Keeping Hayleigh's Story In The Public Eye

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope that they will be needed soon and we'll have news of Haleigh... As things stand now, they push the more interesting threads way back. Maybe the older zero threads could be deleted?
Any thread that is posted to comes up to the top so if you find an intesting thread, post there and bring it to the attention of others.

I am very saddened by this! Yet another child lost here in Florida, and it could have been prevented...IMO~

i still don't get how CA case is still getting so much exposure and HC case, well it seems dry. makes me very sad!

I agree very sad

GSJ is not there looking for those kids in the vain of bringing a child home... she is there looking for notoriety. There is just too much bad crap and questionable actions that follows her around to justify that "at least someone is looking". When she gets involved with a case, she will only go if someone else funds it. I would rather see a legitimate search team given the monies... not someone like her.

If either child is ever found, GSJ will try to attach herself to the finding, in some way, so she can take credit of some kind... like she did with Caylee. Coming from her, it will NOT be about the child being found, it will be about how SHE is associated with the finding.

She's a psychic predator... just another person using missing children for their own gain.

I agree with you 100%..I was there for 2 full days and sadly I learned just what you said. I was very disappointed.

I agree with you 100%..I was there for 2 full days and sadly I learned just what you said. I was very disappointed.

I listened to her taped interview and she seemed to be careful not to say anything specific. She said it was because she does not want to hinder the investigation, but it also means that whatever happens she will be able to say "I knew that would happen".

There is a wall when you walk into my local Walmart that has pictures and info on Missing children. Haleighs picture has been at the top, but I walked in to the store today and it was no longer there. I thought she may of been found and came home and came online and am sad to learn that this is not so. So Sad!:(

I listened to her taped interview and she seemed to be careful not to say anything specific. She said it was because she does not want to hinder the investigation, but it also means that whatever happens she will be able to say "I knew that would happen".

you are so correct. Do a search about GSJ on google and you will be interested in what you find. I did that after I witnessed how she worked myself.

There is a wall when you walk into my local Walmart that has pictures and info on Missing children. Haleighs picture has been at the top, but I walked in to the store today and it was no longer there. I thought she may of been found and came home and came online and am sad to learn that this is not so. So Sad!:(

It is no longer in our local walmart either. When I asked about it they said they rotate the photos.

sandcastles4me, I live in northern Louisiana and had put one up in both Walmart Superstores in my town when Haleigh went missing. One was missing and I replaced it. It seems that there is no consistant policy for placing or removing the missing posters. I asked if I could place the posters there and even asked if I could replace the missing one. There are posters even older than Haleigh's on the board.

I just wanted to post a thought. A couple nights ago I sat down to watch JVM with my Husband. I hadn't heard any coverage about Haleigh's case in quite a while and was pleased to see that she would cover Haleigh's case that night, that was until I heard the news that was presented as news.

Initially, I have to admit that I thought that the antics of all players and even the outer fringes of those that knew Haleigh's family would help keep this case in the spotlight. I have to say I am rethinking that postion.

I couldn't bear to sit through the show. Listening to references to WBG (they actually used the nickname) and "Nay-Nay" and drugs and car rides and etc...

It turned me off and I have been avidly following this case. I can only imagine what the GP thinks that hasn't followed this case closely, I think they probably did what I did...which was to roll my eyes and flip to another station until JVM moved on.

The media coverage is no longer about finding Haleigh. That is sad.

From Day 1 since Hayleigh has been missing I have believed that Hayleigh is still alive and drugs may be the cause of her disappearance. If you look at the backrounds and activities of the friends and family the child certainly doesn't come from an Ozzie and Harriet home.

I take a little bit of comfort knowing that at least there has been a bit more coverage this week.

I take it all with a grain of salt, but the TJ Hart and Art Harris stuff has helped in keeping Haleigh out there.
Except neither one of them really bother to mention Haleigh much at all, imo.

Except neither one of them really bother to mention Haleigh much at all, imo.

It's sad isn't it. I'll admit, I'm not all that keen with the family, but that doesn't mean that Haleigh doesn't deserve to be found. When you look at this case, compared to the Anthony's - there's no comparison. Gosh, it's been almost a year, and the case is still on the news on a daily basis.

But by Lord, where is Haleigh? Where is Adji? Is it because the families are low income and are not surrounded by high priced attorney's?

I think of this little girl every day and wonder where she is. I pray there's a break in the case very soon.

Best,

sandcastles4me, I live in northern Louisiana and had put one up in both Walmart Superstores in my town when Haleigh went missing. One was missing and I replaced it. It seems that there is no consistant policy for placing or removing the missing posters. I asked if I could place the posters there and even asked if I could replace the missing one. There are posters even older than Haleigh's on the board.

Hi LaLaw,

I just want to say thank you for all that you do. Putting up HC's poster is so kind-hearted.

Best,

Hoping theres a website or blog out there that will give some of these sensational news outlets & papers a big black eye for this. I am at a loss for words as to why they would let her story fall thru the cracks. There is so much Juice revolving around her story...her story opens up a pandoras box into the secret "cockroaches" of that county.

It's sad isn't it. I'll admit, I'm not all that keen with the family, but that doesn't mean that Haleigh doesn't deserve to be found. When you look at this case, compared to the Anthony's - there's no comparison. Gosh, it's been almost a year, and the case is still on the news on a daily basis.

But by Lord, where is Haleigh? Where is Adji? Is it because the families are low income and are not surrounded by high priced attorney's?

I think of this little girl every day and wonder where she is. I pray there's a break in the case very soon.

Best,

BBM :)

IMHO, every more reason to find this child. The family of this beautiful girl doesn't seem to have any urgency either, which IMO tells a lot to LE. (family isn't so concerned, so why should LE be) Sad, very Sad.

I've been especially busy the passed week. But every night, I check in with the hope that Haleigh's been found or there is news of new leads. And every day I am sadly disappointed. :(

I've been especially busy the passed week. But every night, I check in with the hope that Haleigh's been found or there is news of new leads. And every day I am sadly disappointed. :(

I feel the same way! :(

Frankly, the only people who have mentioned Haleigh lately are AH, Cobra & JVM. Everyone is quiet. Do I truely believe in the reporting ability, someone needs an editor. Are they being truthful, I think to the best of their ability with what is put in front of them. This beautiful missing girl needs to be found. I am going to share my thoughts tomorrow to whoever I can email, call, or whatever. It's the least we can do. Not mentioning WS or other sites.

BBM :)

IMHO, every more reason to find this child. The family of this beautiful girl doesn't seem to have any urgency either, which IMO tells a lot to LE. (family isn't so concerned, so why should LE be) Sad, very Sad.
I can't help but think that the family members (both sides) are so devastated by this experience that they feel helpless. There has to be a reason why LE is being so tight-lipped about this case, and I wouldn't be surprised if LE has asked the families to maintain a low profile. The families have learned from experience that their every word is scrutinized and twisted against them. With the ongoing custody battle, who would be foolish enough to say anything that could possibly be misinterpreted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator