KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy stated on the Dateline piece that their private investigators have found out that everything Casey has said it true.
Have they found Zanny the Nanny? Can they prove she does exist?
Can they prove Casey did indeed currently work at Universal Studios?
Have they found and proven that all the people Casey mentioned associated with Zanny also exist?
Has their PI proven Zanny did live at Sawgrass and Casey would drop Caylee off there?

if LE hasn't found ZFG you can almost bet that defense hasn't either...they seem to be a tad on the lazy side..... :waitasec: in researching info...

I still think instead of whinning to Judge all the time about the fairness of it all--the best JB can/could do for his "poor poor client sitting in jail" (no sympathy here)---is find this Nanny and prove that she even exsists...if everything kc said was "true"----WHERE IS SHE...LE wouldn't release the description becuase it was to generic---it fit to many people ---

CA has lied and lied all over the media. this is why she needs immunity methinks. :rolleyes:

I think if lying all over the media were a crime,

:star:Hollywood :star: would be surrounded by barbed wire, towers with armed guards, and German Shepherds on patrol with correctional officers.

"There is no other reasonable explanation for her actions other then that she is guilty."
Boy that's the nut of it right there.
Forget all this other stuff.
Im positive any jury in the world is going to reach that same conclusion.

Except, she does not have to offer up an explanation of her actions.

The State has to prove her guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I like to think of the jury as a little country, a sovereign body.

We never, and I mean never, know with which other country ( Prosecution or Casey?) they will make their treaty.

jmho

Can someone please clarify a point for me? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. All the reports and posts I can find state that the area Caylee was found in was flooded during the times of the searches, - was it flooded at the time Caylee disappeared?

I just posted a link and profiler information from the FBI on child abductors on another thread.

The ZFG abduction story just does not fit the "stereotypical" (FBI terminology) abduction. There are problems with the defense portraying ZFG (if she, in fact, exists) as an "emotional" abductor (predominantly women - abductions result from not being able to have children of one's own or replacing a child that has died or become "lost" in another manner), which KC alluded to when she said that Zanny loved Caylee so much (in several instances she used this line - once to explain why Zanny babysat Caylee gratis (set that off against the conflicting story that KC was the "main source of income" for Zanny - but that is neither here nor there) that she stole her.

If ZFG fit this profile of an abductor, she would NOT have killed Caylee. The reasoning doesn't fit the outcome.

I'm curious how the defense will present the scenario and the possible mindset of ZFG at trial.

>>> keeping an open mind ...

KC has changed her story from dropping Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apt. to an abduction at Blanchard Park!!!
Why would the kidnapper take Caylee then dump her body 1/4 of a mile from the Anthony home?!? :waitasec:

KC has changed her story from dropping Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apt. to an abduction at Blanchard Park!!!
Why would the kidnapper take Caylee then dump her body 1/4 of a mile from the Anthony home?!? :waitasec:

:doh: Quoting Casey, Cindy, etc.: "Dontcha know?!?!? The NANNY was trying to FRAME Casey!"

:laugh: Not that anoyone in their right mind would buy it at this point in time, but I guarantee you this is what they'll say/argue!

doesn't matter. once she concocted the "second" zanny story, the tiny tiny bit of credibility she may have had went out the window.

If this goes to trial, it will probably be the most interesting trial anyone has ever seen. If Casey testifies, that will be a field day for the prosecution. And I would think Casey would insist on testifying.

not a chance in the world she testifies...

It doesn't matter if Baez wants to stick to the Nanny story, he has no choice because the SA is going to shove this down KC's throat and she will have to eat her words over and over again. She made the report to LE and she can not change that fact.

Sure, Baez will attack every bit of evidence from every angle imaginable, but as another poster stated earlier, he can never, ever get passed the fact that KC did not report the baby missing and would not have if CA hadn't dragged her home. He can not explain the post-disappearance photos and behavior and will never be able to convince the jury that since "all people grieve differently" one can not judge KC's behavior.

She thought she would go to trial without a body and convince just one juror that the child could still be, potentially, possibly, maybe, definitely possibly, alive.

the prosecutor is going to look at each and every juror and say "if you discovered your child missing, would you have not reported your child missing for 31 days?" he will go to the jury in the opening and closing remarks and ask this question, over and over and over.

Can someone please clarify a point for me? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. All the reports and posts I can find state that the area Caylee was found in was flooded during the times of the searches, - was it flooded at the time Caylee disappeared?

Not sure if it was flooded when she was missing but on FOX today the newsreporter showed area when it was searched and no water. Also he was wondering why they did not smell a body. I think he said July not sure.

The news guy in studio was Shepard Smith. Guy out by site was ? but he had a film clip of the area when previous searched and no water was there.

I am the most angry because I see where CA set Casey up to fail. Treat Casey as an adult if you want, but she wasn't treated like an adult. She got too many mixed messages and the way her mother ended up enabling her helped create a false expectations about Casey's maturity and coping skills. Allowing Casey not to have a legit job was a major major blow to any foundation for her future. I see the trap there also, CA saw a need for Casey to be a mother. Big conflict there for Casey and CA. How is it that Casey can live there for 19years and all of a sudden not adjust. there has to be underlying issues besides caring for Caylee that brought Casey down. She could had a job where she earned tips and she probably would have done well. She just didn't kearn to be a goal steer and her parents allowed it.

Would have made more sense for the Anthony's private investigators to be searching for Zenaida Gonzalez but that was never put out there. They were only searching for a "live" Caylee per Anthony instruction....another diversion set up by the family.

I am the most angry because I see where CA set Casey up to fail. Treat Casey as an adult if you want, but she wasn't treated like an adult. She got too many mixed messages and the way her mother ended up enabling her helped create a false expectations about Casey's maturity and coping skills. Allowing Casey not to have a legit job was a major major blow to any foundation for her future. I see the trap there also, CA saw a need for Casey to be a mother. Big conflict there for Casey and CA. How is it that Casey can live there for 19years and all of a sudden not adjust. there has to be underlying issues besides caring for Caylee that brought Casey down. She could had a job where she earned tips and she probably would have done well. She just didn't kearn to be a goal steer and her parents allowed it.
__________--

Cindy doesn't see things the way others do. CA is a narcissist (N) Her children exists for her pleasure and adornment. The children are taught from an early age to give approval and praise to the narcissist, if they don't they are ignored or ridiculed at the time. These children will protect their "N" at any costs; they were trained to do so. They are raised with a sense of entitlement in return for the "N"s aduration. They have no boundaries because they were never shown them. They usually do not develop a healthy ego and suffer from addictions. They are not trustful of others. "Ns" make it hard to trust anyone because they are taught that the N is the only one who will truly love them and thus only they are trustworthy. The only emotion they can express is anger. Many "N"s are control freaks. They have a lust for money and spending but not their own money. Children are slow to mature in this environment. Since many "N"s do not want their children to leave home, it is tough on them and they keep trying to draw them back in to the fold. The most recognizable trait in them is that they lack insight into problems. Cindy does not know kc only the perception of what she thinks she is or should be according to CA's unhealthy ego.

The news guy in studio was Shepard Smith. Guy out by site was ? but he had a film clip of the area when previous searched and no water was there.

Do you have a link to that video? I know they searched back by the elementary school where Kiomarie Cruz took them. She described it as a hill behind the school.

:rotfl: Too bad, too late. Perp thinks it can work b/c right now noone has told her that anything links her to the crime. I have a feeling that something does. Didn't expect any other response though.:bang:

lol As usual I agree with what you post. I do feel that if there is a solid link
to the sheets, Casey may stop this finally.

Do you have a link to that video? I know they searched back by the elementary school where Kiomarie Cruz took them. She described it as a hill behind the school.

I do not have one. But i can look for it.

She does have delusions of grandeur. "Nannies" are for celebrities and rich people. Even if someone did watch Caylee it would be a babysitter for 10/hr. That's all KC could afford. Why would someone with no job have a "Nanny" and how the hell did she pay her? With her imaginary money.

Yes, yes, thank you, this has always irritated me, Nannies live in the home 24/7! It was an imaginary BABY-SITTER, KC wanted everyone to think she was a rich girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back