KC's lies/ actions have affected many lives forever. How many can we list?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Various Businesses were affected and groups in general

Target
The Protestors
Fusion employees
Universal
The nursing home employees
Various websites and blog owners
JC Penney
Search organizations, reputations
Sawgrass Apartments
The Baptist church

Caylee's greatgrandfather in nursing home
Caylee's greatgrandmother

How heartbreaking to see that last video of little Caylee in the nursing on Father's Day and imagine how this has affected them over the last 5-6 months-physically as well as emotionally.

never saw this before-- add to it if you can.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-fEk_pdo0
i still can not figure our how

the neighbors names add up to zfg and how she was able to connect with zfg at sawgrass. I know zfg involved in case is n ot the nanny she claimed but how can casey have so many people involved with these names?so , body found by homes that have zfg in the owners names, a lady shows up at sawgrass with name casey already had said was the nanny. she must have esp with her lies to be able to know zfg would also be a real person who has the names of her neighbors. omg- lies mixed with truth cindy said it right!!

Wow - some things I didn't know...i didn't know she actually told the cops she got a certificate from college, or the comment to her friend about getting 2 A's, and also the co-worker comment and some pics I hadn't seen.

It didn't say anything about the neighbors' names, though. Where'd you get that?

Also, I'm wondering, maybe she wasn't doodling her name with Tony's last name just for fun. Maybe she was practicing writing her name like his wife - to use it in a fraudulent manner.

Lies:
  • LIE: According to the Orange County Sheriffs charging affidavit, friends of Casey Anthony said in a sworn statement she is a habitual liar who once stole $700 and checks from a friend. They state she told them on different occasions that Caylee was with a nanny.
  • LIE: In early June, Casey Anthony told her mother she was being sent to Tampa for work and would be back in a few days.
  • LIE: Later, Casey said she was going on a “mini-vacation” with friends (friend = Jeff Hopkins?) and taking Caylee with her.
  • LIE: Casey also told a former boyfriend (Jessie Grund?) on June 25 that she would be free to get together because her daughter was “with the nanny and that they had gone to the beach for the weekend.” A friend of the mother contacted authorities and told them he spent the weekend with Casey Anthony in late June, and at that time, according to the friend and the arrest report, the child was with a nanny.
  • LIE: Casey’s mother said she had been asking to speak with her granddaughter but that Casey made excuses that she could not talk to Caylee because “she’s with someone else or she’s swimming or napping.”
  • LIE: Casey’s parents became concerned after they received notice that her car was towed from a check-cashing business where it had been parked for days and it was no where near where she told her parents she was staying.
  • LIE: According to Casey, she had dropped Caylee off at her babysitter’s July 9th between 9:00 and 1:00 —- but was not reported missing until five weeks later when her grandmother reported the information to police.
  • LIE: Casey said she was doing her own investigation into her daughter’s disappearance over the past five weeks instead of calling 911. Casey said that she saw movies and reports that if people in similar situations went to police, they had gotten hurt. Casey also she did not report her daughter missing because she wanted to find the child herself to spare her parents the sadness of their grandchild being missing. Two of Anthony’s boyfriends told detectives she never acted upset or mentioned her daughter’s disappearance.
  • LIE: Casey Anthony says Caylee’s baby-sitter was Zenaida Gonzalez, at the Sawgrass Apartments off Conway Road. A woman named Zanie Gonzalez never even lived here. (In addition, the apartment Casey pointed out to detectives proved to have been vacant for 5 months since Feb 29)
  • LIE: Casey said that — while doing her “own” investigation — she also went to clubs that the baby sitter, a woman she identified as Zenaida Gonzalez, is known to frequent.
  • LIE: Caylee’s baby-sitter, Zenaida Gonzalez, had been a family friend for four years and cared for Caylee for 18 months. Contacted by detectives, a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez told them she never met Anthony or her missing child. She did not recognize the mother or daughter from pictures.
  • LIE: Casey also directed deputies to a complex on North Hillside Drive, which turned out to be a senior facility.
  • LIE: Casey said Zanie’s mother lived in The Crossings at Conway. After knocking on several doors, no one knew of Zanie or her mom.
  • LIE: Casey had told her parents she worked as an event planner at an area theme park. Investigators say Anthony was unemployed
  • LIE: Casey said both she and the alleged babysitter Zanie worked at Universal Studios, and that Casey’a job there was the reason she needed a babysitter. But after entering a building and pretending she knew where she was going, she admitted she wasn’t an employee there. (She was fired from there in 2006.)
  • LIE: Casey claimed she had been so concerned that she told two co-workers at Universal Studios her child had disappeared. Neither person she named works at Universal.

Lies:
  • LIE: According to the Orange County Sheriffs charging affidavit, friends of Casey Anthony said in a sworn statement she is a habitual liar who once stole $700 and checks from a friend. They state she told them on different occasions that Caylee was with a nanny.
  • LIE: In early June, Casey Anthony told her mother she was being sent to Tampa for work and would be back in a few days.
  • LIE: Later, Casey said she was going on a “mini-vacation” with friends (friend = Jeff Hopkins?) and taking Caylee with her.
  • LIE: Casey also told a former boyfriend (Jessie Grund?) on June 25 that she would be free to get together because her daughter was “with the nanny and that they had gone to the beach for the weekend.” A friend of the mother contacted authorities and told them he spent the weekend with Casey Anthony in late June, and at that time, according to the friend and the arrest report, the child was with a nanny.
  • LIE: Casey’s mother said she had been asking to speak with her granddaughter but that Casey made excuses that she could not talk to Caylee because “she’s with someone else or she’s swimming or napping.”
  • LIE: Casey’s parents became concerned after they received notice that her car was towed from a check-cashing business where it had been parked for days and it was no where near where she told her parents she was staying.
    [*]LIE: According to Casey, she had dropped Caylee off at her babysitter’s July 9th between 9:00 and 1:00 —- but was not reported missing until five weeks later when her grandmother reported the information to police.
  • LIE: Casey said she was doing her own investigation into her daughter’s disappearance over the past five weeks instead of calling 911. Casey said that she saw movies and reports that if people in similar situations went to police, they had gotten hurt. Casey also she did not report her daughter missing because she wanted to find the child herself to spare her parents the sadness of their grandchild being missing. Two of Anthony’s boyfriends told detectives she never acted upset or mentioned her daughter’s disappearance.
  • LIE: Casey Anthony says Caylee’s baby-sitter was Zenaida Gonzalez, at the Sawgrass Apartments off Conway Road. A woman named Zanie Gonzalez never even lived here. (In addition, the apartment Casey pointed out to detectives proved to have been vacant for 5 months since Feb 29)
  • LIE: Casey said that — while doing her “own” investigation — she also went to clubs that the baby sitter, a woman she identified as Zenaida Gonzalez, is known to frequent.
  • LIE: Caylee’s baby-sitter, Zenaida Gonzalez, had been a family friend for four years and cared for Caylee for 18 months. Contacted by detectives, a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez told them she never met Anthony or her missing child. She did not recognize the mother or daughter from pictures.
  • LIE: Casey also directed deputies to a complex on North Hillside Drive, which turned out to be a senior facility.
  • LIE: Casey said Zanie’s mother lived in The Crossings at Conway. After knocking on several doors, no one knew of Zanie or her mom.
  • LIE: Casey had told her parents she worked as an event planner at an area theme park. Investigators say Anthony was unemployed
  • LIE: Casey said both she and the alleged babysitter Zanie worked at Universal Studios, and that Casey’a job there was the reason she needed a babysitter. But after entering a building and pretending she knew where she was going, she admitted she wasn’t an employee there. (She was fired from there in 2006.)
  • LIE: Casey claimed she had been so concerned that she told two co-workers at Universal Studios her child had disappeared. Neither person she named works at Universal.

I believe that was June 9th instead of July. Good information.

How much of what she's said and done, does SHE consider a lie? If there's a grain of truth to it, she can justify it in her mind that it is not a lie. Lying by omission is evidentally considered acceptable to her (to her it is abstract truth). I'd be interested in seeing what grain of truth she has in these lies! For example, she said she left Caylee at (what is actually a place that no one uses as an address) with ZFG (who is actually a mythical guardian). So, a place that no one claims as their address, with a guardian that has no real name. Sounds like she's left her in heaven with angels watching over her. Just trying to seperate the facts from fiction in Casey's mind. Didn't she also mention that she left her at the bottom of the steps (stairway to heaven)? JMO

never saw this before-- add to it if you can.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-fEk_pdo0

the neighbors names add up to zfg and how she was able to connect with zfg at sawgrass. I know zfg involved in case is n ot the nanny she claimed but how can casey have so many people involved with these names?so , body found by homes that have zfg in the owners names, a lady shows up at sawgrass with name casey already had said was the nanny. she must have esp with her lies to be able to know zfg would also be a real person who has the names of her neighbors. omg- lies mixed with truth cindy said it right!!

I noticed in this story they say KC "abandoned" her job at Universal... not that she was "fired".

I noticed in this story they say KC "abandoned" her job at Universal... not that she was "fired".

I think she was fired for abandoning her job. As I recall, the spokesman stated she didn't show up for months at the start of 2006. I wonder if she ever returned after Caylee was born...?

How much of what she's said and done, does SHE consider a lie? If there's a grain of truth to it, she can justify it in her mind that it is not a lie. Lying by omission is evidentally considered acceptable to her (to her it is abstract truth). I'd be interested in seeing what grain of truth she has in these lies! For example, she said she left Caylee at (what is actually a place that no one uses as an address) with ZFG (who is actually a mythical guardian). So, a place that no one claims as their address, with a guardian that has no real name. Sounds like she's left her in heaven with angels watching over her. Just trying to seperate the facts from fiction in Casey's mind. Didn't she also mention that she left her at the bottom of the steps (stairway to heaven)? JMO

You're good!

*LIE She told Rob that she was changing her story and she was attacked and taken down to the ground by Zenaida and her sisters or roommates. Caylee was taken and put in Zenaida's car..... Since no ZG has proven to exist and no obvious injury to kc...proven to be false.

*LIE She lied about the car crash and Zenaida's injuries...... Police checked hospital....never happened.

*LIE She lied about staying at the Hard Rock Hotel with Zenaida's friend/sister and Caylee....Upon checking...total fabrication. No proof of any of her or people she listed stayed at hotel.

* LIE: Stated in interview with LE she attended college.

She is not a good liar. She sticks to stories with a lot of detail, using the detail to be convincing. She learned the importance of detail and probably has a good memory at that level. But there must be another level that covers the whole picture. If she has been like this for years there might be a reason for her compulsion to lie or tell stories to convince and able to understand the big picture.

This whole idea or manifestation of entitlement is another thing that I read some where that has it's root in fantasy. So how is it that a person embraces fantasy so thoroughly? That needs to be addressed before claiming that a person is just a con or a sociopath. It might be an element of a constitutional defect in the brain that allows that to develop especially since cultures indoctrinated so with fiction stories from birth.

Be fair, Casey has a major defect and she has tried to overcompensate all her life. She didn't mature for a number of reasons. I just don't think it is fair to treat her like a monster when there are reasons for her lack of consciousness, sad to say.

She won't get off! Her life is screwed as well as her parents. It is sad enough as is and the lessons will not be learned for the community and schools unless people start challenging everyone to be compassionate.

According to LE reports she never went back after Caylee was born. The company had changed by then and she never filled out the documents although she had been contacted. She was then dismissed "with cause."

So she had not been working for almost 3 years. GA said in the FBI interview he did not think she had been working for over 2 years. My question is WHY would all of that family go along with such lies? There has to be a reason, and I believe KC "knows" something they are all afraid will come out. It looks as though she was extorting them on more than one level.

She is not a good liar. She sticks to stories with a lot of detail, using the detail to be convincing. She learned the importance of detail and probably has a good memory at that level. But there must be another level that covers the whole picture. If she has been like this for years there might be a reason for her compulsion to lie or tell stories to convince and able to understand the big picture.

This whole idea or manifestation of entitlement is another thing that I read some where that has it's root in fantasy. So how is it that a person embraces fantasy so thoroughly? That needs to be addressed before claiming that a person is just a con or a sociopath. It might be an element of a constitutional defect in the brain that allows that to develop especially since cultures indoctrinated so with fiction stories from birth.

Be fair, Casey has a major defect and she has tried to overcompensate all her life. She didn't mature for a number of reasons. I just don't think it is fair to treat her like a monster when there are reasons for her lack of consciousness, sad to say.

She won't get off! Her life is screwed as well as her parents. It is sad enough as is and the lessons will not be learned for the community and schools unless people start challenging everyone to be compassionate.

Bolded by me........

Okay I will start being compassionate just as soon as Caylee rises from the dead.......

Screw compassion for a cold blooded murderer in my opinion.

I can't stand Casey, but I can't hold her responsible for this affecting my life. This saddens me greatly and interests me legally, but it would be arrogant for me to say this has affected my life in a way other than the way it has simply because of the type of person I am. I hold her completely responsible for absolutely ruining those in her family to the core, and of course Caylee.

ETA: Need to add Tony, Amy, Jesse, LE and all of those directly affected.

The children in Hidden Oaks elementary school
teachers
staff
teachers aides
lunch room attendents
janitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online