KidFinders & Kathi B. Interview -GA New Spokesman #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This was yesterday's story-- there is more- just saw it again at 5. At 6, WPBF will be speaking with DM brother to discuss the money he owed him

Be interesting to see if this is brother Avery.
This shoudl be interesting. He has a long list of judgements against him in the court docs also. I did not check into anything in the criminal records about him because I did not see anything that connected him to SM & DM directly except for one law suite but that has not been resolved yet. One of the sign business is named along with several insurance companies, a car manufacture.

This was yesterday's story-- there is more- just saw it again at 5. At 6, WPBF will be speaking with DM brother to discuss the money he owed him

I am loving that this news station is reporting on this crook. Same with WFTV.

Anyone want to venture a guess as to whether MN stepping down has anything to do with concerns about KFN or NHLF? Should we expect more revelations from the media about these fine groups?
I sure hope so. It wouldn't be for lack of trying on the part of many!!

I understand the need to expose KFN but it would be great if they could also focus some of their "Caylee circus coverage" and also discuss other missing people- Justain Gaines, Jennifer Kesse, Kyle Fleishmann, etc.

Wow...this is great! I am so glad the media is exposing all of this.

Well, with MN gone, when will Bart announce no longer delaying the presser? Without MN there to field questions or do the lawyerly thing of "we have no comment about that", this presser is gonna turn into a free for all if the reporters have any gonads at all. I see it ending with a smackdown between DM & some poor hapless cameraman who gets in the way as DM lunges for a reporter.....lol
My biggest fear, some new jerk lawyer will want his face on tv.

I understand the need to expose KFN but it would be great if they could also focus some of their "Caylee circus coverage" and also discuss other missing people- Justain Gaines, Jennifer Kesse, Kyle Fleishmann, etc.
That's why "organizations" like this need to be monitored. This is distracting from the real issue, the MISSING!!

I just saw that DM has packed up his KF stuff and disappeared! I missed that yesterday. Wow!

This might be the wrong place to post this. But I have a question. With all this going on with KFN. I don't understand why the family should have to paid for Tshirts.
Why can't they go to a manufacture like fruit of the loom and asked for t-shirts. I would think this would be some kind write off. I work for a manufacture and we make donates all the time. T-shirt can not be that much to make. I think if some theses foundations wants posters and t shirts they need to get on the phone and asked for donates. In fact it would be great Pr for a t-shirts manufactures to donate shirts for missing people all over. for JK and TD. what about bring back the milk cartons. that would leave more donates to go to groups like TES for equiment and travel. and less likley for groups to take advange of families with a missing family member.

I do not think we will see DM again on camera. I think he's gone underground.

I hate to burst your bubble, but he and his wife pulled up in a shiny p/u truck nxt to me at a stop lite. She driving. Their tent is still set up. :(

I hate to burst your bubble, but he and his wife pulled up in a shiny p/u truck nxt to me at a stop lite. She driving. Their tent is still set up. :(

Ooooh, isn't their truck nice?
I had the "pleasure" of meeting them while I was in Orlando. :rolleyes:

The one I saw was black, I think it was a Ford Escape, actually.
That pink thing is OBNOXIOUS. (this coming from someone with 2 little girls ;))
Didn't I read somewhere her they are to take Jennifers pic. down? Is that true?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymousangel444
Back