KC's Anniversary Reaction

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When i saw the ORBS leading to her remains, I thought YES! OK Caylee!!! You go girl!!. I hope she can not close her eyes without seeing the face of her daughter.

No matter what happens from now on forward: the DP, LWOP, or (God forbid) she would be released for some bizarre reason, her life IS OVER. She is a Pariah. None of them will ever have their lives back as they knew them, ever again. They can lie, stall, chomp, whine,leave the planet . . . who cares, none of them have an ounce of credibility of human decency.

Surely my Irish Banshee ranting opinion only . :crazy::crazy:.

It has been stated by the professionals that one thing KC has done is be consistant with her behavior to date. Her subconsious may have been experiencing a bit more activity by those panick attacks, dreams due to the lack of stimulation kC was used to while running amuck out and about, displaying her love of freedom by wearing the American Flag. When Little Miss besty Ross wasn't socializing she had her best friends, the cell, and computer. That is alot of 24hr. keep one busy to avoid thinking about the crisis kC created for herself. KC obviously has felt that she should keep up her silent vacant look possibly to keep everyone guessing. If KC behavior is eradict in her cell I go with "So what? She can behave as if depressed one minute, hyper the next but it just won't matter come trial. It makes one wonder if the enquier mag. was leaked the info on kC for some sympathy before the jailhouse video showing the discovery of Caylee is released? This also makes me think that the timing of BC motion to seal autopsy with Jose motion that this was orchestrated. Gain alittle sympathy before increminating evidence is released. These would be two heavy issues to come out at once.

Verité;3865527 said:
See that link provided by Betty Boop (above) about the Edgar Allen Poe story of a premeditated, heinous crime set in the mid-1800s, when the murderer is
being driven mad by a type of "reliving." The commission of such a crime and eventual physiological "anniversary reactions" are not mutually exclusive.

The polygraph, for example, is administered even to sociopaths, and their response is determined by physiological reactions. With recognition of their
expert powers of deception, I don't think that all of the measured psychopaths/sociopaths/antisocial PDs out there are on a par with the Yogi master
who is the only type individual that I know of who has scientifically demonstrated a profound ability to control his own physiology.

I skimmed the wiki and I don't see the relevance. The protagonist was crazy to begin with- suffering from paranoia, by the looks of it.

As for polygraphs, it is a case of mind over matter.

Psychopaths can pass polygraphs because they don't feel anxiety and stress associated with lying. And because they lack empathy, MRIs tend to show low activity when it comes to warm emotions. Add to that a lot of practice in lying, it stands to reason their physiological responses will reflect that.

I see psychopaths very simply- they manipulate their environment at every single moment. All their emotions are faked except for the negative. IMO the perp is simply incapable of emotion that doesn't relate to her. If she is indeed, having nightmares, then I'm guessing it's over the fact that perhaps she's been read the riot act by Andrea Lyons and it's sinking in. Maybe she dreams of the electric chair. I hope.

One other thing- psychopathic murderers tend to relive the murder with pleasure, not horror. If she were capable of being horrified, she would have stopped what she was doing to Caylee when she saw the look in Caylee's eyes before the moments of death. Caylee was like a bug to her. Squish.

Elementary, Stated like a pro! :clap:

When i saw the ORBS leading to her remains, I thought YES! OK Caylee!!! You go girl!!. I hope she can not close her eyes without seeing the face of her daughter.
[/B]
No matter what happens from now on forward: the DP, LWOP, or (God forbid) she would be released for some bizarre reason, her life IS OVER. She is a Pariah. None of them will ever have their lives back as they knew them, ever again. They can lie, stall, chomp, whine,leave the planet . . . who cares, none of them have an ounce of credibility of human decency.

Surely my Irish Banshee ranting opinion only . :crazy::crazy:.

Bold mine

So that's where the term "Banshee" originates! Good to know.

As to bolded statement above, I don't want to be the one to disappoint you, but I was, so share my misery: In the link (provided by songline), the article said that
jail staff describe KC as crying in the middle of the night, screaming out "Caylee!" But, when they awakened her and told her what she was doing,
she immediately denied and said, "I was not!"

Verité;3865970 said:
Bold mine

As to bolded statement above, I don't want to be the one to disappoint you, but I was, so share my misery: In the link (provided by songline), the article said that
jail staff describe KC as crying in the middle of the night, screaming out "Caylee!" But, when they awakened her and told her what she was doing,
she immediately denied and said, "I was not!"

:rotfl:

It has been stated by the professionals that one thing KC has done is be consistant with her behavior to date. Her subconsious may have been experiencing a bit more activity by those panick attacks, dreams due to the lack of stimulation kC was used to while running amuck out and about, displaying her love of freedom by wearing the American Flag. When Little Miss besty Ross wasn't socializing she had her best friends, the cell, and computer. That is alot of 24hr. keep one busy to avoid thinking about the crisis kC created for herself. KC obviously has felt that she should keep up her silent vacant look possibly to keep everyone guessing. If KC behavior is eradict in her cell I go with "So what? She can behave as if depressed one minute, hyper the next but it just won't matter come trial. It makes one wonder if the enquier mag. was leaked the info on kC for some sympathy before the jailhouse video showing the discovery of Caylee is released? This also makes me think that the timing of BC motion to seal autopsy with Jose motion that this was orchestrated. Gain alittle sympathy before increminating evidence is released. These would be two heavy issues to come out at once.

Listen, kk, if you don't have access to a cell or a blackberry, the next best thing is a big ole Law Book, right? LOL You're so right about the completely
compulsive fixation (I think all those words are redundant, but what the hey) she had with texting and computerizing her tiny little world (absent Caylee).

And who can say about the NE, except that someone's getting a little do-re-mi and maybe some fa-ti-do for whatever they say. I'm with celticthyme above in wanting
to believe that KC's consciousness is being stoked from the Great Beyond (or, what is known by some as the "collective unconscious"which we all share)
even if only in sleep, and even if she does continue to deny when she's awake.

I bet that the Ann. Reac. will persist and increase, particularly as it gets closer to the date when she was first handcuffed and taken to the slammer
(coz she must have the sudden awareness that she's gonna be there for at least another year with no access to cells, blackberries, or raspberries et al.).

Verite'
Both my sets of grandparents hail from the "old sod," so I kind of grew up without questioning the 'spirits; around us, and have had a little personal experience . . And I really don't care what gives Case nightmares, as long as she has them :)

That is interesting, lol don't know;
but yes she is a melodramatic show.
And the State Attorney is going to have to have some very sharp Legal Eagles.
I do not trust her.

Chicago and Florida: two different places, dear AL.

Verité;3865527 said:
The polygraph, for example, is administered even to sociopaths, and their response is determined by physiological reactions. With recognition of their
expert powers of deception, I don't think that all of the measured psychopaths/sociopaths/antisocial PDs out there are on a par with the Yogi master
who is the only type individual that I know of who has scientifically demonstrated a profound ability to control his own physiology.

Hello. Why don't they do a Brain Fingerprint Test of KC--you know, the one that I've been mentioning since this case began.

Verité;3866054 said:
Listen, kk, if you don't have access to a cell or a blackberry, the next best thing is a big ole Law Book, right? LOL You're so right about the completely
compulsive fixation (I think all those words are redundant, but what the hey) she had with texting and computerizing her tiny little world (absent Caylee).

And who can say about the NE, except that someone's getting a little do-re-mi and maybe some fa-ti-do for whatever they say. I'm with celticthyme above in wanting
to believe that KC's consciousness is being stoked from the Great Beyond (or, what is known by some as the "collective unconscious"which we all share)
even if only in sleep, and even if she does continue to deny when she's awake.

I bet that the Ann. Reac. will persist and increase, particularly as it gets closer to the date when she was first handcuffed and taken to the slammer
(coz she must have the sudden awareness that she's gonna be there for at least another year with no access to cells, blackberries, or raspberries et al.).

It's like a person in mourning. Though hers is for her life as she knew it.

Verité;3865970 said:
Bold mine

she immediately denied and said, "I was not!
"

If I had thought my daughter had been kidnapped and murdered, and I had nothing to do with it, I would be an admitted emotional wreck. I probably would be screaming in my sleep and I probably would believe someone if they told me I was, and I probably would ask for medical help to deal with my grief at that point. If I could even sleep.
This chick gets an A+ at keeping up appearances in her own silly world.

Honestly, I think KC might be so busy eating chips while reading "how to appy make-up" magazines that she might not even remember it is the anniversary until after the fact. But I surely hopes she remembers it and that it is the only thing she can think about; not just that day but every day that she is alive. So many of us here who have never met her love Caylee more than her mother ever did.

Actually she is busy reading Law books. :crazy:
I personally don't want to hear her translating the law :crazy: :eek:
Maybe she wants to see what all those big words they are throwing around in court mean.

If I had thought my daughter had been kidnapped and murdered, and I had nothing to do with it, I would be an admitted emotional wreck. I probably would be screaming in my sleep and I probably would believe someone if they told me I was, and I probably would ask for medical help to deal with my grief at that point. If I could even sleep.
This chick gets an A+ at keeping up appearances in her own silly world.

EXACTLY....

But eventually you sleep from exhaustion, and what happens is there is a NEW NORMAL and a sadness that is there; life changes and it can never change back.
But there was no out cry for CAYLEE no flyer's, no radio announcements to look for her nothing. This family knew.
they even refused to help the searchers, and only derailed them

And I think KC did freak out when she lost Caylee;

She got up in cold sweats one night at ToniE s house, around a year ago he found her crying in the living room.
After a couple of days she called Mom and Dad. They took over and now we have a fiasco after a long Waite and a cover up.

I believe that even an evil person who kills their own child can be haunted by that act. Evil people may not be 100% without feeling. I have heard, for example, of a few serial child killers who felt bad about one murdered child in particular and would not admit to the murder of that one child, even while admitting to others. Or, the way some murderers are profiled as hiding the face of their victims because they don't want the dead person to "see" them, etc. That also explains things like burying a child in a womb-lie manner, like many mothers do, or placing a heart sticker on the child's face, like casey did. I can easily imagine casey coldly planning and executing the murder of her child, somehow justifying why it's okay, but then having some subconscious terror about what she did, or even some type of sadness for the child. It is possible for evil people to feel emoitons we would think they could not. I think there is a lot of gray amidst the black and white.
In any event, it would give me a small bit of satisfaction to know that the subconsious of someone such as casey will not let her off scot free. But the whole thing is creepy and horrid - what she did, and how her mind contains the memory of what she did and how little Caylee died. What is contained in casey's soul and mind is very creepy to me. She's scary.

I believe that even an evil person who kills their own child can be haunted by that act. Evil people may not be 100% without feeling. I have heard, for example, of a few serial child killers who felt bad about one murdered child in particular and would not admit to the murder of that one child, even while admitting to others. Or, the way some murderers are profiled as hiding the face of their victims because they don't want the dead person to "see" them, etc. That also explains things like burying a child in a womb-lie manner, like many mothers do, or placing a heart sticker on the child's face, like casey did. I can easily imagine casey coldly planning and executing the murder of her child, somehow justifying why it's okay, but then having some subconscious terror about what she did, or even some type of sadness for the child. It is possible for evil people to feel emoitons we would think they could not. I think there is a lot of gray amidst the black and white.
In any event, it would give me a small bit of satisfaction to know that the subconsious of someone such as casey will not let her off scot free. But the whole thing is creepy and horrid - what she did, and how her mind contains the memory of what she did and how little Caylee died. What is contained in casey's soul and mind is very creepy to me. She's scary.

Outstanding post, gitana1. I totally agree. For me, you've said it all! :star:

What a great post!! ITA!

Verité;3865527 said:
See that link provided by Betty Boop (above) about the Edgar Allen Poe story of a premeditated, heinous crime set in the mid-1800s, when the murderer is
being driven mad by a type of "reliving." The commission of such a crime and eventual physiological "anniversary reactions" are not mutually exclusive.

I was just wondering. If KC were to be driven mad by this type of "reliving", would she be able to be tried in court as is or would she go into a mental institution until she was determined fit to be tried?

I was just wondering. If KC were to be driven mad by this type of "reliving", would she be able to be tried in court as is or would she go into a mental institution until she was determined fit to be tried?

If she were to be found unfit to stand trial, if she became insane now? She would be sent where ever the DOJ sends people who are unfit (could be a forensic psych hospital or some jails/prisons have their own mental health facilities on site- it varies depending on the state, the county, the system..) where they go and wait to get "sane"- through Medicinal intervention. If they don't "get sane" they become a lifer. If they do they will stand trial.

IMO KC is acting out a part from a script written by her attorney AL.

:clap: That was also my very first thought. I know it was reported she wanted nothing to do with an insantiny defense but I think the new lawyer has given her a wake up to act nuts or else. I would like to think Caylee is haunting her, but she is to cold a person for that to happen. You can't pull at the heart strings of a person who has no heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back