KC's Pregnancy/Denial (Merged Threads)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can anyone help me out here? Casey was two months pregnant by the time she met Jesse. Her parents didn't know (couldn't admit) that she was pregnant until Uncle Rick's wedding, seven months along. When did she tell Jesse that she was pregnant and he was the father? I read somewhere that she originally explained the baby bump (to Jesse) as "female problems." Somewhere along the line Jesse figured out the timing was all off and insisted that a paternity test be done when Caylee was born. What I really want to know is how early did she admit the pregnancy to someone, anyone?

Casey probably thought a wedding, baby and home of her own would be *fun*.

Lots of young women jump into that dream and find out living it is not the romantic vision they hoped it would be.

and the bonus....she would have been out of the house that ca rules.....

I don't see any blame on ca if she made kc keep the baby....kc was big she knew what she could do about it....it was her choice....think in this instance it is just to easy to blame the parents---(granted they deserve some of it --) but according to ca bro---she said kc was a "virgin" (yea I know define virgin:bang::waitasec:)--so kc did have the opprotunity to abort if she truly didn't want it.....

however after she was born and you tell what parenting skill kc lacked and her behavior...welllllllllll think at that point someone should have stepped in...and please don't even get started on who held Caylee first....:bang:

Can anyone help me out here? Casey was two months pregnant by the time she met Jesse. Her parents didn't know (couldn't admit) that she was pregnant until Uncle Rick's wedding, seven months along. When did she tell Jesse that she was pregnant and he was the father? I read somewhere that she originally explained the baby bump (to Jesse) as "female problems." Somewhere along the line Jesse figured out the timing was all off and insisted that a paternity test be done when Caylee was born. What I really want to know is how early did she admit the pregnancy to someone, anyone?

Jessies dad pointed it out.....

I think once George and Cindy and Jesse were told a baby was on the way, Casey DID get caught up in fantasy and the romantic dream of a *cute little family*.

I don't think anybody had to MAKE her keep Caylee. I think that is something Casey did say to Kio as sour grapes later when being a *mommy* wasn't always fun.

But, during pregnancy and when Caylee was first born, I imagine Casey thrived on the attention and her fantasies.

Did Cindy force KC to have Caylee?

i don't believe cindy can force casey to do anything.

I keep reading in notes here that Cindy forced KC to have Caylee. What evidence is everyone basing this on? I did read in Kio's testimony that Cindy wouldn't let KC put her child up for adoption, but KC lies through her teeth. I do recall reading/hearing Cindy say she believed in abortion, but don't recall now where. I remembered thinking at the time that she probably would have suggested KC have an abortion had she not been so far along when Cindy found out about her being pregnant.

Are there other statements that have been made, like from JG, that say that Cindy made KC keep Caylee?

I'm confused about this because texts from KC herself make it sound like Caylee was the greatest gift she had ever been given....the very light of her life.

LOL...You answered your own question...."KC LIES".

I questioned everything that starts out..........KC "said"...(whatever).

Seems like KC says (LIES) anything, that makes 'herself' look good at 'that moment'.

Casey left Caylee in the trunk of her car,till she got around to dealing with "it".
She did the same with her pregnancy, she could have had an abortion,but it was a detail to deal with and she but it on the back burner till it was too late.
No prenatal care,she deserves every day to craw like a snail

and the bonus....she would have been out of the house that ca rules.....

I don't see any blame on ca if she made kc keep the baby....kc was big she knew what she could do about it....it was her choice....think in this instance it is just to easy to blame the parents---(granted they deserve some of it --) but according to ca bro---she said kc was a "virgin" (yea I know define virgin:bang::waitasec:)--so kc did have the opprotunity to abort if she truly didn't want it.....

however after she was born and you tell what parenting skill kc lacked and her behavior...welllllllllll think at that point someone should have stepped in...and please don't even get started on who held Caylee first....:bang:

I think KC "was the boss" & ruled the house, for years.......& CA started the 'takeover' after Caylee was born.....as KC continued on with her "me first" attitude.....

Sorry KC, when you start having kids, you don't get to be 'first' anymore....

Casey left Caylee in the trunk of her car,till she got around to dealing with "it".
She did the same with her pregnancy, she could have had an abortion,but it was a detail to deal with and she but it on the back burner till it was too late.
No prenatal care,she deserves every day to craw like a snail

ITA this is exactly what i think happened.

Imagine living in a world where you have every option to choose from and you are slapped down every time for making a choice, whatever choice that might be. Imagine having your world controlled so much and then thrust into your hands to be responsible for and not knowing what the hell to do. Imagine seeing how other families are and knowing that your family presents itself one way but if anyone knew the truth, they'd be shocked. Imagine feeling so invisible that no matter what you do to get attention is covered up, ignored, pretended it didn't happen. Imagine the consequences of doing something wrong is a reward for not making life hell for everyone else in the house.

Then imagine you give birth to a little girl, and then imagine watching as your parents dote on her like you've never been doted on. Imagine having to listen to how you've screwed up your life but they're not going to let you screw up that little girl's life. Imagine knowing all the choices you have in the world and knowing you no longer can make any of them.

Imagine feeling you have to steal your own life. Then imagine how you start pretending in another life. Then imagine having to kill off the other life before it kills you.

Unhappily for Casey, it turns out, this other life followed her. Damn the luck.

Imagine living in a world where you have every option to choose from and you are slapped down every time for making a choice, whatever choice that might be. Imagine having your world controlled so much and then thrust into your hands to be responsible for and not knowing what the hell to do. Imagine seeing how other families are and knowing that your family presents itself one way but if anyone knew the truth, they'd be shocked. Imagine feeling so invisible that no matter what you do to get attention is covered up, ignored, pretended it didn't happen. Imagine the consequences of doing something wrong is a reward for not making life hell for everyone else in the house.

Then imagine you give birth to a little girl, and then imagine watching as your parents dote on her like you've never been doted on. Imagine having to listen to how you've screwed up your life but they're not going to let you screw up that little girl's life. Imagine knowing all the choices you have in the world and knowing you no longer can make any of them.

Imagine feeling you have to steal your own life. Then imagine how you start pretending in another life. Then imagine having to kill off the other life before it kills you.

*my bold
do you mean caylee?
(serious question - i'm not being testy)

Even though we all recognize that KC was flipping out furious all the time she was also a very dependent personality. The over the top fury has to do with how dependent she was and how independent she wanted to be. She had a normal enough looking upbringing but (as someone in law enforcement said during GA's FBI interview) "something happened during high school". She did not graduate from high school. That is very unusual, really.

Someone who does not finish with her class is at a huge disadvantage in every way. Everything points to her "acting out" after she didn't finish with her class. We view KC as someone who was in control (she could have used her head and gotten an abortion, etc)..but she spun out of control in all departments. She truly was still a little kid living at home without the wherewithall to move on and do responsible things like adults do. KC had to be afraid of the wrath that would be leveled at her for being pregnant. Instead CA enjoyed the martyr role and enjoyed little Caylee. The dynamics were in place for KC to finally exact a price on CA after having been under CA's thumb.

CA has stated clearly that she wanted Caylee...and was happy to provide for Caylee. CA clearly has an overbearing personality. CA held all the power in that family because of the pursestrings. CA was the only one providing the roof over everyone's head! Food and Shelter are number one on Maslow's hierarchy of needs. You all must realize how much CA was "using" that to wield power in this family.

I keep reading in notes here that Cindy forced KC to have Caylee. What evidence is everyone basing this on? I did read in Kio's testimony that Cindy wouldn't let KC put her child up for adoption, but KC lies through her teeth. I do recall reading/hearing Cindy say she believed in abortion, but don't recall now where. I remembered thinking at the time that she probably would have suggested KC have an abortion had she not been so far along when Cindy found out about her being pregnant.

Are there other statements that have been made, like from JG, that say that Cindy made KC keep Caylee?

I'm confused about this because texts from KC herself make it sound like Caylee was the greatest gift she had ever been given....the very light of her life.

A very good question. I've been bobbing along with the belief(because it was being said all the time) that Cindy demanded Casey have this child. Never thought wasn't much option if you find out at 7 months your daughter is pregnant. Hmmmm.... I have been in the dark on this. Interesting question and thread.:thumb:

This is a very insightful post.

*my bold
do you mean caylee?
(serious question - i'm not being testy)

I didn't take it as testy. I came back to edit my post to add "My whole life has been taken away from me."

If George, Cindy, and Lee had just left things alone, Casey would have been able to live that new life. She'd left them all in the dust, and there they were again, hunting her down like a dog.

I didn't take it as testy. I came back to edit my post to add "My whole life has been taken away from me."

If George, Cindy, and Lee had just left things alone, Casey would have been able to live that new life. She'd left them all in the dust, and there they were again, hunting her down like a dog.

ahhh, i understand. thank you, debs.

Kiomarie talked about the possible adoption in the National Enquirer article. Who knows how trustworthy she is??? I don't think anyone could have forced Casey to do anything she didn't want to do.

I may be wrong, but I get the feeling that the majority of the posters on this thread never knew Caylee, and are drawn to this case because of a strong compassion for innocent children, which extends to children of strangers.

What seems striking to me is that this caring for children of strangers does not seem to survive to the caring for what happens to those children once they "grow up". All adults were once children. Is it really possible to end your compassion towards that child once they are no longer considered a child?

We are all products of our experiences, many of our character traits are based on unconscious reactions to those experiences. Now what I am getting is this...there is a lot of hatred for KC, based on presumptions of her personality formed as a result of pieces of information about her life that have been made public. There is overwhelming compassion for Caylee, based on her pictures that have been made public, and the public evidence that there is a possibility of her death being the result of wrong-doing. Think about this for a moment...KC was a child once, just like Caylee was. Most of you seem to be implying that KC made a conscious choice to become an evil person once she left the childhood years behind.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that my observations of a supposed compassion for the children of strangers seems to send mixed messages when those same people exhibit such hatred towards adults. Concern for fellow human beings does not have to stop once a person is no longer a child. If that were the case, maybe Caylee is much better off where she is.

You don't have to like every person on this earth, but you really should think about spreading hatred directed at people you don't even know...especially in situations where you don't have all the facts needed to condemn a person's soul. Always remember...every adult was once a child. Try to keep your emotions in check with that thought.

:twocents:

I may be wrong, but I get the feeling that the majority of the posters on this thread never knew Caylee, and are drawn to this case because of a strong compassion for innocent children, which extends to children of strangers.

What seems striking to me is that this caring for children of strangers does not seem to survive to the caring for what happens to those children once they "grow up". All adults were once children. Is it really possible to end your compassion towards that child once they are no longer considered a child?

We are all products of our experiences, many of our character traits are based on unconscious reactions to those experiences. Now what I am getting is this...there is a lot of hatred for KC, based on presumptions of her personality formed as a result of pieces of information about her life that have been made public. There is overwhelming compassion for Caylee, based on her pictures that have been made public, and the public evidence that there is a possibility of her death being the result of wrong-doing. Think about this for a moment...KC was a child once, just like Caylee was. Most of you seem to be implying that KC made a conscious choice to become an evil person once she left the childhood years behind.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that my observations of a supposed compassion for the children of strangers seems to send mixed messages when those same people exhibit such hatred towards adults. Concern for fellow human beings does not have to stop once a person is no longer a child. If that were the case, maybe Caylee is much better off where she is.

You don't have to like every person on this earth, but you really should think about spreading hatred directed at people you don't even know...especially in situations where you don't have all the facts needed to condemn a person's soul. Always remember...every adult was once a child. Try to keep your emotions in check with that thought.

:twocents:
excellent post !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932