kid finder networks pulls out of search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are you kidding me, this is a statement from Mandy Albritton herself of Texas Equusearch from Thurs Sept 3 10:30 am reporting to Scared Monkeys about the search.

http://.com/page/5/

The thread title is NOT a lie and this thread got highjacked very early on with a rumor about the Tenn Body Farm going to Fla.

No, I didn't hijack the thread, I discussed my theory why I thought they pulled out. BIG difference!!!

Are you kidding me, this is a statement from Mandy Albritton herself of Texas Equusearch from Thurs Sept 3 10:30 am reporting to Scared Monkeys about the search.

The thread title is NOT a lie and this thread got highjacked very early on with a rumor about the Tenn Body Farm going to Fla.

Wheezer, I am respectfully saying that you only have ONE side of the story. Although Kid Finders Network and TES are not necessarily working together, they are still both partaking in the search for Caylee.

Again, this is about CAYLEE... not the Anthonys, not TES, not Kid Finders.

However, Kid Finders is still a part in the search of where Caylee Marie Anthony is- good or bad.

Kid Finders Network DID NOT pull out of the search for Caylee. Did they decide not to go in the directon that TES went? Yes, I will admit that they did. But they are still LOOKING FOR CAYLEE.

Can we please put this to rest?

Thanks.

Not long ago everyone was making fun of George for driving all over the place towing the billboard behind him. Now people are complaining that he's not driving it around 24 hours a day. It has to be parked some time, why not in front of the house?

Why doesn't CAYLEE (remember her?) deserve a billboard just like the other missing kids?

I did notice that Mandy stated that Child Watch was assisting? I didn't think they were still around.

Not long ago everyone was making fun of George for driving all over the place towing the billboard behind him. Now people are complaining that he's not driving it around 24 hours a day. It has to be parked some time, why not in front of the house?

Why doesn't CAYLEE (remember her?) deserve a billboard just like the other missing kids?

Because Caylee doesn't need a billboard and there are other missing children that are not getting any media attention. It's nothing against little Caylee and people wanting to take the billboard from her. The point is, this case is getting more than enough attention. They should offer the billboard to a family that does not have the same attention focused on their loved one.

Because Caylee doesn't need a billboard and there are other missing children that are not getting any media attention. It's nothing against little Caylee and people wanting to take the billboard from her. The point is, this case is getting more than enough attention. They should offer the billboard to a family that does not have the same attention focused on their loved one.

I respectfully disagree. I feel that Caylee deserves this billboard as much as any other child. This billboard is about CAYLEE. Not about GA,CA,KC,LA or anyone else from her family.

It would just be the same thing if they just took away a billboard because oh- now that you have the billboard and you're getting media attention, we're going to use it for someone else.

I do not feel this would be beneficial. Kid Finders Network's mission is to provide the mobile billboards and that would be going against their mission if they took it away just 'caus of the amount of media attention they are getting.

Granted, if someone else contacted Kid Finders Network with a family member of theirs missing and wants to utlize a mobile billboard, I highly doubt they would be turned away. If that time period came, then yes, there is a possibility that the billboard for Caylee would be removed and used for someone else, but again it would have to be a family member of the missing person IMHO.

From reading here, I don't get the impression that anyone wants the billboard taken back in order to use it for another missing child. It seems to me people want it taken back to punish George and Cindy. It's not about Caylee at all anymore.

Maybe Cindy was right, no one wants to look for a 'live' Caylee.

From reading here, I don't get the impression that anyone wants the billboard taken back in order to use it for another missing child. It seems to me people want it taken back to punish George and Cindy. It's not about Caylee at all anymore.

Maybe Cindy was right, no one wants to look for a 'live' Caylee.

:clap::clap::clap::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::clap:

I don't think I could have stated that better.
A) A LOT of people are on a witch hunt for anyone or any organization that is willing to assist in the search for CAYLEE.
B) A LOT of people presume this precious little girl is dead.

Although I agree that there is a whole lotta evidence pointing to a not "live" Caylee, her mother KC has yet to be charged with murder (hence reason why we are still speculating) and they have yet to find Caylee (at least officially speaking). Could there be a very long shot that Caylee is still alive? Yes....

I will honestly say I have no idea what side of the fence I lean more towards, but I will tell you that I think that Caylee and every single other missing person deserves to be found, the truth come out, and for their to be answers for all. Whether those answers are good or bad ultimately do not matter as there would be answers which is so important.

Maybe ole George is smarter than people might think. That billboard is being seen all over the country every night on the news when it's parked in front of the house. The amount of people who see it when he drives it around is relatively small by comparison.

I don't believe little Caylee is still among the living, but LE has not yet declared this a homicide case which they could do and still delay pressing charges while they get their ducks in a row. That tells me that they aren't 100% sure either.

but LE has not yet declared this a homicide case which they could do and still delay pressing charges while they get their ducks in a row.

They've already come out and said their were death bands on Caylee's hair in the trunk. How much clearer do you need it to be :banghead:?????

Do you have a link to an official statement saying that it's Caylee's hair and has death bands?

I've volunteered with Kid Finders Network for over the last year since they provided a mobile billboard for Jennifer Kesse, missing since January 24, 2006, from Orlando.

I hate to see people be on a witch hunt of every single person/organization that has agreed to take part in helping to find CAYLEE.

I agree with you that before Caylee, I had never heard of Never Lose Hope Foundation and I am pretty aware of the nonprofit organizations focusing on missing children in the Orlando area.
UCF...I don't quite see this as a witch hunt, but rather I see sleuthers who are trying to "follow the money" so to speak. These people very much want Caylee found IMO.

UCF...I don't quite see this as a witch hunt, but rather I see sleuthers who are trying to "follow the money" so to speak. These people very much want Caylee found IMO.

I would like for us all to refocus on CAYLEE and not the circus going on that is preventing that child from being found.

Maybe ole George is smarter than people might think. That billboard is being seen all over the country every night on the news when it's parked in front of the house. The amount of people who see it when he drives it around is relatively small by comparison.

I don't believe little Caylee is still among the living, but LE has not yet declared this a homicide case which they could do and still delay pressing charges while they get their ducks in a row. That tells me that they aren't 100% sure either.
You know what I'm thinking...the minute they do add murder charges they know they'll NEVER, EVER get any info out of Casey in regards to Caylee's whereabouts. Maybe, just maybe, they actually do want to locate that child and will hold off as long as possible, praying they will get just one ounce of help from that poor child's mother.

I would like for us all to refocus on CAYLEE and not the circus going on that is preventing that child from being found.

How is the 'circus' preventing Caylee from being found? Seems to me that there's one person who could say where she REALLY left the child but she won't.

Sadly RR, I don't think KC will ever be forthcoming. It seems irreprehensible to me, but you don't report your kid missing for 31 days and two months later you are still not talking?

If it were me, I would be screaming from every which direction that I'm innocent (If I were which god help me I better be!), asking for polygraphs, asking to assist in the search, calling everyone i know to get the troops together and looking for my daughter. Heck, I'd even do that for my little dog!

But their search is valid in that they may be able to locate those that could be involved somehow in Caylee's disappearance. Just a supposition on my part. I try to look for the positive in people's actions.

Sadly RR, I don't think KC will ever be forthcoming. It seems irreprehensible to me, but you don't report your kid missing for 31 days and two months later you are still not talking?

If it were me, I would be screaming from every which direction that I'm innocent (If I were which god help me I better be!), asking for polygraphs, asking to assist in the search, calling everyone i know to get the troops together and looking for my daughter. Heck, I'd even do that for my little dog!
Oh, I do know that. I also believe LE are the good guys, too. I can't imagine how difficult this must be on them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back