Keeping Hayleigh's Story In The Public Eye

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM :)

IMHO, every more reason to find this child. The family of this beautiful girl doesn't seem to have any urgency either, which IMO tells a lot to LE. (family isn't so concerned, so why should LE be) Sad, very Sad.

They don't, but neither did the Anthonys really, they just made noise like they wanted Caylee found. I just hope there is a break in Haleigh's case soon. I try to stay positive, but how can a little girl just vanish without a trace?

There has been news! I have a ton of Nancy Gs that I have to watch, but my guess is she has not mentioned it.

Instead, every-freeking-night she does that "Breaking News... Caylee Anthony was found..." or some other bombshell that is old-freeking-news. She could use that time to say something about Haleigh's current news.

For crying out loud... even when the Anthony's extended their "help" to Ron I'm betting she didn't say a word about it, at least then something constructive could have come of that families warped delusions of their innocence. :mad:

I suppose I should be grateful, the Bombshell Queen has been talking about other missing children, but what about Haleigh? There has been news about Haleigh, Nancy! Haleigh is not a lost cause, and I'd bet everyone in your audience feels just as I do.

Do we still need the daily "today's current news" threads? Most of them have had a total of zero posts for a while now.

I respect your opinion. But you came to Haleigh's forum, and that tells me that you care about her, have not forgotten her and do not think that it is a hopeless situation. All the zero daily news posts will be worth it when the news that we are praying for is posted. :beats:

Hi all! I just wanted to say that even though I haven't posted, I check here every day.

Real glad Ron told "A's" to stay away.

I feel awful everyday that this sweet little girl is still missing. AND someone is getting away with a terrible crime.

I respect your opinion. But you came to Haleigh's forum, and that tells me that you care about her, have not forgotten her and do not think that it is a hopeless situation. All the zero daily news posts will be worth it when the news that we are praying for is posted. :beats:

I agree. I haven't posted in a long time, but I check the current news thread every day, just in case.
Why hasn't this baby girl been found yet? What are we missing?
Lanie

I to check in several times a day here and in " The Parking Lot" to see if there is any news. I keep praying for Haleigh's safe return as well. I may not post here much anymore but like I said I do check in and pray for Haleigh every day.

I to check in several times a day here and in " The Parking Lot" to see if there is any news. I keep praying for Haleigh's safe return as well. I may not post here much anymore but like I said I do check in and pray for Haleigh every day.

I still swear that whomever has Haleigh took her to raise as their own. I think there needs to be more publicity because I truly believe she is living on a block in another state far from Florida. I've felt this since day one. I hope I'm right. By the way, I keep Haleighs poster/banner going 6 times a day on Twitter. Right now they have a contest for "best content", or something to that effect.

It is long past time for LE to open up and discuss where they are in the search for Haleigh. If they would clear certain people and update the public about the investigation, the media would be back to putting Haleigh's name and face out there again. The reason the media waned their interest was due to them becoming a platform for KP and Crystal's campaign to destroy Ronald and rob him of Rj, imo. If this had been all about Haleigh, it would still be news.

I just read on FOX News...that a child *advertiser censored* ring of 45 were arrested today in Winter Haven, FL. I hope Satsuma LE is checking out the info that that agency retrieves. Not that this is the case for Haleigh...but an angle to rule out.

If this case goes cold, or if it already has - we can thank Misty. Sad.

FDLE Hosts Roundtable on Haleigh Cummings Case

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement hosted a roundtable gathering Thursday (06/04/09) of all the different agencies and personnel involved in the investigation of missing five year old Haleigh Cummings. Approximately 40 people participated in the meeting to discuss what has been accomplished so far, what needs are still pending, as well as focus on any new directions that may be pursued.

http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleID=43

FDLE Hosts Roundtable on Haleigh Cummings Case

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement hosted a roundtable gathering Thursday (06/04/09) of all the different agencies and personnel involved in the investigation of missing five year old Haleigh Cummings. Approximately 40 people participated in the meeting to discuss what has been accomplished so far, what needs are still pending, as well as focus on any new directions that may be pursued.

http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleID=43
Thank you for sharing this article.I feel a little better they at least say they are still looking for Haleigh.I think people need to start talking so she can be found.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...n_Haleigh_case

Updated: Friday, 05 Jun 2009, 11:13 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 05 Jun 2009, 10:50 AM EDT

SATSUMA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - During a round table gathering between different law enforcement agencies Thursday night, it was determined that still some of the more 4,000 leads received have yet to be followed up on in the case of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Law enforcement officials discussed what had been accomplished in the case so far, and also determined what other directions needed to be pursued. In a release issued Friday, officials also confirmed that a lot of evidence initially collected by crime scene technicians has not yet been analyzed.

No suspects were identified during the meeting, and no one originally thought as a suspect was eliminated. Officials said they want to emphasize that the case is not cold, and that there are still leads to be followed, evidence to be analyzed and previous interviews to be re-conducted.

The group plans to meet again in a month if the case has not been solved. “There were a lot of new ideas and a lot of things that we’ve looked at that we’re going to look at again,” Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said. “We are going to follow this through to the end.”

Haleigh disappeared from her bedroom on Feb. 9, 2009. She has not been seen since.

It is long past time for LE to open up and discuss where they are in the search for Haleigh. If they would clear certain people and update the public about the investigation, the media would be back to putting Haleigh's name and face out there again. The reason the media waned their interest was due to them becoming a platform for KP and Crystal's campaign to destroy Ronald and rob him of Rj, imo. If this had been all about Haleigh, it would still be news.

BBM

I respectfully disagree. :hand:

Ron didn't do himself, or Haleigh, any national media favors by threatening GR with a lawsuit...and the wedding was a PR disaster that sent NG running for the hills, imo.

Nothing irredeemable, though. I think the media would still respond to a request to interview family members-- the public is still interested in hearing from Ron, Misty, Teresa, Crystal, Marie...I think we'd hang on every syllable. jmo

BBM

Ron didn't do himself, or Haleigh, any national media favors by threatening GR with a lawsuit
...and the wedding was a PR disaster that sent NG running for the hills, imo.

Nothing irredeemable, though. I think the media would still respond to a request to interview family members-- the public is still interested in hearing from Ron, Misty, Teresa, Crystal, Marie...I think we'd hang on every syllable. jmo

BBM

Quite frankly, Geraldo deserved to be threatened with a lawsuit, IMO, and he's lucky he didn't get one served upon him after the stunt he pulled. Who knows, maybe he still will -- plenty of time.

I have a hard time buying that the mainstream media stopped covering HaLeigh's case because of Geraldo Rivera's antics and Ron's reaction. Ron had every reason to react in the manner he did, IMO. He never acted like that to any other reporter, and as recently as May 14th gave an interview with a local news station.

I agree with SS that the (mainstream) media stopped covering HaLeigh's case due to them being used by KP for her own purposes. (MOO). KP herself did state that she was coming in to "handle the media".

For what it's worth, I think the media stopped covering the case mainly because there was nothing to cover. GR might have accelerated the media backing out but it would have happened anyway because there are no news. For months LE didn't give out anything except we're looking at all the leads and no suspects have been eliminated and this won't become a cold case yadda yadda. No offence, I trust and hope they're doing a magnificent job while keeping their silence, but none of this is newsworthy. Misty hasn't said a word in public after the post wedding interview that didn't go very well. Ron hasn't given interviews but his press releases have been duly reported. However, they haven't been about the case as much as about the custody fight. Crystal and co have got a few mentions but it seems that LE doesn't give them much to report concerning the investigation, so there's not much there either that's directly relevant. The family can give interviews that they're heartbroken but it's not exactly news, everyone can guess that. It's on to other cases that progress. There was the Sandra Cantu case that got a quick resolution, there's been Victoria Stafford and arrests have been made, little Briant got returned, now Nevaeh Buchanan in whose case there is progress... and when PCSO gives a press release about the status of the case it says exactly the same thing they said months ago. I don't think it's anybody's fault, it's just that there are no revelations and new developments that would keep the media riveted night after night.

For what it's worth, I think the media stopped covering the case mainly because there was nothing to cover. GR might have accelerated the media backing out but it would have happened anyway because there are no news. For months LE didn't give out anything except we're looking at all the leads and no suspects have been eliminated and this won't become a cold case yadda yadda. No offence, I trust and hope they're doing a magnificent job while keeping their silence, but none of this is newsworthy. Misty hasn't said a word in public after the post wedding interview that didn't go very well. Ron hasn't given interviews but his press releases have been duly reported. However, they haven't been about the case as much as about the custody fight. Crystal and co have got a few mentions but it seems that LE doesn't give them much to report concerning the investigation, so there's not much there either that's directly relevant. The family can give interviews that they're heartbroken but it's not exactly news, everyone can guess that. It's on to other cases that progress. There was the Sandra Cantu case that got a quick resolution, there's been Victoria Stafford and arrests have been made, little Briant got returned, now Nevaeh Buchanan in whose case there is progress... and when PCSO gives a press release about the status of the case it says exactly the same thing they said months ago. I don't think it's anybody's fault, it's just that there are no revelations and new developments that would keep the media riveted night after night.

Exactly

I believe that if it wasn't for KP and Crystal, the media interest would have waned long before it did. LE is not talking...Ron and Misty are hiding out imo, they sure are not talking, soooo unless someone else starts speaking up, there isn't a whole lot to report it seems. I wish KP and Crystal would speak out more, no matter what anyone thinks of it. At least they have done SOMETHING to keep HaLeighs name out there.

BBM

Ron didn't do himself, or Haleigh, any national media favors by threatening GR with a lawsuit...and the wedding was a PR disaster that sent NG running for the hills, imo.

My Bold.

That's not true. Remember the Monday night after the previous Thursday's wedding? He spent the whole hour on NG. Then all heck broke loose on the child abuse/custody stuff and THEN NG backed off after Mark Klaas told Crystal and Kim they were driving the case into the dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper