Killing of Jonbenet podcast...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reportedly the unknown male DNA "intermingled" with JonBenet's blood in her underwear is 10x what one would expect from touch DNA. Thus, the argument goes, that large of an amount (relatively speaking) of unknown DNA wouldn't have been left during manufacturing. The locations of UM1 DNA also argue against a totally innocent explanation. But assuming this is all valid, it doesn't follow that the unknown male DNA had to have been left by the murderer.

JonBenet's body was transported to the morgue somehow. Probably not in a BPD vehicle. As I understand it, the morgue was in a local hospital. That morgue would also have been used to house the bodies of people who died in the hospital wards. How many people had access to keys that would open the morgue door? Was someone guarding the bodies in the morgue from midnight to 8am? Doubtful. Having worked graveyard in a hospital (decades before in another state), I know that my hospital was quiet and had a different feel during those hours. Possibly something crimey and pervy happened after the body arrived at the morgue, but it wouldn't have been murder.

So the "investigators" went to see one of Lou Smit's top suspects, a son of Bud Henderson. The said investigators were incredulous that no one had tried to speak to either of the Henderson sons before. (The police had eliminated them, that's why.) The real question is: why didn't Lou Smit speak to either of these "great" suspects in the fifteen years he spent assembling his famous list? At least one of the sons lives locally. And there are such things as phones.

Smit's theory was that the Henderson kids might have killed JonBenet in revenge for their stepmother's prosecution for embezzlement from Access Graphics. A few minutes conversation established that the sons hate and resent their stepmother and weren't going to be murdering any little girls for her sake.

I think the investigators should start questioning Lou Smit's list.

Nothingburger alert: Dylan Howard has a book coming out in May 2022. I guess that means he hasn't cracked the case yet.

So the "investigators" went to see one of Lou Smit's top suspects, a son of Bud Henderson. The said investigators were incredulous that no one had tried to speak to either of the Henderson sons before. (The police had either eliminated them or put them far down on the suspect list, that's why.) The real question is: why didn't Lou Smit speak to either of his "great" suspects in the *fifteen years* he spent assembling his famous list? At least one of the sons lives locally. And there are such things as phones.

Smit's theory was that the Henderson kids might have killed JonBenet in revenge for their stepmother's prosecution for embezzlement from Access Graphics. A few minutes conversation established that the sons hate and resent their stepmother and weren't going to be murdering any little girls for her sake.

I think the investigators should start questioning the usefulness of Lou Smit's list.

Nothingburger alert: Dylan Howard has a book coming out in May 2022. I guess that means he hasn't cracked the case yet.

The findings of MSM 'investigations' are determined in advance.

The findings of MSM 'investigations' are determined in advance.

What was notable to me was how quickly they were able to eliminate Lou Smit's top suspects and how little effective work Smit seems to have done in all those years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back