kid finder networks pulls out of search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dennis Milstead and his wife are not morally fit to be involved in anything to do with young girls. We all got to see DM in action when Kathi Belich confronted him about his felonious past.

So true!

Any Fla residents: Can felons get a licence to run a home for girls in Florida? Do they have to be licenced if it's a volunteer venture?

The domain name thehouseofpurpose.com was just registered on
Jan31, 2009, this must be a brand new scheme by the Milsteads.
I wonder if the West Palm Beach media has been informed of this?

Administrative Contact:
Milstead, Dennis xxxxxxxx@aol.com
PO Box xxxxxxx
West Palm Beach, FL 33421
US
+1.xxxxxxxxxx
Technical Contact:
Administrator, Domain xxxxxxx@fatcow.com
xx Blanchard Road
Burlington, MA 01803
US

Registration Service Provider:
FatCow, xxxxxx@fatcow.com

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 31-Jan-2009.
Record expires on 31-Jan-2010.
Record created on 31-Jan-2009.

Dennis Milstead and his wife are not morally fit to be involved in anything to do with young girls. We all got to see DM in action when Kathi Belich confronted him about his felonious past.
Oh wow, do I agree, whiteangora! They have no morals!
How in the world do such people get set up in something of this nature? Who backs them financially? And what do they have to show that they are worthy of such a venture? It's just so unbelieveable to me that they have the ability to start up these type plans at all!

No kidding...this is creepy beyond belief! Perhaps it's a new project for Cindy, who imo, also isn't morally fit to be around young women?

What an awful thing to wake up to....that's made me feel sick.

I'd still really like to know if kidfinders or any related groups were any of the pages looked at on the google search before Caylee died.
Darn good question!!

What an awful thing to wake up to....that's made me feel sick.

I'd still really like to know if kidfinders or any related groups were any of the pages looked at on the google search before Caylee died.

You mean exactly which "missing children" sites were searched? I don't believe that was included in the doc dump but should've been..OTH!..The sites for 'neck breaking/shovel/cholorform' is basically meaningless so I can see why they were excluded.

Yeah wow, that's scary. They'd probably prostitute 'em after they come to them for help.

MO

All of you, no matter where in the state of Fl you are, need to investigate & stay on top of Kid Finders wanting to open ANY kind of facility. In my state, NC, all group homes, nursing homes, etc are licensed under the Division of Facilities. They are supposed to do inspections, set forth the laws & make sure those are being followed. Trust me, they are normally not very good at doing this.

A family here, the Yeltons, remind me very much of those behind KF. This woman & her family ran MANY rest homes but included those with mental handicaps or severe mental illness in her homes. Because she listed her homes as "rest homes" she didnt have to have the more strict laws/safe guards in place. That home was fined numerous times for being in violation of the few slack rules they did have. It was not safe, it was not clean, it didnt meet the needs of ANY clients & she hired a known sex offender to work there who later raped a client. Depending on what type of place he opens will depend on how it is licensed or how he is paid.....is it all donation or will they be doing something that can be medicaid billed? Most places the state prevents the hiring of sex offenders, drug convictions, DWI & other things. Depending on what he is licensed under will decide if he can hire them or if he even has to do a back ground ck on anyone he hires.

I urge you to call the agency in charge of this type of facility, ask what type of license etc. Keep an eye on these people. Once they open anything it is VERY difficult to get them shut down. Years & years of complaints, a couple of deaths, clients leaving the facility did not shut down the Yeltons place here. It finally was shut down but only after another client, who still remains missing, wandered off. I believe the Yeltons still have other homes & I find that disgraceful. This place was well known to the state due to all the complaints, it was well known to the media but it still took another terrible incident to close them down. The Yeltons did have a "rest" home before but it was shut down, only to be allowed to reopen with the same owners, just a new name. KEEP ON TOP OF THIS STORY. KEEP THE MEDIA INVOLVED. Start making your calls to the state NOW & demanding they investigate these people BEFORE they are allowed to open anything for anyone. THe elderly, the handicapped, the mentally ill & run aways are all very high risk for the people that should be helping them to abuse them. You all have to stop them from opening anything. I bet Ms Belich would help point everyone in the right direction.

Off my soap box & thanks. I just see way to much of this abuse in my own state.

All of you, no matter where in the state of Fl you are, need to investigate & stay on top of Kid Finders wanting to open ANY kind of facility. In my state, NC, all group homes, nursing homes, etc are licensed under the Division of Facilities. They are supposed to do inspections, set forth the laws & make sure those are being followed. Trust me, they are normally not very good at doing this.

A family here, the Yeltons, remind me very much of those behind KF. This woman & her family ran MANY rest homes but included those with mental handicaps or severe mental illness in her homes. Because she listed her homes as "rest homes" she didnt have to have the more strict laws/safe guards in place. That home was fined numerous times for being in violation of the few slack rules they did have. It was not safe, it was not clean, it didnt meet the needs of ANY clients & she hired a known sex offender to work there who later raped a client. Depending on what type of place he opens will depend on how it is licensed or how he is paid.....is it all donation or will they be doing something that can be medicaid billed? Most places the state prevents the hiring of sex offenders, drug convictions, DWI & other things. Depending on what he is licensed under will decide if he can hire them or if he even has to do a back ground ck on anyone he hires.

I urge you to call the agency in charge of this type of facility, ask what type of license etc. Keep an eye on these people. Once they open anything it is VERY difficult to get them shut down. Years & years of complaints, a couple of deaths, clients leaving the facility did not shut down the Yeltons place here. It finally was shut down but only after another client, who still remains missing, wandered off. I believe the Yeltons still have other homes & I find that disgraceful. This place was well known to the state due to all the complaints, it was well known to the media but it still took another terrible incident to close them down. The Yeltons did have a "rest" home before but it was shut down, only to be allowed to reopen with the same owners, just a new name. KEEP ON TOP OF THIS STORY. KEEP THE MEDIA INVOLVED. Start making your calls to the state NOW & demanding they investigate these people BEFORE they are allowed to open anything for anyone. THe elderly, the handicapped, the mentally ill & run aways are all very high risk for the people that should be helping them to abuse them. You all have to stop them from opening anything. I bet Ms Belich would help point everyone in the right direction.

Off my soap box & thanks. I just see way to much of this abuse in my own state.
Thank you! Doesn't the anthonys last spokesperson who resides in Vancouver Wa. also have a website to help runaways? The layers these people have are scary.

Thank you! Doesn't the anthonys last spokesperson who resides in Vancouver Wa. also have a website to help runaways? The layers these people have are scary.

Interesting! One never thinks shelters or places of rescue could possibly be run by a convicted felony. Kinda makes ya wonder. . .

My opinion only

You mean exactly which "missing children" sites were searched? I don't believe that was included in the doc dump but should've been..OTH!..The sites for 'neck breaking/shovel/cholorform' is basically meaningless so I can see why they were excluded.
Why were they meaningless?

Interesting! One never thinks shelters or places of rescue could possibly be run by a convicted felony. Kinda makes ya wonder. . .

My opinion only

Yes, it does.

The State of Florida does NOT do background checks on corporation applicants.
It's unfortunate that anyone, including felons, can submit an application for business (especially a business of collecting young females) in the State of Florida.

~

Feb. 10, 2009

<snip>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18679461/detail.html

CONTROVERSIAL ORGANIZATION COULD PROFIT FROM MEMORIAL
"Hundreds are expected to attend Caylee's two-hour memorial Tuesday. Eyewitness News found out some of the groups the Anthonys are asking people to make donations to on behalf of Caylee have checkered pasts and questionable motives.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was the first reporter to break the story about how the founder of the Kid Finders Network has a criminal past and the group is still on the donation list for Tuesday.

Even though Kid Finders Network, out of Palm Beach County, has never found a
missing child and even though Caylee has been found, they're still latched on to the Anthony family in Central Florida and the Anthony family has latched onto them.

Two months after Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found by a meter reader, less than a mile from her house, Kid Finders Network founder Dennis Milsteand and his wife Sherri were still in town, comforting Cindy Anthony the night George apparently attempted suicide.

Kid Finders did not find Caylee, nor have they found any other missing child, possibly because their efforts largely consist of displaying a billboard bearing the photos of missing children.

Even after Eyewitness News exposed Milstead's arrests, Cindy is asking for donations to the Kid Finders Network rather than sending flowers for Caylee's memorial service Tuesday.

Milstead has been arrested for assault and for impersonating a police officer, claiming to be one and using a phony blue light. He uses a phony badge as Kid Finders' logo.

The president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida got a restraining order against Milstead for demanding a 90-percent cut of donations he fraudulently solicited for Crime Stoppers by claiming to be an employee.

After ending 2007 $37,000 in debt, Kid Finders is now asking for money for a home for six runaway teenagers. In every one of its goals, once again, is the interest in raising funds.
The Kid Finders Network's latest IRS filing shows that it took in $23,000 in 2007, but spent $60,000. The only documents to account for the $60,000 were two receipts, one from Wal-Mart and one from a gas station, and both receipts were from 2006.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders."

I am really bothered that people, not knowing the Milstead's background, will donate to them thinking they are doing something good in Caylee's memory. I am glad KathiB ran that article to make the public aware.

I really wish KathiB would elaborate on Mrs. Milstead's lewd and lascivious charge.

The Milstead's have no business being around vulnerable young girls since Mr Milstead plead guilty to a crime against a woman.

Feb. 10, 2009

<snip>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18679461/detail.html

CONTROVERSIAL ORGANIZATION COULD PROFIT FROM MEMORIAL
"Hundreds are expected to attend Caylee's two-hour memorial Tuesday. Eyewitness News found out some of the groups the Anthonys are asking people to make donations to on behalf of Caylee have checkered pasts and questionable motives.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was the first reporter to break the story about how the founder of the Kid Finders Network has a criminal past and the group is still on the donation list for Tuesday.

Even though Kid Finders Network, out of Palm Beach County, has never found a missing child and even though Caylee has been found, they're still latched on to the Anthony family in Central Florida and the Anthony family has latched onto them.

Two months after Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found by a meter reader, less than a mile from her house, Kid Finders Network founder Dennis Milsteand and his wife Sherri were still in town, comforting Cindy Anthony the night George apparently attempted suicide.

Kid Finders did not find Caylee, nor have they found any other missing child, possibly because their efforts largely consist of displaying a billboard bearing the photos of missing children.

Even after Eyewitness News exposed Milstead's arrests, Cindy is asking for donations to the Kid Finders Network rather than sending flowers for Caylee's memorial service Tuesday.

Milstead has been arrested for assault and for impersonating a police officer, claiming to be one and using a phony blue light. He uses a phony badge as Kid Finders' logo.

The president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida got a restraining order against Milstead for demanding a 90-percent cut of donations he fraudulently solicited for Crime Stoppers by claiming to be an employee.

After ending 2007 $37,000 in debt, Kid Finders is now asking for money for a home for six runaway teenagers. In every one of its goals, once again, is the interest in raising funds.
The Kid Finders Network's latest IRS filing shows that it took in $23,000 in 2007, but spent $60,000. The only documents to account for the $60,000 were two receipts, one from Wal-Mart and one from a gas station, and both receipts were from 2006.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders."

The bolded part above says it all to me. They have never found a missing child, yet they are still latched onto the Anthony's.

Money....the root of all evil. I just hope people do their research before donating anything to them. To think that Caylee might be remembered by money donated to them to support their new venture, The House of Purpose, makes my skin crawl. These people are not fit to raise a dog, much less a teenage girl who is in trouble :furious:

The bolded part above says it all to me. They have never found a missing child, yet they are still latched onto the Anthony's.

Money....the root of all evil. I just hope people do their research before donating anything to them. To think that Caylee might be remembered by money donated to them to support their new venture, The House of Purpose, makes my skin crawl. These people are not fit to raise a dog, much less a teenage girl who is in trouble :furious:

Speaking of dogs, there is some mention of animal abuse on their court records. Also on their KFN website it says they are trying to obtain a BloodHound:eek:

Speaking of dogs, there is some mention of animal abuse on their court records. Also on their KFN website it says they are trying to obtain a BloodHound:eek:

they probably think that'll help them sniff out money. i mean children. yeah. that's what i mean.

Actually...it's the LOVE of money that's the root of evil. That's where the greed comes into play.

Actually...it's the LOVE of money that's the root of evil. That's where the greed comes into play.

Yep. And that fact has been running amuck since KFN rolled into Orlando and I hear they plan on moving there for good.

KathiB shouldn't have too much trouble finding them after that.

~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back