kid finder networks pulls out of search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone have Leonard Padilla's phone # ? He still has a couple of his men in Orlando, doesn't he ?

He has been very nice, and many have called him, give him a call and ask if the Body Farm is coming to Fl. He would know, and if not, he would find out. He is a very nice guy IMO !

And don't forget they are 3 hours behind us in time. So it is only 11 30 in California ?
LP's email & numbers are on his website.

Hmmm, interesting info. I just want this mess over. It is getting to me in a bad way.

They need to take away that billboard

They certainly do.

I had sent Kid Finders an email when it came out that they were using the Hooters Girls in one of the benefits that the Anthony's appeared at. They sent an email back to me stating that they did not help organize that particular event and that they would not be participating in anything on that order.

They certainly do.

I had sent Kid Finders an email when it came out that they were using the Hooters Girls in one of the benefits that the Anthony's appeared at. They sent an email back to me stating that they did not help organize that particular event and that they would not be participating in anything on that order.

Really? I need to tell them to get rid of it too

Makes sense if they were coming down for a grand jury though.

A Grand Jury would be great! I had mentioned on this board last week that just maybe the subpoenas had been handed out for a Grand Jury rather than the neglect trial in November.

I sent them an email re: the billboard asking to give it to families who need it and would use it. I've never sent such an email.

I do, because of the sudden and final pullout and this news. Also, add searchers crying and the local posters in Orlando said it wasn't swamped, it was dry ground. I think Casey's going to be facing more than check fraud charges very soon!

I was THERE and I can ATTEST to you that it WAS INDEED swampy and muddy in areas that should NOT be. I left that evening with mud covered up to my shins. I think it just so happened that whatever area some of the other searchers were in, it was dry....but I promise you, where I was, it was NOT dry.

Anyone trying to contact Kid Finders now will get their email sent back to them as undelieverable!!!! I just sent one and it came back! I had sent my email to them in August, and it had gone through then.

Wonder wth is going on with them? Were they bogus or what?

LP's email & numbers are on his website.
Good Morning All:

I am so afraid to hope that darlilng Caylee was found but IF she was, the Body Farm can detect MANY things from the remains. They can certainly narrow a timeline for the death. Keep your fingers and toes crossed that they are on their way.
:praying:

If Caylee's body has been found why would they need to call in the Body Farm? The FBI lab is perfectly capable of running DNA tests.

To help determine how long Caylee has been deceased. That's the Body Farm's biggest area of expertise - they study how bodies deteriorate over time in various conditions. They may also assist in determining cause of death.

Anyone trying to contact Kid Finders now will get their email sent back to them as undelieverable!!!! I just sent one and it came back! I had sent my email to them in August, and it had gone through then.

Wonder wth is going on with them? Were they bogus or what?

Mine went through I believe

I thought when TES pulled out on Sunday so abruptly that there was definitely something going down... The coming days... I say we will see a Murder charge... being patient is soooooooooo hard... but I trust that LE has finally got something and wants to make sure that their case is airtight against KC...

God I hope you're right. I agree that something is going on. I found it odd when TES called it quits so fast. I can't remember which case it was, but didn't we have one like this about a year or so ago and the finding of the body was kept hush for about 2 wks?? Wish I could remember which case it was, but on Sunday when TES announced they were leaving, I had a hunch.
:praying:for Caylee Marie

I thought when TES pulled out on Sunday so abruptly that there was definitely something going down... The coming days... I say we will see a Murder charge... being patient is soooooooooo hard... but I trust that LE has finally got something and wants to make sure that their case is airtight against KC...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back