KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid? & Kathi B. Interview #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got video to load.
"Get out of my tent". ROFLMAO.
I love Kathy Belich...first, the strut question, now this...

FYI...it's been posted here before. They like to mix up names on some of their deals. I thought we covered this over the weekend with the whole name thing? You may want to go back and look.

My apologies. I wasnt on this weekend.. I will go back and look. Thanks for the heads up.

My apologies. I wasnt on this weekend.. I will go back and look. Thanks for the heads up.
Just didn't want you to be doing all that work...there was even some confusion about their marriage. LOL I think a picture speaks a thousand words. Those two captured on film...priceless!! oxoxoxoxo

Well, fellow sleuthers FWIW see link (from another forum). I would snip but there are last names in the link. But there is some info on Mrs. M, so we can do some sleuthing... sounds like the wife likes to use different aliases... wonder why????? She has used Malori, Sherri and others...Maybe we can find out some info her lewd behavior? :)

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/p2048

Yes, another sleuther and I spent time yesterday finding several aliases--and then I spent a couple hours tracking and putting together the various names and hundreds of court cases. Whew. The aliases appear to be variations of their names and her maiden names, such as switching first and middle names and using her maiden name. I'm still searching.

But note...the "Malori" you spoke of is not SM.

Here's some variations:

SM (maiden name)
SMM (maiden name as initial)
SJM (both using initial and spelling out middle name)
SM (the last name we know)
DM
DWM (using W as middle initial)
WDM (using middle name as first)

Just didn't want you to be doing all that work...there was even some confusion about their marriage. LOL I think a picture speaks a thousand words. Those two captured on film...priceless!! oxoxoxoxo

Thanks RR!

Yes, watching them made me cringe and have the eebie jeebies.. yuck.

Go back a few days...they, themselves, give that info.

Well, they haven't changed it with the State. Why am I not surprised?
Unless the State hasn't got around to it but this dept is usually up to date right away, within hours.

I finally got video to load.
"Get out of my tent". ROFLMAO.
I love Kathy Belich...first, the strut question, now this...

:clap::clap: OMG, I forgot she was the one who said that about casey strutting! I hope Kathy gets a raise!!

:clap::clap: OMG, I forgot she was the one who said that about casey strutting! I hope Kathy gets a raise!!

And isn't this the same Kathi that Cindy called "stupid" last week at the BP confrontation?

A BIG raise.
She's professional, yet sarcastic. I like that in a news woman, ESPECIALLY in this case. :D

And...LE has known about this guy thanks to some very enterprising folk. Go figure!

Hopefully, someone will be forced to address this now! I hope Kathy keeps digging and keeps reporting.

I wonder if Kathy will try to question the A's about this?

Oh please, oh please, oh please

Do they charge at the booth for fingerprinting? Project Jason, for example, sends kits for free. My children's school does a kit every year for each child as a courtesy on school picture day....

Of course that is not stated anywhere on their site! The only thing they show r the pics of them doing the fingerprinting & photos...no explaination anywhere on the site if they charged for this service!:waitasec:

I was just really trying to mention the importance of having these things. Where I live it's offered at too least once a year for free in schools done by the local r state police.:clap: Along with them doing a talk with the kids @ safety etc.

I did notice a pic in one of the links of a bright pink truck???:confused::eek: What does that have to do with what they do...GEE to spend donated $ on a nice new truck for them to drive the billboards around? :waitasec:If so then why is it GA using his own vehicle to drive Caylee's billboard around?:waitasec: Has any ever seen them helping in even doing that??:waitasec:

I have always questioned KFN real intention are from the 1st time I looked at the site. It comes off looking very un-professional.:eek: Just goes to show whoever it was that was in the graphic design field didn't make $ in graphics. It shows in the layout of the entire web site.:bang: :eek:I'm a graphic designer so IMO web site is designed very poorly to begin with! JMHO

My post is just a friendly reminder of the importance of having fingerprints & recent photos of all family members not just children.:)

Well, they haven't changed it with the State. Why am I not surprised?
Unless the State hasn't got around to it but this dept is usually up to date right away, within hours.
Check back over the last few days...I think Irish explained it to me.

That's right, wasn't it revoked?

Personally I don't think they really work under ANY umbrella 501, I think they just say that to get the less tenacious people off their backs.
ITA!! Wonder if they've handed over financials, I mean seeing that they "say" they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico