KidFinders & Kathi B. Interview -GA New Spokesman #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey Anthony case: Kid Finders Network blasts WFTV, says Anthony family won't be available for interviews

Kid Finders Network wants nothing more to do with WFTV-Channel 9, the market's most-watched TV station. Kid Finders has been helping the family of Caylee Anthony look for the missing toddler.

In a Monday release, Kid Finders blasted WFTV for reporting "blatant lies" about the group's founders. Kid Finders said it and the Anthony family "will no longer be available for any interviews, statements or comments to WFTV." Dennis Milstead, founder of Kid Finders, added that the station "will no longer be welcome at any events and/or our command and volunteer center."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-4.html

That sounds familiar. I think I'm having flashbacks

CA jumping out of her car and yelling at a reporter that they'd never get an exclusive again.
Jose throwing a news team out of his office before a presser.
Now Dennis M & KFN

That sounds familiar. I think I'm having flashbacks to CA jumping out of her car and yelling at a reporter that they'd never get an exclusive again.

Soon they will be out of media outlets in Florida at the rate that the A's and Baez are going

Good. No more wasted time using the media to defend Casey.... no more idiotic "meet & greets".... and no more disgusting "house tours".... now the Anthonys will have time to SEARCH for their "live Caylee."

I just thought of something. Orange County requires a permit to put up any type of tent and the permit is good for 90 days.

I wonder if KF got a permit for their current location, which is supposed to be the Old National Guard Armory on Goldenrod, between Colonial and the 408.

But I can't find the address of the old Armory and I need an address to search. I tried searching permits for Goldenrod but there must be too many because the page keeps freezing. Anyone? All I need is an address to input in the search field. Help!

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/eBuilding/PermitSearch/PermitSearch.asp?REDID={59C420DE-442E-40F5-813D-A3775BCBF8B1}

tent permit requirements: http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/growth/zoning/residentialpermitting.htm

Did anyone catch, in either FBI interview 5 or 6 with CA, that she mentioned contact with people who are going to advise her in the Caylee search? I know we were wondering just when the A's and KFN got together. I would bet that's who she was referring to, so they probably have had their hooks in since way back when.

Did anyone catch, in either FBI interview 5 or 6 with CA, that she mentioned contact with people who are going to advise her in the Caylee search? I know we were wondering just when the A's and KFN got together. I would bet that's who she was referring to, so they probably have had their hooks in since way back when.

GA has said in interviews that KFN has been there "since day two".

Casey Anthony case: Kid Finders Network blasts WFTV, says Anthony family won't be available for interviews

Kid Finders Network wants nothing more to do with WFTV-Channel 9, the market's most-watched TV station. Kid Finders has been helping the family of Caylee Anthony look for the missing toddler.

In a Monday release, Kid Finders blasted WFTV for reporting "blatant lies" about the group's founders. Kid Finders said it and the Anthony family "will no longer be available for any interviews, statements or comments to WFTV." Dennis Milstead, founder of Kid Finders, added that the station "will no longer be welcome at any events and/or our command and volunteer center."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-4.html

WFTV isn't invited to the Command center, Dennis M? Is that where you go when you are posing as a cop?

Thanks for the laugh Dennis....LOL

WFTV isn't invited to the Command center, Dennis M? Is that where you go when you are posing as a cop?

Thanks for the laugh Dennis....LOL

Anyone know the physical address of that Command Center? I need it to search permits....

LOL, every time I think of CA with her "no more exclusives", I think of Seinfeld and the Soup Nazi---"No soup for you!"

I find it amazing that DM would rather lash out at the media and accuse them of lies rather than make excuses for everything visible in public records.

Do you know I have yet to get a response form the trust folks? I honestly think the A's ARE providing the T's and stuff and KF's is raking in the money from the sale of them as the CMATF keeps getting smaller and smaller. I wonder what happens when the trust dries up and there isn't anything to profit from anymore? :furious:

They will make a statement later on this week? Yeah. Ok. I'm sure they will be once they know if their daughter will be facing the DP or not. Without question, either way, they'll be stating something!

MOO

Denni

Guess Cindy doesn't want the word out there if she is refusing to talk to the most popular station in the area. Sounds like Dennis is controlling Cindy.

If the station is saying BLATANT lies, wehre is the lawsuit against them????????? A family whose home is in foreclosure could probably use the money from a lawsuit where a TV station misrepresented him. Methinks they can't dispute it - a responsible reporter does not talk about someone's "criminal" history if they can't back it up. I think Dennis must be one of those poor white trash people who thinks people are as stupid as he is. We've already seen the record.

Dennis, Cindy, anyone who reads here - you'd better lawyer up pdq before you find yourself in a cell near KCs.

Anyone know the physical address of that Command Center? I need it to search permits....

LOL, every time I think of CA with her "no more exclusives", I think of Seinfeld and the Soup Nazi---"No soup for you!"

I find it amazing that DM would rather lash out at the media and accuse them of lies rather than make excuses for everything visible in public records.

A ll I remember is Goldenrod -try looking under meet and greet for an addy

That sounds familiar. I think I'm having flashbacks

CA jumping out of her car and yelling at a reporter that they'd never get an exclusive again.
Jose throwing a news team out of his office before a presser.
Now Dennis M & KFN
Don't know WHICH station that Cindy spouted off about - the reporter was Holly, I recall.

Baez referred to the same station that Dennis is trashing. They are the most watfched station in the area so good luck with ignoring them.

And I have news for Dennis - selling Tshirts is NOT looking for Caylee.

A ll I remember is Goldenrod -try looking under meet and greet for an addy

NEW COMMAND & VOLUNTEER CENTER LOCATION
Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center
1602 N. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads