leave that to the cast of characters on her defense team.

True.

I'm still sticking with you Wudge, but it sure is lonely out here in the wilderness! :sheesh:

The defense is stuck with the story and everyone on the Scheme Team knows it is nothing but BS created by their incredibly stupid and sociopathic client. That is why Baez has called in a whole "crew" of people who are there ONLY to obfuscate the truth and try to confuse the jurors enough that they will question their own common sense and suspend all reason and aquit KC, the little Orlando Madonna.

There is an old adage in law:

"If you have the facts, argue the facts. If you don't have the facts, argue the law. If you don't have the law, argue the Constitution." Watch how this plays out in this case.

Did everyone see the "crew" whining tonight because mean old LE won't let them over to watch the crime techs at work? Even the inscrutable Dr. Wii said "the cwime scene can nevew be wecweated" once it is disturbed. Well, I say "No chit Sherlock!" but you, Dr. Wii, have in fact assisted in the prosecution and defense on many cases where you were not able to see the undistrubed "cwime scene", yet were able to come to conclusions which you were very comfortable sharing to the jury as your expert opinion. Talking out of both sides of your mouth, Dr. Wii? What is this for you? Will you help free a child murderer for money?? Is money everything to you? Ching-ching.

Then there is Baden's big giant blonde hausfrau. SHE wants to see the undistubed crime scene too. She is, after all, a Pathologist by injection and obviously qualified to discern what she would see. Well, Hilda, here is some advice for the furture: announce to all your clients that they should call you BEFORE they committ the crime so that you will be able to watch the entire murder unfold, then you can more easily defend them. However, last I heard NO ONE but LE gets to pass the crime scene tape and YOU would be the first person to jump down their throats for doing so, if it was to you benefit in any other case. You have been around the block a time or two, you know this is SOP, BUT you make a show for the camera anyway. Under all that blonde is a slimey underbelly. Your scales are showing.

And who is that in the back? "Me too! I wanna go, I wanna go" says the little one with the faux dead leopard on her shoulders. I think she is Dr. Holly Golightly or something. I suppose when you don't have the facts, the law or the Constitution, you can always resort to WHINING to try to get your way (hmmm sounds familiar) but whine all you want, the rules are the rules and you have to follow them too. Boo-hoo! Oh, the humanity! It all so unfair!

They even pulled the Wise One out of mothballs and DocSpits is outraged! He has never been denied the ability to witness an autopsy before, there is no reason for it! Well, Spitsy ole boy, you don't get into the county medical examiner's office without an invite. LE has not announced that the body has been identified yet. Until it is, you don't get to play with it. Furthermore, you old forked tongue devil, you know the body is evidence and that you will be able to run whatever tests you want later and get every report on the tests performed by LE and the FBI. You have done it hundreds of times just like this without making a stink out of it. You are making a stink, just to make a stink and you stink. Or perhaps, DocSpits, you think that the ME of OCSO, the OSCO crime lab and the FBI lab in Quantico are so substandard that they can not possibly come to the correct conclusion? What, are you the ONLY guy in the world who can do this job? If so, then we are all in trouble because you are about to pass to the other side any day now and we are all going to be royally screwed. You wear your arrogance like a coat of Peacock feathers.

Sheme Team - you all make me sick to watch you pervert the justice system to the public for your own gain. YOU are the lawyers and experts that make people not trust our legal system and hold attorneys in general disdain. It is YOU that have tarnished the image of every member of every Bar Association in this country and denigrated our profession. And you did it for money and false pride. I am ashamed of you.

The jurors are going to stick Zanny so far up your substantial azzes, that her magic umbrella is going to pop out of the top of your heads and you will begin a hat dance in the courtroom. No one is ever, ever, ever, going to buy the Zanny story, not even at your deep discount. Not one person will ever believe that KC was, at any time, a loving mother because her masquarade has been discovered, her costume taken away and what is left is a skanky little nasty pox on the world, named KC.

And KC, if you don't like the jail food, eat your Bible.

(sorry OT, I know)

Couldn't have said it better, my sentiments exactly!
I can assure you, the FLORIDA Jury won't be 'dazzled' by the Defense Scheme Team. It's a bit more meat & potatos here. If they try to confuse the jury w/legalese, the PEOPLE will resort to instinct and logic and decide her fate from that HUMAN position. FL has a high conviction rate for Crimes against children.

The only place a Horse & Pony Show does well in Florida is at the County Fair.

At best, her defense will appear like a hot air ballon in the room.

ITA. KC has painted her defense team into a corner though by "going to the wall" w her kidnap story full of holes--to which I believe they are, therefore, stuck and bound. As I've said all along for as long as KC persists w this nonsense, they'll be prevented from arguing negligence or even manslaughter. We know it isn't LE she fears anyway, so long as she continues to enlist her family's collusion, enjoy the payoff of their collective sympathy, and above all to maintain "victim status" w CA. If her parents don't stop playing along and call her on this (Emperor, the Elephant in the Room and the Telltale heart) NOW, there appears little hope of her ever coming off this. CA has seemingly a great need to perpetuate victim status, untainted by a family member's involvement. Most families are either the easily sympathetic victims of crimes thus viewed solely as the bereaved... OR must experience the estrangement of being associated w the perpetrator. The A's are between a horrible rock, and a miserable hard place. And so in order to avail themselves of any sympathy under these circumstances, it means they must simultaneously accept the inescapable stigma which inevitably accompanies or enshrouds the perp's family. It is this which CA apparently seeks to avoid at all costs so has her own payoff, and vested interest, in promoting the fantastical version of events--even when it meant risking her granddaughter's remains would never be recovered, or means LWOP or even death, for her daughter. JMO

Defense attorneys do not invent stories. They advocate their client's story. Sometimes, stories change.

Casey's fingerprints on the tape or a finding that Caylee died from chloroform could result in such a change.

Defense attorneys do not invent stories. They advocate their client's story. Sometimes, stories change.

Casey's fingerprints on the tape or a finding that Caylee died from chloroform could result in such a change.

Thank you Wudge, wasn't suggesting they "invent" anything only that it becomes increasingly hopeless to advocate a pack of lies being continually exposed and disproven; and further that it seems KC is no more likely to rescind her kidnap tale or reconcile her story w the facts once confronted w prints or chloroform in autopsy results than when she was confronted w chloroform in air samples, her daughter's decomp in her trunk, death band on Caylee's hair, (non-existence of Zanny, of JH's children, of her job, ad infinitum, ad nauseum...) JMO

:rolleyes:

Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, said George and Cindy Anthony maintain Caylee was kidnapped by a babysitter, and if the remains are Caylee's, the babysitter likely played a role in her death.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/15/is_it_caylee.html

Like I said, CA maintains a vested interest in colluding w KC's lies and victimhood--still desperately attempting to distance herself, at any cost it now appears, from anything which could reflect poorly upon her mothering. JMO

Thank you Wudge, wasn't suggesting they "invent" anything only that it becomes increasingly hopeless to advocate a pack of lies being continually exposed and disproven; and further that it seems KC is no more likely to rescind her kidnap tale or reconcile her story w the facts once confronted w prints or chloroform in autopsy results than when she was confronted w chloroform in air samples, her daughter's decomp in her trunk, death band on Caylee's hair, (non-existence of Zanny, of JH's children, of her job, ad infinitum, ad nauseum...) JMO

:rolleyes:

Casey's story now is that she is not guilty, because she did not murder or kill Caylee. She can easily change her story. If her prints are on the tape, she might shift to an accidental death story.

If you go through the statements made by KC in the jailhouse calls to the A family - she actually reveals information that in hindsight (after finding the body) make a lot of sense. She knows that the clothes aren't on the baby, but nearby. She knows that she is "close" and "ok" (intact). Let's see, she dumped her close, naked and jogged by to make sure she was still there. She also reveals that "Zanny" had a key, knowing that the evidence in the bag, when found, will link back to the A house. Did she mention to Padilla of some things missing from C-lee's room? When she is found, then everyone will understand? She wanted Caylee to be found, no doubt. Her not being found was frustrating because she thought that once she is found, she will be exhonerated because Zanny's fingerprints will be all over the stinking place. She is that dumb.

I respectfully ask that all the Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez of the world submit your fingerprints to to your local LE and take pleasure in frying KA's azz like the rest of the world.

MRS PEEL, your poetic parody knocked me out. :clap:
Great writing, loved the humor.

still the best!

MEANING VERSES ABOVE, BY DOTSEYES,

this is great, inspriring. see later post.

"Sing poet, of the immortal wrath of KC,
Now jealous of a newly formed honor,
In a daughter of her name, did plot
For her demise. Stealthily, yet with great
Forbiding depend on the plan, with
Girdles from great Neptune, the illusionist,
A liar too, trickster known to drug, set
About her plan....Great Venus, the swindler,
Was absorbed in these doings, thinking of dancing poles.

KC cried out, "Oh, waste of time, Great One, where
Is TonE's number?" Venus smirked, be not
Afraid, beloved of con jobs and false checks,
False *advertiser censored*, we bring one to your aid,
Baez the Besnookered, also beloved by the moose
And such like pondering animals.

Sweet in nature, easily bamboozled, not of
Ivy League stock, he is your main support, to
Do your best. With that will, I, Venus, give to
You Great Fortune. It is contained within your
Back pack, behind your white sunglasses.
And Lipgloss. Within that frail capsule, knit by virgins,
Working seasonal shifts at Universal, unbeknownst
By even CEO or CFO or clerk or Juliette or Jeff, lies
The secret and name of your nemesis, O, fear her.

She is not among your numbers of enemies, yet,
She has John Morgan, favored by Saturn, not the
Car, and Jupiter not the town. It is he who makes
The spears of Zanny most powerful, lethal indeed.

Zanaida! Yes, did you doubt once bespoken, she would
Not Answer like for like? Gonzales, Fernadez. With
Mercury's sharp hyphen, re-echhoed by you KC!
ZFG! ZFG! ZFG! swarmed by the millions once
Cynthia, goddess of the underworld, summoned.

Calling upon nemesis, not Chanel sounding but
Maybe Target....without rancor by JC Penney.
Tasking LE and ATT to find receipts and pings.

Behold! The source of all woe and ire is she, the Zanny!
Without fear of Pluto or Hades, I say it now, loudly.

Let Mercury and Libra pose a seat for the mother Goddess,
In her seat as doyenne of prime time tv and cable say it,
Even as she is a victim who tells us her woes at length,
Preferring the grottoes of Hilton or Ritz, warm baths.

Good dinners, too.

But briefly: "Zanny, daughter of my daughter's Imagination,
Wielder of Focus from Ford, not Nissan nor GMC, though silvery,
Sister of Samantha, devotee of the moon with her daughters
Three, like hell hounds also imaginary and cloudy in aspect
Had keys and typical for gangs were ganglike in their
Heinous carelessness about my daughter KC's reputation
For telling the truth, once asked. So what's the prob?

A liar is not a murderer, lies are just sometimes mistruths.

Zanny, born of Michigan, Texas, the Carolinas, and New
York, Puerto Rico, California, Mexico and malls unknown as yet,
Be afraid: Your greatest foe and friend, not without key.
She with the curly yet straight hair, who gave unto KC
Also the straightener for no reason is not to be found.

Therefore, O Cynthia, named of the goddess, give her
Access to a crime scene. O Hades! O duct tape!
Did you not give Cynthia a key, to the house that is.
Since she does not have a clue, oracle streaming or msnbc?

O, KC, Where laid the innocent body of the one you hated?
That not wretched Zanny, she of the curly yet straight
Hair, most likely to want to invade the bower to obtain
Chemicals of dire rectitude, for the chance of good hair?

Georgides, that's to say Lee, stalked forth, wanting
Answers only Delphi or LE or KC could give. Angrily, he
Swept the field with his Nikes, for Victory, sneakers
From Athena, then kicked at a sign as large as a half
House. It nearly buckled with his strength. It cried, "Snik."
He had victory, so well promised by Nike, sneaker smith,
And two sessions at Golds's Gym. But confused and
Dazed, there were no kidnappers. Only KC and Ants

Were in view. Bravely, but fearfully, he walked up.

Rang the bell and tried the door knob. Pluto gave him what
Few asked, entry to the underworld...

blah blah blah, etc.

Casey's story now is that she is not guilty, because she did not murder or kill Caylee. She can easily change her story. If her prints are on the tape, she might shift to an accidental death story.

One would think... but KC has had seemingly endless opportunities and incentives to concede--or even feign--a negligence scenario and to retract her ZG story in the face of evergrowing mountain of incriminating evidence, yet still persists beyond all hope or reason. JMO

I'm still sticking with you Wudge, but it sure is lonely out here in the wilderness! :sheesh:

No trial has begun. No evidence has been heard.

Like the taking of illegal drugs, no good comes from assigning guilt ahead of the facts and evidence.

I just posted a link and profiler information from the FBI on child abductors on another thread.

The ZFG abduction story just does not fit the "stereotypical" (FBI terminology) abduction. There are problems with the defense portraying ZFG (if she, in fact, exists) as an "emotional" abductor (predominantly women - abductions result from not being able to have children of one's own or replacing a child that has died or become "lost" in another manner), which KC alluded to when she said that Zanny loved Caylee so much (in several instances she used this line - once to explain why Zanny babysat Caylee gratis (set that off against the conflicting story that KC was the "main source of income" for Zanny - but that is neither here nor there) that she stole her.

If ZFG fit this profile of an abductor, she would NOT have killed Caylee. The reasoning doesn't fit the outcome.

I'm curious how the defense will present the scenario and the possible mindset of ZFG at trial.

>>> keeping an open mind ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back