Keeping Hayleigh's Story In The Public Eye

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The case was just reviewed on Fox, as I posted elsewhere, and both reporters said there was no reason to look at anyone else than MC and RC.... pretty strong summation from reporters.

The case was just reviewed on Fox, as I posted elsewhere, and both reporters said there was no reason to look at anyone else than MC and RC.... pretty strong summation from reporters.

We are broaching another month gone by...there will be mentions of Haleigh on the national news, which is good. I hope someone takes the time to do some in-depth coverage. :(

And even more, I hope some family members step up to the microphone and renew their pleas for assistance and Haleigh's prompt return. moo

do you have a link i find that hard to believe that a reporter would say that with out a le confirming but then again who knows with the way the circus has been around a little girl missing

do you have a link i find that hard to believe that a reporter would say that with out a le confirming but then again who knows with the way the circus has been around a little girl missing

I imagine you can find it on the Fox page.

I imagine you can find it on the Fox page.

It is not on the Fox page.

It's also very strange that a reporter would make an inflammatory comment like the one Viki said she heard. (I'm not doubting that Viki says she heard that, btw). Just saying that if a reporter said such a thing, they are opening themselves up for a slander suit depending how these people may have worded whatever it is they said. Since I didn't hear it myself, and I can't find any reference to it online, it's hard to judge having to rely on another person's interpretation.

It was on at around 2 p.m. Central time...and I believe that the commentators were some sort of legal experts being interviewed by the reporters. They started out with the Naveah case, then Haleigh, and then went on to Brittanee Drexel. They frequently replay these kinds of interviews again on the next hour's update as long as there isn't any new breaking story.

It was on FOX News TV at 2:33 pm today and it wasn't just one reporter, it was two reporters who both said the same thing, completely agreeing with each other to the host who was asking questions. Actually, I was showing some restraint with regard to their comments, more fully they said that they could not get past MC's inconsistencies and all three agreed the marriage was inconceivable.

Please don't let this become a cold case. Where is Hayleigh??? I can't believe there has been nothing.

I was up at the lake this weekend and stopped at a little store out in the sticks. I went back to the bathroom and saw a bulletin board with a big missing poster on it about Haleigh Cummings. I was so surprised. She was the only one posted and I have not heard anyone in this area speak about her, but there it was. I was really pleased.

I just wanted to share that there are still people thinking about her and looking out for her.

The lack of any information about Hayleigh has me feeling so sad and angry. Why? Why is there absolutely nothing happening here (or so it seems)? I know I'm not a pro at investigations, but geeze, when was the last time anything of substance was reported? Why is there not even a weekly mention of Hayleigh on the news? Or any kind of updates? When is something going to happen in this case (as in progress in locating her)?

Caring people, such as all here on WS, can really only do so much. We can post fliers, make calls, send emails, etc., but, LE must keep Hayleigh's story out there or people will just forget. And I feel like that is exactly what is happening.

Sorry for all the questions and the rant. I'll stop now, but believe me, I could probably go on for quite awhile.

What else can we do???

Praying for Hayleigh...

The lack of any information about Hayleigh has me feeling so sad and angry. Why? Why is there absolutely nothing happening here (or so it seems)? I know I'm not a pro at investigations, but geeze, when was the last time anything of substance was reported? Why is there not even a weekly mention of Hayleigh on the news? Or any kind of updates? When is something going to happen in this case (as in progress in locating her)?

Caring people, such as all here on WS, can really only do so much. We can post fliers, make calls, send emails, etc., but, LE must keep Hayleigh's story out there or people will just forget. And I feel like that is exactly what is happening.

Sorry for all the questions and the rant. I'll stop now, but believe me, I could probably go on for quite awhile.

What else can we do???

Praying for Hayleigh...

At least she got attention. Little Adji got a couple of mentions and then he was dropped like a hot rock. Someone needs to think of a way to bring attention to all the missing children; their faces should be everywhere instead of the Jolie/Pitts and whoever all those boney people are on the covers of magazines.

I understand your frustration, Peachy.

At least she got attention. Little Adji got a couple of mentions and then he was dropped like a hot rock. Someone needs to think of a way to bring attention to all the missing children; their faces should be everywhere instead of the Jolie/Pitts and whoever all those boney people are on the covers of magazines.

I understand your frustration, Peachy.

you are correct.the fact that so many children are missing from florida and if there is any information le is sitting on it.why can,t they give us something we can sleuth instead of the cases just gathering dust.

I wish I knew how you keep these kids in the public eye, once it's not a news story it just goes away. The family is left not knowing if they will ever find there child and how to get their face out there. It's sad. I know that LE has to keep things quiet or they risk not being able to find the child or arrest the person, but it's hard to just not hear anything.

Oh Gracenote, don't even get me started on little Adji. I have sent so many emails I thought my lap top would fry. Apparently there is just no interest. And really... celebrities and their ridiculous lives are so much more newsworthy than the many (way too many) children who are missing. (that's sarcasm, by the way, but I'm sure all of you knew that). And your "boney people" comment made me LOL. But it's so true.

LE has not released anything about Hayleigh's case in so long. I totally understand the need to keep certain information close to the vest, but it's not helping to keep her in the public eye when they don't release any info at all. The perp(s) probably think he/she/they are close to being home free about now, since it looks like nothing is happening. At least tell us the case is still active, leads are still being looked into, anything. It just makes me think of the saying out of sight, out of mind.

Yes, I'm pretty frustrated and aggravated about Hayleigh's case, Adji and all the others too. I just want "our" precious kids found and kept safe.

Oh Gracenote, don't even get me started on little Adji. I have sent so many emails I thought my lap top would fry. Apparently there is just no interest. And really... celebrities and their ridiculous lives are so much more newsworthy than the many (way too many) children who are missing. (that's sarcasm, by the way, but I'm sure all of you knew that). And your "boney people" comment made me LOL. But it's so true.

LE has not released anything about Hayleigh's case in so long. I totally understand the need to keep certain information close to the vest, but it's not helping to keep her in the public eye when they don't release any info at all. The perp(s) probably think he/she/they are close to being home free about now, since it looks like nothing is happening. At least tell us the case is still active, leads are still being looked into, anything. It just makes me think of the saying out of sight, out of mind.

Yes, I'm pretty frustrated and aggravated about Hayleigh's case, Adji and all the others too. I just want "our" precious kids found and kept safe.

I know you did (send bunches of emails) and someday (in my belief system anyway) you will be in heaven surrounded by little children saying "thank you for caring about us when we were lost".

It seems that LE could release something, a tidbit, anything to let the public know that the case is still open If they have anything that is. Maybe they don't.

I know you did (send bunches of emails) and someday (in my belief system anyway) you will be in heaven surrounded by little children saying "thank you for caring about us when we were lost".

It seems that LE could release something, a tidbit, anything to let the public know that the case is still open If they have anything that is. Maybe they don't.

Aw Gracenote, now I'm sitting here in tears envisioning all the little kids. What a beautiful sight that will be. Thank you so much! I needed that. And I believe you will be right there next to me along with all our WS friends. :)

You know, you may be right. Maybe LE doesn't have anything, but I would think that would be all the more reason to at least have the news put out a little blip once a week or so about Hayleigh. Then she would at least be kept in people's minds.

I'm so worried that she is just going to be yet another forgotten missing child... like Adji. And I just wish I knew what else I could do for these precious kids. Right now, all I've got are prayers.

LE could keep Haleigh in the news by doing a presser....update what they are doing trying to find her. Or, admit it's a cold case.

LE could keep Haleigh in the news by doing a presser....update what they are doing trying to find her. Or, admit it's a cold case.

A presser would be nice. If it is a cold case, why not just ask for the public's help? But at any rate, get Hayleigh's name and face back out there.

Almost as if to prove my point, one Haylee (Donathan) was found today (yeah!! thank you Lord!!) alive and safe due to an alert citizen calling in a tip. She has been in the news quite a bit and kept in the public eye which led to her being found.

Now, I pray the same will soon be said for Hayleigh. Lord, please bring Hayleigh home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissHalle