KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And, she smuggled Caylee's dead body into KC's trunk, for a couple of weeks, and KC didn 't even notice!

And, THEN, she smuggled Caylee's corpse back OUT of KC's car!

Xanex the Nannex was a busy girl!

Then where are her fingerprints all over the car? (And house for that matter). Oh right, the pretend nanny wears pretend gloves 24/7.:crazy:

I'm almost feeling sorry for Casey's attorneys. If she sticks with this story, they have to go with it. They can't possibly believe it. Can you imagine what it must be like, having to go into court and try to convince a jury of a story you don't believe yourself, knowing that the story is so outrageous that the jury will be laughing in your face?

It's not fun and you need to be a bit of an actor to pull it off! But, a good lawyer tells their client that their story sounds ridiculous, and makes it clear to them that a jury is unlikely to buy it, rather than just run with it. Which is why a good lawyer wouldn't be revealing details of "her version" just yet, as a good lawyer knows that clients often change their mind re what they say happened before the trial starts, sometimes more than once.

They might not believe it, but somehow I don't think they are attempting to discourage her from running with it or at least JB is not.

ETA...remember, if and when he pleads her out his 15 minutes is up. I think he wants to go to trial and milk this case for all the press he can.

Hopefully they will be able to prove that Caylee was killed in the home. Surely they wouldn't try saying a non existent babysitter broke into errr used her given key and killed Caylee in her home to frame Casey? Or would they.

The defense would be effin stupid to even mention anything about that alleged sitter having a key. The prosecution can easily own the defense by shooting back with, "Then where were you and your parents when the woman walked into your house and took your daughter? Caylee certainly wouldn't have been alone."

Let 'em say whatever they want. There is no Zanni. There was no job. There was no babysitter. There was no kidnapping. There were no phone calls. There was no sister Sam. There was no mother Gloria. There is however KC, and she is what she is. THAT alone will get her convicted.

There also was no car accident, no police report of an accident, no ER or hospital stay overnight. That's the problem with too many lies with too many details-they are too easy to debunk! They sound good at the time but they will come back to bite KC in the behind!! Hey KC-better to spend this life in prison, than eternity in H:furious:LL!!

Why are they sticking with this ridiculous fairy tale?

Seriously. Now that Caylee is allegedly deceased and recovered Casey has no one else to "protect" from the big, bad kidnapper/s. Why aren't the Anthonys MARCHING down to 33rd Street for a videoconference with their "Sweetheart"? She can no longer claim to be protecting Caylee and thus not telling them the whole story.

Nope. Instead she's gonna stick with the ZFG ghost story which an 8 year-old would not even believe.

And in my opinion only, it speaks to the Anthony family's character that they are NOT marching down there asking for answers. They claimed to believe Casey and now that the reason for her hesitance to tell the truth is removed (i.e., Caylee does not need protection anymore) they should be SCREAMING for answers.

I think they'd almost have to for her put that story on the record. That isn't what she told the police and if they want to go with it, there going to have to get it into the record somehow.

I believe, and not totally sure....they can use the stairway story because its on tape..but if they want to use the park story, they have to have something with her saying it....or is her atty saying it good enough, then SA having LP/RD confirming thats what she said in contrast to her taped story to LE to show shes lying...?

I might have compassion for KC if she would own up to what she's done and stop the lies and charade. Until then, she doesn't deserve any. Same thing with CA. I feel for her b/c this was forced upon her, but if she would quit denying the obvious I would feel more compassion and sympathy for her.

As far as the possibility goes of KC's fingerprints on the duct tape that was found on Caylee, KC'll probably say that not only did Zani push her to the ground, she also forced her to duct tape Caylee's mouth and then she and her sister ran off with Caylee. Sounds reasonable doesn't it? :mad: I wonder what color the sky is in KC's world. :waitasec:

ETA-I'm not serious about it being reasonable. It isn't of course.

Let 'em say whatever they want. There is no Zanni. There was no job. There was no babysitter. There was no kidnapping. There were no phone calls. There was no sister Sam. There was no mother Gloria. There is however KC, and she is what she is. THAT alone will get her convicted.

:D

This girl has no hope, they could raise good ole Johnny Cochran from the dead and push him out front to be the lead and she will still be convicted. She did it and "it" is looking mighty bad, there is nothing the defense can do to change what she has done. If they go to trial and try to tell a jury that KC is innocent, she might as well get ready to spend the rest of her life in prison..because no jury is going to swallow this nonsense.

Good job but don't forget to add that if there are Casey's fingerprints or hairs on the duct tape, the defense will say "sure there's evidence of Casey on the tape. It was her tape and came from her house! And ZG used it to frame Casey.
i would hope that regardless of the spin, the tape, and the plethora of evidence it holds, puts KC at the place and time of the murder. if her fingerprints or DNA are on the tape that is wrapped around her daughter's face, it cannot be explained any other way. she can lie all she wants, but she forgot the one about being present and complicit while tape was being put over her daughter's mouth. even if she wants everyone to believe "the nanny did it"(or made KC do it), she would at the very least, have already been aware of caylee's condition. what excuse would she have about the charade of caylee being alive somewhere? why not say "the nanny forced me to kill my daughter"?

KC is pretty much locked into that story because that is what she told LE at the beginning. If she changed it now she would have to present some good reason why she a) didn't report her dau's disappearance for so long and b) then changed her story mid stream. Since they have the story on tape, you can bet the prosecution would make sure the jury found out that before Caylee was found that KC had one story and that after her remains were found she had another story. IOW if she changes her story she might as well plead guilty.

I need help understanding this:

Why did KC Google "shovel"????????

What? How to dig a hole? Why would she Google that???? It's driving me nuts - especially since the neighbor said it was returned in the exact same condition as when she borrowed it - not wet, not dirty, etc. Please don't tell me she hit that baby with it? Oh God...

I need help understanding this:

Why did KC Google "shovel"????????

What? How to dig a hole? Why would she Google that???? It's driving me nuts - especially since the neighbor said it was returned in the exact same condition as when she borrowed it - not wet, not dirty, etc. Please don't tell me she hit that baby with it? Oh God...

I also think the "shovel" search was very odd! And disturbing. I think that, given the other searches she was performing at the time -- as I recall (neck-breaking, household weapons, self-defense), she was probably performing the search while contemplating the use of shovels as weapons--possibly to break a neck. We can't tell what links she clicked after performing any of the searches. I was wondering if she clicked on "images" so that she could view various shovels-- possibly just to look at shovels and feel a sense of ritualistic satisfaction while imagining using the shovel as a weapon, or to look at shovels to help herself better understand how the shovel could be wielded most effectively as an instrument of injury or death.
I don't know if this is accurate at all. But it's what I was thinking. :confused:

You gotta love Jb's 'determination', doncha?

Next he'll be saying that the real truth is that KC has an evil twin who was adopted out at birth, named...you guessed it-zenaida.

Zanny , the evil twin killed caylee as revenge toward KC for being the twin the A's decided to keep.

'I have proof', he'll say. Its the exact same DNA and fingerprints as KC's at the crime scene and on the tape!!!!

That proves she has an evil twin , because my client is absolutely, 100% innocent. zanny the evil twin is the one we see on the tapes at target and BOA, not kc.
I told you all the truth would come out and you would eventually understand.'

Hehe. :rolleyes:

Why are they sticking with this ridiculous fairy tale?

Seriously. Now that Caylee is allegedly deceased and recovered Casey has no one else to "protect" from the big, bad kidnapper/s. Why aren't the Anthonys MARCHING down to 33rd Street for a videoconference with their "Sweetheart"? She can no longer claim to be protecting Caylee and thus not telling them the whole story.

Nope. Instead she's gonna stick with the ZFG ghost story which an 8 year-old would not even believe.

And in my opinion only, it speaks to the Anthony family's character that they are NOT marching down there asking for answers. They claimed to believe Casey and now that the reason for her hesitance to tell the truth is removed (i.e., Caylee does not need protection anymore) they should be SCREAMING for answers.

You made this point in another thread too....Casey being the mother of the year with her daughter now deceased should be spilling her story about the kidnapping and whatever deal that went bad that brought this result....gag me....there is too much circumstancial evidence that points to her lying and there is NO WAY any jury will believe this crock of bull.

If this was the big bad Gonzalez mafia then George and Cindy would be hiring bodyguards, changing their locks, etc. etc. If these purported people killed my granddaughter, I'm not so sure I'd want to go back to my house!

They are stupid to be sticking with this story, not only does it show the character of the family, but it shows the intelligence of the defense team too. I don't think she'll get the needle (as much as I'd like to be the one to insert it!) but she will get life w/out parole. What a waste. :furious:

Don't forget nap which they will need after listening to defense closing arguments.
:sleep:

Are you kidding?

I'd be far too giddy to nap after listening with rapt attention to what JB will have to say after hearing all that the prosecution is about to present.

It's not often you get to hear a live reading of blockbuster fiction as it's being written on the fly.

Can I bring popcorn? The suspense is killing me.

Here's what's going to punch a BIG hole in KC's kidnapping defense: if it can be proved that the body has spent the last 6mths decomposing, then Caylee obviously couldn't have called her mother on the phone only a day or two before KC was arrested. Remember her whole story about her daughter calling & talking about a book she read? It's in the 2 part of the interview w/LE. That occurance would have been a whole month after Caylee disappeared - even LONGER if you go by the June 9th report instead of the June 15th.

You gotta love Jb's 'determination', doncha?

Next he'll be saying that the real truth is that KC has an evil twin who was adopted out at birth, named...you guessed it-zenaida.

Zanny , the evil twin killed caylee as revenge toward KC for being the twin the A's decided to keep.

'I have proof', he'll say. Its the exact same DNA and fingerprints as KC's at the crime scene and on the tape!!!!

That proves she has an evil twin , because my client is absolutely, 100% innocent. zanny the evil twin is the one we see on the tapes at target and BOA, not kc.
I told you all the truth would come out and you would eventually understand.'

Hehe. :rolleyes:

LOL. There was a story of identical male twins like that. One of them was a rapist and tried to blame "the good twin" and it almost worked b/c the DNA was the same. The only thing that saved the good twin was that the bad twin had a tattoo and the rape victims all testified to this.

Nothing surprises me with how far JB will go for his girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin
Back