KC's lies/ actions have affected many lives forever. How many can we list?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed in this story they say KC "abandoned" her job at Universal... not that she was "fired".
She wasn't "fired"...She just never went back so they processed her papers as "job abandonment".

According to LE reports she never went back after Caylee was born. The company had changed by then and she never filled out the documents although she had been contacted. She was then dismissed "with cause."

So she had not been working for almost 3 years. GA said in the FBI interview he did not think she had been working for over 2 years. My question is WHY would all of that family go along with such lies? There has to be a reason, and I believe KC "knows" something they are all afraid will come out. It looks as though she was extorting them on more than one level.
I still don't understand this aspect of the case and probably never will, but I do think it's the reason that so many who have been following believe that there is a "family secret" that guides all of their odd/bizarre behaviors.

MOO

I still don't understand this aspect of the case and probably never will, but I do think it's the reason that so many who have been following believe that there is a "family secret" that guides all of their odd/bizarre behaviors.

MOO

Yes many believe some bizarre family secret. Caylee was a very high functioning child to be a product of gene overload. jmo
But who knows - I am no expert in this area!!!!
:puke:

I predict that this case will touch all in its wake---no one will remain unscathed in one way or another.

The trash lady : The lady who was filmed and broadcasted all over the news for stealing and going through the A's trash.

Anyone else I can think of has already been listed :eek:)

I think she was fired for abandoning her job. As I recall, the spokesman stated she didn't show up for months at the start of 2006. I wonder if she ever returned after Caylee was born...?

since she kept the preg a secret i wonder if she even applied for maternity leave? Cannot imagine her passing on the opportunity of leave with pay.

I am just astounded at how many people's lives have been changed or affected by this woman's actions. I was trying to go over in my head who and how and whether this changes many innocent people's lives forever. I thought i would come here to the experts and ask your opinions.

Whose lives have been affected? How? Do you think it is permanent?

Obviously and most importantly is little Caylee. No life whatsoever.

There is no way to calculate this number. It is everyone she has ever met, mentioned, dreamed up, and those associated to them (also included would be everyone interested in this case and those associated to them!).

No one will leave this case unscathed and the closest to the case will be changed forever from her actions and lies. I am watching her destroy one life right after the other as she sits in jail! (She has been doing this her entire life, imo.)

There is no way to calculate this number. It is everyone she has ever met, mentioned, dreamed up, and those associated to them (also included would be everyone interested in this case and those associated to them!).

No one will leave this case unscathed and the closest to the case will be changed forever from her actions and lies. I am watching her destroy one life right after the other as she sits in jail! (She has been doing this her entire life, imo.)

I so agree! It is unbelievable.

-CA's brother RP
-CA's co-workers
-The amateur web guy with the webcam who gave live reports from the search - can't think of his name.
-All of the CSI employees who had to sift through the dirt for days looking for bits and pieces of Caylee's body.
-FUSIAN (the business)
-Amscot employees
-Full Sail (the school)
-UCF (where she claimed to go)
-the Lake Vaj gang
-the other inmates in the OC jail who are affected by KC's "protective" custody
- MN - the A's first attorney
- AL's roommates
- the A's homeowner's association (I got a letter from my HOA about weeds behind my fence!)
- the taxpayers who are paying the bills for KC's lies - investigation, search, prosecution, housing
- the other missing children and crime victims whose cases have not received this level of attention, media coverage or investigation because of this case.

The family of the little girl who had her photo shown over and over on national TV thanks to the "sightings"

Tim Miller and all the searchers

Yep - her lies pretty well bankrupted that fine organization. I'd say any kids that could have been found while they were looking for Caylee (because of Casey's lying) rank high on my list. So many resources tied up when so many truly deserving people went without. She'll have an awful lot to answer for someday.:furious:

Tim Miller and all the searchers

Yep - her lies pretty well bankrupted that fine organization. I'd say any kids that could have been found while they were looking for Caylee (because of Casey's lying) rank high on my list. So many resources tied up when so many truly deserving people went without. She'll have an awful lot to answer for someday.:furious:

After reading today's doc dump, I have a lot of sympathy for CC and other bit players, who have been dragged into this investigation, and now have their casual drug usage and other personal business plastered all over the web, just a google search away from future employers. How they must detest KC and her web of lies! I am not defending drug abuse, but by all accounts, these kids were dabbling at best. No matter how LE try to elicit more damning testimony, the most they can come up with is a poor young guy that sold a few xanax on occasion to friends and smoked a little pot. And now everybody has the heads up on him. Amy H. also. I'm sure current and future employers will be ordering drug tests for years to come.

CC can now join the list of the legion of people who have had their lives ruined courtesy of one very sociopathic young woman. She must be so proud.

I'm with you there. Anyone that has come into contact with monster girl in the past three years is permanently affected by her actions. I feel for everyone that has been in her path of destruction.

The list of people that have been impacted by KC is very long. I feel for all of them. Not only have they been cast in the spotlight for being associated with Casey, some of them have been accused of having a part in the kidnapping of a small child. I think of Jesse, Amy and Ricardo and Cindy and George's police interviews where they (mostly Cindy) tried every trick in the book in an attempt to get LE to look at them, instead of their daughter. I can not imagine how mad the parent's of these young people must have been, knowing that the only thing they did wrong was associate with Casey (and how were they to know exactly how dangerous she was). She lied to everyone she came in contact with. I know RG has way more forgiveness in his heart than I will ever have. C & G are very lucky in that respect !!!!

my heart really goes out to these people, many of whom are little more than kids. those in casey's inner circle were specifically chosen by her purely b/c they were trusting, gullible, vulnerable, open and giving - the easiest kind of people to exploit and manipulate, and sadly this also makes them the very kind of people who will feel the pain of her betrayal and it's consequences the most deeply.

my heart really goes out to these people, many of whom are little more than kids. those in casey's inner circle were specifically chosen by her purely b/c they were trusting, gullible, vulnerable, open and giving - the easiest kind of people to exploit and manipulate, and sadly this also makes them the very kind of people who will feel the pain of her betrayal and it's consequences the most deeply.

Well said. :clap:

I really feel sorry for Jeff H. The poor guy only went to junior and high school with her. They were not friends, did not hang together, only knew of each other in passing. Casey made up this whole fantasy life for herself using his name which she told to CA for quite a long time. He's been dragged into this by someone he hardly even knew. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties