GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One tweet says asked to see camera image of him leaving, the other says entering...
Entering makes the most sense, even though I’m not happy about the implication.

You don’t have to see anything more on camera, to know that he was there. And knowing he was there, is more than enough (when coupled with scene inside).

So, any thoughts guys as to anything the jury would possibly find questionable, as to PF’s guilt?

Does everyone here agree it’s a no brainer? Will the jury agree quickly?

With all the charges, will this make it longer to deliberate because they have to go through all of those?

Just rambling. It’s 1:15 in CO now. I feel like they’ll be back soon, based on other cases I’ve seen where the jury takes less than 4 hours. Curious as to @gitana1 ‘s thoughts on this.

ETA: gitana answered above

can they actually claim things in their opening arguments that they know cannot be corroborated? If so, they did a whole bunch of that and it was terribly misleading. Is there some sort of fine or reprimand that can be used when attorneys do this?
I don't think there are any fines but the end result is that it turns the jury against the defense. They were promised something that never happened.

Imo

Can someone "tag" me when there is a verdict? TIA! :)

I'll probably be asleep - let's see if they deliberate for 6 hours (til 5pm) - it will be 2am here....

Oh no, I'm thinking they'll be done before I go to bed at 10 (midnight your time I think). Wishful thinking maybe. I know I'll wake with a spring in my step seeing a big GUILTY across the top.

Yes. It’s been asked many times here soLots of people are worried.

I don’t think any of the attorneys are however.

His team was solid. They just didn’t have anything to work with. I saw nothing they did or didn’t do that would rise to the level of ineffective assistance.

Of course sometimes things come out later- like failure to introduce exculpatory evidence.

But if these are CO public defenders I’ve been very impressed with CO public defenders from other counties. I’m assuming state wide they’re pretty good.

Anyhow, lack of evidence or argument doesn’t make counsel ineffective. They worked with what they had which was nothing.

Successful appeals on that basis are super rare because they are super hard to win. Any appeal is for that matter.
Thank you for your patience, and you response! I've skimmed over so much, I know I've missed a ton.

I had to be away...
What is this in reference to??
Allison Sylte on Twitter
The jurors just asked to see the photo of #PatrickFrazee entering #KelseyBerreth’s condo on Nov. 22, 2018. Prosecutors said he was hiding a baseball bat in a sweatshirt, the defense says he didn’t have anything in his hand.
1:04 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
The jury, now in deliberations, asked to see the security camera image of #PatrickFrazee leaving #KelseyBerreth's condo, per @CarolAMcKinley
1:03 PM · Nov 18, 2019

Last edited:
Yikes.
Can't believe this.
Jury wanting to see the security camera image, at this stage.
Perhaps now, a long wait, if having doubts.

I'll have Caffeine overload, if this continues.
Some people have a very hard time making
conclusive decisions and must take their time
and ask all kinds of questions even if you spoon fed them the information.
I don't like that question though, this tells me
that this person can't see the forest for the trees. And they're studying one tree.

Mabey the bat was in the tote!!
I don't know if anyone is going to like to hear this but.
Even though KK said he brought the bat in, he told her that, but I don't think that's what happened.
Many homes have bats close by the door, including my parents.
He knew this. There is one tweet from Sam saying as PF walked into her home he opened the door with his right hand but in his left hand it was down lower. The way Sam Kramer explained it a person could be justified in feeling he was pulling a tote in.
I think the plan all along was to drug her put her in that tote take her way out into the Colorado Rockies shoot her and be done with it. I think things got out of hand I think an argument progressed...
I think he went ballistic grabbed a bat and beat her to death.
This is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member