Kiomarie and other issues

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of these phones or just TV remotes, on the table in the background? Looks like maybe a silver phone and two black tv remotes but I'm not sure. Sorry this photo is in a kind of sepia tone, I can't find the one in original color if there is one, just found this on tinypic.com From what I understand though, the picture where you see a blackjack behind Caylee is a picture of Caylee sitting on a bed? I haven't come across that one yet, if anyone has it at their fingertips, please post for us so that people don't have to search the whole blackjack thread. :) Also supposedly there is one of Casey and Caylee with a blackjack next to them? Thanks everyone

I certainly hope LE tracked the phone that called KMTC, using KMTC's phone records (all her phones, including the ones provided by her boyfriend). Or if they didn't, that the defense will.

6xsy88.jpg
I think the blackjack has its very own thread if I am not mistaken?:innocent::blushing:

Kiomarie-
Waste of time, huge waste of time. Lots of people overstate the importance of their contacts with someone being investigated for a crime, then reconsider when faced with the prospect of having every phone record,every statement dissected for accuracy. Or maybe her memory was just faulty. It happens. I'm not sure I could have total recall of when friends call me... This topic has been analyzed to death..

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Casey is driving around with a decomposing child in the trunk of her car, so rotten that an imprint is left in the trunk .... graphic but factual.

Also, I think some people initially were interested because Casey's myspace name was caseyomarie. They thought maybe she had some weird connection to Kiomarie. I think the "o" in Casey's myspace handle was a cutesy bubble-letter-style separator, not meant actually to be an "o".

This is a tiny point, but I think it was one of the things that fanned the Kiomarie flames.

I think equating those woods as "the same woods" is like saying that a mountain over in another county from me that is the same mountain range without ending in between is the same "mountains"...it IS the same mountains, but not the same location or area...

It's beginning to look like you may have to Move Mountains to get this point across, but I'm with ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy