KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just posted a link and profiler information from the FBI on child abductors on another thread.

The ZFG abduction story just does not fit the "stereotypical" (FBI terminology) abduction. There are problems with the defense portraying ZFG (if she, in fact, exists) as an "emotional" abductor (predominantly women - abductions result from not being able to have children of one's own or replacing a child that has died or become "lost" in another manner), which KC alluded to when she said that Zanny loved Caylee so much (in several instances she used this line - once to explain why Zanny babysat Caylee gratis (set that off against the conflicting story that KC was the "main source of income" for Zanny - but that is neither here nor there) that she stole her.

If ZFG fit this profile of an abductor, she would NOT have killed Caylee. The reasoning doesn't fit the outcome.

I'm curious how the defense will present the scenario and the possible mindset of ZFG at trial.

>>> keeping an open mind ...

at this point I believe they need to produce the elusive ZFG--or something more tangilble than kc said it so it has to be true--also lacking in above--zanny had money.....

So Zanny had the keys to the house and the Pontiac? Wait, didn't JG and GA have a key, along with murderer, so there are 3 keys. How many keys were there?

I am sure the defense team believes she is guilty. Baez may not be the most brilliant attorney out there, but he's not an idiot. They can put 2 and 2 together like the rest of us. I also don't think they are trying to throw the case. They will defend her to the best of their ability, but Casey has dealt them a losing hand. There is no reasonable explantion for her actions other than the fact that she is guilty. They are pretty much locked into the nanny story because it will look bad if they change her story again. They are in a no-win situation.
"There is no other reasonable explanation for her actions other then that she is guilty."
Boy that's the nut of it right there.
Forget all this other stuff.
Im positive any jury in the world is going to reach that same conclusion.

News reports say that something at the crime scene DOES match something in the Anthony's house. Let's just hope that KC was in such a hurry to get the body out of her trunk that she didn't think of the physical evidence she was leaving behind. Hopefully they already have KC's prints on the bag and the tape. I really don't see her using gloves to do any of this. Not to mention tearing duct tape with gloves on is very hard to do. Whatever the police have is sure to NOT be in her favor if it came from the A's house.

Could the dinner knife in the car been used to cut the duct tape? With CA washing it a lot of evidence went down the drain if KC finger prints are on the tape.

I did not expect anything less. This is going to be a trial for the books.

And the million dollar question is "who is going to be writing that book?" because you know that there are plenty of vultures circling over the woods off Suburban Drive now.

Dotseyes said: ...he can never, ever get passed the fact that KC did not report the baby missing and would not have if CA hadn't dragged her home. He can not explain the post-disappearance photos...

Never say never, the post-disappearance photos are the fact that explain it. Cindy said on Larry King, Casey had been paid for those photos, which were taken to promote a club.

So maybe Casey was working in the Orlando sex industry. No one has reported that.

Why have the Orlando sex industry people been kept out and protected? Here are some very rich and powerful people being protected. What are they being protected from?

If Casey had arranged a slightly illegal, open adoption through their power and connections, where Casey had absolute and total access to Caylee, but Caylee lived in another home (Casey said to police: I was willing to provide Caylee with another home) and if they disappeared with Caylee, it would make more sense for Casey to quietly deal with her employers trying to get Caylee back for thirty days, since there was no motive or reason for them to take Caylee, since it was a business deal.

So Casey would not contact the police. She would coolly find out what went wrong. That would be normal behavior if Casey had been working big time in the Orlando sex industry. They wanted more of her time. Casey's boyfriend said he didn't want Caylee. So she gave in to their demands. (Her mother would never forgive her for what she had done.) She had provided Caylee with another home where she could see her anytime, but she would not be the mother. She was just Aunt Casey until Caylee grew up more and her boyfriend Jesse was ready to accept Caylee.

Everything that happened, the lack of emotions, not being forthcoming makes sense if Casey was working in the Orlando sex business, which has not been reported, though it may be the elephant in the room.

Didn't CA at one time claim that KC had admitted to selling Caylee to someone from Puerto Rico..That prompted a trip down there to appeal to one of their local media channels...Then, just last week on LKL, CA says they finally released a sketch of the nanny and they had gotten three or four tips off of it so far! These different stories cannot be good for the defense!

Other than the general description of the nanny Casey gave her parents in the jailhouse interview I haven't seen a sketch.
Has anyone seen the sketch?
I tried to go onto the the HelpFindCaylee websiet but it won't come up, at least for me.

at this point I believe they need to produce the elusive ZFG--or something more tangilble than kc said it so it has to be true--also lacking in above--zanny had money.....

Cindy stated on the Dateline piece that their private investigators have found out that everything Casey has said it true.
Have they found Zanny the Nanny? Can they prove she does exist?
Can they prove Casey did indeed currently work at Universal Studios?
Have they found and proven that all the people Casey mentioned associated with Zanny also exist?
Has their PI proven Zanny did live at Sawgrass and Casey would drop Caylee off there?

Cindy stated on the Dateline piece that their private investigators have found out that everything Casey has said it true.
Have they found and proven that all the people Casey mentioned associated with Zanny also exist?
Has their PI proven Zanny did live at Sawgrass and Casey would drop Caylee off there?

CA has lied and lied all over the media. this is why she needs immunity methinks. :rolleyes:

If you see Casey or her team trying to finagle their way out of it, she will lose. The absolute truth is her most powerful defense, if the truth is what I propose.

It all hinges on whether or not she worked in the sex industry.

That is the key. And that idea has been suppressed by the press, if it’s true. And so, all of this is huge, high-level intrigue, which should naturally include a disappearing Puerto Rican nanny, who is tall, skinny, and from a rich family.

If this goes to trial, it will probably be the most interesting trial anyone has ever seen. If Casey testifies, that will be a field day for the prosecution. And I would think Casey would insist on testifying.

I just posted a link and profiler information from the FBI on child abductors on another thread.

The ZFG abduction story just does not fit the "stereotypical" (FBI terminology) abduction. There are problems with the defense portraying ZFG (if she, in fact, exists) as an "emotional" abductor (predominantly women - abductions result from not being able to have children of one's own or replacing a child that has died or become "lost" in another manner), which KC alluded to when she said that Zanny loved Caylee so much (in several instances she used this line - once to explain why Zanny babysat Caylee gratis (set that off against the conflicting story that KC was the "main source of income" for Zanny - but that is neither here nor there) that she stole her.

If ZFG fit this profile of an abductor, she would NOT have killed Caylee. The reasoning doesn't fit the outcome.

I'm curious how the defense will present the scenario and the possible mindset of ZFG at trial.

I don't think the defense will have to. One prosecution discloses some info that refutes kidnapping, KC's story will change to fit whatever that is, and on, and on, and on....

If this goes to trial, it will probably be the most interesting trial anyone has ever seen. If Casey testifies, that will be a field day for the prosecution. And I would think Casey would insist on testifying.

Just curious why you think that she'd want to testify. She's said nothing so far, what would change that?

And, if their PI has indeed found all of these things to be true, have they given this information to LE so that they can find and arrest this murdering, kidnapping nanny? I'm going to go with 'NO' because it is all a lie! Just like everything else that has come out of their mouths!

Other than the general description of the nanny Casey gave her parents in the jailhouse interview I haven't seen a sketch.
Has anyone seen the sketch?
I tried to go onto the the HelpFindCaylee websiet but it won't come up, at least for me.

The Caylee site is down...I guess they figured there might be some "conficting statements" on there and they took it down? I have tried to reach it several ways and cannot.

Just curious why you think that she'd want to testify. She's said nothing so far, what would change that?

I'm not sure she will testify-but, it's gonna kill her to sit there and not be able to speak! Remember, several people have said she loves to talk-just look at her phone/text records. Can't wait for trial!!:woohoo:

She seems to love the attention. I'm sure her lawyers will try to keep her from testifying. They have advised her not to say anything up to this point. And of course what she initially said to law enforcement were mostly lies.

Before the remains were found, I believe Baez said that Casey wanted to tell her side of the story. That may have changed. So, that's why I think she will want to testify. Maybe I'm wrong.

Question is....will she tell the truth on the stand (if that happens) or lie like she has in the past.

It would depend on the charges and the evidence, but I doubt any trial of this case would rate among the most interesting or great trials. My fifteen greatest trials of all time would be:

Socrates
Thomas Moore
Salem witchcraft trials
Lizzie Borden
Scopes (monkey trial)
Richard Hauptmann (Lindberg)
Nurenberg
The Rosenbergs
Sam Sheppard
My Lai
Jeffrey MacDonald
Patty Hearst
McMartin and the other 40 or so satanic-abuse childcare trials
OJ
Scott Peterson

That is an extremely good point, like Judge Judy always says, if it doesn't make sense, it probably isn't true!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back