KidFinders & Kathi B. Interview -GA New Spokesman #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess since GA couldn't get a "quote "" white knight" to come rescue the A's he has decided to become a "quote "" white knight" for KFN.

Isn't he the same guy who threw his own father into a plate glass window at their shared auto dealership in Ohio?
And the same guy who raised a sociopathic baby killer?

:confused:

GA-

Why don't you help them find your granddaughter and then there can actually be a kid found by Kidfinders?

Novel concept, I know.

(oooh, I am feeling sarcastic today!)

I have nothing nice to say about this, so I will just go read 'nuther thread. That's much easier than finding 'nuther "hat".

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman

UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST November 19, 2008
Video at this link: http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

"I'll be a spokesman for them. I'm willing to make their organization grow and help the 14 kids my granddaughter included but other kids," said George Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

I'm sorry, but how can someone be a spokesperson when most of their statements are just as confusing as the one above?

Can you imagine the advice he would offer the horrified parents of missing children. "What I learned it's best not to talk to the cops", "Keep throwing the investigation off base by changing your story", "This a fine organization", "Scientists,what do they know", "Never, never take a polygraph", "Any lawyer will do, just make sure you get one".
Chilling thought isn't it. :eek:

Leave it to GA to become a spokesperson for liars and crooks. Well, he does have experience after all he's been dealing with his family this long.
Shame on him-he should know better.

I hadn't totally given up on GA, but after this statement from him...........he must be as wacko as the rest of them. I think I am going to have to throw the GA apple in with the rest of the rotten bunch. JMO

Actually, it may be a good thing that George becomes a spokesman for KidFinders! Let him jump right into it and let LE investigate. I think that LE is watchful of anything the Anthony's do (including Lee). There is an ongoing controversy about the legality of KidFinders, so let George and Cindy jump right into the middle of it. Birds of a feather and all that........

According to court documents, the president of the board of the local Crime Stoppers got a restraining order against Milstead after he said Milstead began showing up at his home, blocking him in the driveway, following him and acting generally threatening. He said Milstead was trying to collect money that Crime Stoppers believed Milstead had obtained through questionable procedures.

A source close to the investigation told WPBF News 25 that Milstead got donors to his Kid Finders Network to make checks out to Crime Stoppers and then demanded 90 percent of the money.

WPBF News 25's Terri Parker spoke exclusively Wednesday to the victim in his 2002 police impersonation arrest.

"I noticed that his car said video surveillance, and then when he pulled me over with the flashing lights, I had a bad feeling it was not a policeman and I called 911," Kristi Posvar said in a telephone interview. "But it still shook me up, and he followed me into my gated community and really, you know, it was frightening."

Milstead's office door was locked Wednesday and his daughter said her parents were out of town when Parker showed up at their Loxahatchee home.

"You guys need to get the hell off of my property, right now," she said.

Milstead was also arrested on an assault charge seven months after the police impersonation arrest.

Orlando reporters said Milstead and his wife packed up their Kid Finders belongings and disappeared after he was questioned about his past.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/18019447/detail.html

If the heads of KFN have nothing to hide, why in the world have they disappeared??

Now GA wanting to be on the staff of KFN, my guess is he'd fit in fine.

Can you imagine the advice he would offer the horrified parents of missing children. "What I learned it's best not to talk to the cops", "Keep throwing the investigation off base by changing your story", "This a fine organization", "Scientists,what do they know", "Never, never take a polygraph", "Any lawyer will do, just make sure you get one".
Chilling thought isn't it. :eek:

I just choked on my coffee. Omg, that really is all GA has to offer.

Well, well, looky here. More questionable things...and packing up and leaving town. I heard the reporter telling him that's battery when he pushed the camera.

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE START PRESSING CHARGES ON THESE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW???

Good Job Channel 25.........way to flush them out.

Gosh, I wonder where she picked up that nasty attitude?

If I was in that position (and proud of my parents) I would say:

"Hi, my parents aren't home right now."

Reporter: "We're from Channel X..."

"I know. Listen, my mom and dad are great people. They set up this organization to help find missing kids. [Spend minutes talking about how the family feels about missing children, the good the organization does in the community, etc.] That's all I have to say. Could you guys please leave the property until my parents are home to speak with you?"

Below copy and pasted from your post.

http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/...ate=&end_date=

Quote:
GERBER--DEFT PRES W/CO.PROB W/PRIDE,SPEC CONDS.PSYCH EVAL,NO CONTACT W/VICTIM,JAIL TOUR,STAY OUT OF AREA,FORFEIT ALL ID'S BADGES,LIGHTS,HORNS & SIRENS/NOISE MAKING DEVICES W/IN 2 WKS REPAINT 2 CARS TO REMOVE "GOTCHA" & OTHER LOGOS W/IN 1 MO (end of quote)

And here KFN has the gaul to design an official looking badge as their logo, print them on their tshirts, actually have badges made, and wear them. Put Gotcha logo on current vehicles. I wonder what the result of the psych eval was, and the reason for DM pulling this lady over in the first place.

Has anyone located Ms. M's criminal record yet?

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman

UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST November 19, 2008
Video at this link: http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

George Anthony said he plans to act as a spokesman for the group helping him search for his missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

Why don't GA and CA simply march down to their attorney's office (or one that sets up foundations and such) and have their attorney explain the legal ramifications to them of such a foundation and then, if they are still all fired up to have one, have the attorney set one up for them? If this is their leaning then this option makes more sense than coming into someone else's organization (and dealing with any existing messes).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjd777
Back