DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kidfinders, Josh Duckett
to help in search for
missing girl
Last Edited: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 12:41 PM EST
Created On: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 12:39 PM EST

SATSUMA, Fla. - The same group of people who helped in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony are now lending a hand to help find 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Joshua Duckett, father of missing toddler Trenton Duckett, has already arrived in Satsuma to help the Cummings family.

A team from Kindfinders Network is also on their way. The team plans to send out mailers to help put Haleigh?s face in the public view. There are already flyers up on houses and cars, giving information about the missing girl.

Detectives from the Putnam County Sheriffs Office said there were child custody issues between the girls mother and father, but there was no indication those issues have anything to do with the girls disappearance.

K-9 units have been on the ground helping scour nearby areas for Haleigh, but so far they have turned up nothing.

Detectives said the screen door at the girls home was propped open and may not have been locked. They questioned an air conditioning repairman earlier that day and he has checked out.

FOX 35 recently learned that the girls father, Ronald, was arrested in 2006 for trespassing after warning. He bonded out on a $504 bail.

A Florida Amber Alert was issued for Haleigh on Tuesday. Authorities believe she was abducted. Haleigh?s family plans to hold their second candelight vigil tonight at 8:30 p.m.

They have a new victim. Sad.

Kidfinders, Josh Duckett
to help in search for
missing girl
Last Edited: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 12:41 PM EST
Created On: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 12:39 PM EST

SATSUMA, Fla. - The same group of people who helped in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony are now lending a hand to help find 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Joshua Duckett, father of missing toddler Trenton Duckett, has already arrived in Satsuma to help the Cummings family.

A team from Kindfinders Network is also on their way. The team plans to send out mailers to help put Haleigh?s face in the public view. There are already flyers up on houses and cars, giving information about the missing girl.

Detectives from the Putnam County Sheriffs Office said there were child custody issues between the girls mother and father, but there was no indication those issues have anything to do with the girls disappearance.

K-9 units have been on the ground helping scour nearby areas for Haleigh, but so far they have turned up nothing.

Detectives said the screen door at the girls home was propped open and may not have been locked. They questioned an air conditioning repairman earlier that day and he has checked out.

FOX 35 recently learned that the girls father, Ronald, was arrested in 2006 for trespassing after warning. He bonded out on a $504 bail.

A Florida Amber Alert was issued for Haleigh on Tuesday. Authorities believe she was abducted. Haleigh?s family plans to hold their second candelight vigil tonight at 8:30 p.m.

They have a new victim. Sad.

Yep, very sad.

Gee, I must be a psychic. I had a vision this was going to happen.

:lamb: :wolf2: :(

~

My money will go to Tim Miller and Mark Klass... both of them have proven records and are sincere in finding lost children..God Bless them both..

Here is a story about a family that was left in the dust by KFN.
http://justiceinmiami.blogspot.com/2008/12/kid-finders-network-update.html
KFN had promised to help find find their missing loved one but as soon as the Caylee case hit the airwaves the Milsteads saw dollar signs and left this family, never to even answer their emails.:mad:

Now they have George using his celebrity to hawk their wares and ask for donations in another high profile case. Opportunists and I don't think it says anything good about George, no matter what spin people like to use.

KFN had promised to help find find their missing loved one but as soon as the Caylee case hit the airwaves the Milsteads saw dollar signs and left this family, never to even answer their emails.:mad:
Yes, I had heard about this...it's just awful. Guess they only have one roving billboard. What a racket. I do hope those that pray on the suffering of others get theirs in the end.

Yes, I had heard about this...it's just awful. Guess they only have one roving billboard. What a racket. I do hope those that pray on the suffering of others get theirs in the end.

The media in Putnam Co FL where little Hayleigh is missing will be watching them (hopefully).
This is why I can't find any respect for GA, he knows they are slimy but he remains associated with them.

Was it for dollar signs or was it because they try to help find children,and at the time there was a missing child.Or maybe they pulled out because it maybe a domestic situation.

Her exact words to me were "The T-shirts cost over $5.00 a piece just to have made".

The family of a missing loved one usually asks for donations because they do not have the funds to do it on their own.5.00 x 1000's is alot of money to most people.I remeber stores donating flyers to the Duckette family to help keep costs down.Nothin wrong with that IMO.

The family of a missing loved one usually asks for donations because they do not have the funds to do it on their own.5.00 x 1000's is alot of money to most people.I remeber stores donating flyers to the Duckette family to help keep costs down.Nothin wrong with that IMO.

I guess there is nothing wrong with Impersonating a Police Officer, Stalking a woman to the point of her needing a restraining order.
Nothing wrong with animal abuse, or beating up the head of Crime Stoppers.
Nothing wrong with not paying your fed taxes, or trying to grab a tv reporter's camera after being warned to stop.
KFN does not hand out any money, they take money:rolleyes:

The media in Putnam Co FL where little Hayleigh is missing will be watching them (hopefully).
This is why I can't find any respect for GA, he knows they are slimy but he remains associated with them.
Did they get a call on the batphone? IOW...did anyone actually ASK them to come? I understand the family needs support, but did THEY ask for it? The billboard is one thing, but this is such a personal matter and the presence of strangers isn't always wanted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back