Kiomarie and other issues

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we don't have Kio's records. We have a lot of records from other people, but not Kio. I re-checked Casey's records recently and confirmed no calls to/from Kio during any relevant time period, but yes, technically if Casey used another phone she could have called Kio on July 9. If she did, though, it seems pretty apparent that Caylee was not talking in the background, as the car was at the tow yard June 30-July 15 with decomp smell and Caylee's decomposed hair in the trunk.

Have a look at the link I just provided, on August 12th 2008 Kiomarie states that she now realizes that the Casey she got a call from (with child in the background) was Casey Williams, asking for money.

No, we don't have Kio's records. We have a lot of records from other people, but not Kio. I re-checked Casey's records recently and confirmed no calls to/from Kio during any relevant time period, but yes, technically if Casey used another phone she could have called Kio on July 9. If she did, though, it seems pretty apparent that Caylee was not talking in the background, as the car was at the tow yard June 30-July 15 with decomp smell and Caylee's decomposed hair in the trunk.

Thanks honey!

Since Kio's telephone records were not in the discovery, one wonder whether LE even bothered to get them, BTW.

Have a look at the link I just provided, on August 12th 2008 Kiomarie states that she now realizes that the Casey she got a call from (with child in the background) was Casey Williams, asking for money.

Oh, I know. I was just responding to the suggestion made by other posters that the call really was from Casey A, calling on another phone (meaning, I guess, that Kio first told the truth about the call but then made up a story about Casey W).

You know what I really believe? It is just MO, but I think that KMT was just looking to insert herself into the case..for her 15 minutes of fame if you will. I don't believe that she ever spoke to KC when she said she did...perhaps never called any 'Casey' at all and when she was further pressed regarding her phone records, she said something to the effect that her BF did not want to turn them over. I don't think that when she told LE that she had talked to KC that she expected them to ask for her phone records and had to backtrack in a hurry. IMO, it was a fluke that she led them to the general vicinity of where Caylee was eventually found...that they probably did hang out there in their younger days and it just sounded like a good place to dispose of a body to her. (and imvho Casey thought so too :furious:) I may be wrong of course, but I think KMT is an absolute non issue in this case. I think she wanted to be a part of 'the story', but isn't and has nothing of evidentiary value to add to the case :snooty: ... jmo

eta-I have never believed that the blackjack existed either.

The way KMTC changed her story to LE is obviously important in the case, as all witness statements are. One major reason it's important is because the change in her statement is about the date Caylee was last heard alive.

It's obvious to me that Kio knew which Casey she was speaking with during the phone call, she wouldn't confuse the "two" Caseys. She told her neighbor that it was Casey A who called, and went so far as to call LE and tell them it was Casey A who had called. She said she heard Caylee in the background in the July 9th call. She said Casey referenced on the phone how they had run into each other in April at Walmart. She knows very well that Casey A's mother doesn't live out of state (another good point Princess Rose), so if the Casey on the phone had been discussing going to live with her mother out of state as Kio later claimed, Kio would have known that it wasn't Casey A on the phone.

So IMO, either Casey A did call on July 9 and Caylee was alive then,

or, KMTC had originally made up this story for some reason. What it is, I can only guess, but hopefully we'll see the phone record at trial to see what phone that really was that called KMT, and in turn the records for that phone.
Has it ever occurred to you that Kio's ONLY motivation for telling that story, which could have been a purely manufactured lie, was to seem important or "in the know" ? It is possible that Kio may embellish sometimes, and since we do not know Kio, and we have very little to go on, her statements to LE and her lifelong neighbors glaring recommendation, it is hard to ever reach an educated conclusion concerning her motives. One thing is certain though-Kio and Casey were not hanging out at the time of or just prior to Caylee's death/disappearance, and she was not in their home whatsoever until after the fact, if she was even there at all then...The point is, just as there is nothing wrong with discussing questions concerning Kio there is also not a thing wrong with attempting to answer some of those questions or to reach the conclusion that they cannot be answered based on the information that we have available to us.

You know what I really believe? It is just MO, but I think that KMT was just looking to insert herself into the case..for her 15 minutes of fame if you will. I don't believe that she ever spoke to KC when she said she did...perhaps never called any 'Casey' at all and when she was further pressed regarding her phone records, she said something to the effect that her BF did not want to turn them over. I don't think that when she told LE that she had talked to KC that she expected them to ask for her phone records and had to backtrack in a hurry. IMO, it was a fluke that she led them to the general vicinity of where Caylee was eventually found...that they probably did hang out there in their younger days and it just sounded like a good place to dispose of a body to her. (and imvho Casey thought so too :furious:) I may be wrong of course, but I think KMT is an absolute non issue in this case. I think she wanted to be a part of 'the story', but isn't and has nothing of evidentiary value to add to the case :snooty: ... jmo

eta-I have never believed that the blackjack existed either.
I agree completely! I think she was fabricating that entire story just TO insert herself into the case and for no other reason than that.

The way KMTC changed her story to LE is obviously important in the case, as all witness statements are. One major reason it's important is because the change in her statement is about the date Caylee was last heard alive.

It's obvious to me that Kio knew which Casey she was speaking with during the phone call, she wouldn't confuse the "two" Caseys. She told her neighbor that it was Casey A who called, and went so far as to call LE and tell them it was Casey A who had called. She said she heard Caylee in the background in the July 9th call. She said Casey referenced on the phone how they had run into each other in April at Walmart. She knows very well that Casey A's mother doesn't live out of state (another good point Princess Rose), so if the Casey on the phone had been discussing going to live with her mother out of state as Kio later claimed, Kio would have known that it wasn't Casey A on the phone.

So IMO, either Casey A did call on July 9 and Caylee was alive then,

or, KMTC had originally made up this story for some reason. What it is, I can only guess, but hopefully we'll see the phone record at trial to see what phone that really was that called KMT, and in turn the records for that phone.
It is IMPOSSIBLE that Caylee was alive and well and bugging her mother in the background on July 9th. Hair from a deceased Caylee's head was found inside the trunk of the automobile. The automobile was in the impound yard behind a locked gate and fence from June 30th on. There is no possibility that she was alive on the 9th-none whatsoever.

The reason she may have constructed this story? Plain old trying to seem more important to the case then perhaps she actually was/is...perhaps from some misplaced loyalty to their past friendship attempting to help Casey with her alibi, possibly she is also a fabricator (we do not know her so we have no way to know this) and just lied for a past-time as compulsive liars will tend to do with each breath they breath. It doesn't have to be about Caylee or Casey why she told that story-it could simply be about Kio...and considering her later National Enquirer paid story? I would think the reason could be simple good old fashioned greed...the world is full of it, young and old alike, so that is another distinct possibility.

I really don't see why it matters. She had some info on Casey and she gave it to the police. She may have mixed up some dates and some calls, so what? She doesn't seem like the worst person in the world in this case (far from it) and I find it difficult to understand why she is getting so much attention.

Maybe the doc dump this week will give people something new to talk about.

the way KMTC changed her witness statement could be very important, certainly worthy of discussion/investigation. It's obvious she couldn't have been confused while on the phone about which Casey she was talking to, because she knows that Casey A's mother doesn't live out of state, and she knows that it was Casey A whom she'd run into in Walmart, which she said the caller referenced in her call.

Obviously LE would have to get her phone records to verify which Casey called on July 9, since KMTC had made the claim that Casey A called her and that she heard Caylee talking to Casey during that call, that Caylee was still alive on that date.

If they track the phone the caller used they can determine who really called and what phone they were using, hopefully also track the records of that phone even if the phone has been disposed of or lost. If there's no evidence in KMTC's phone records of any such call, then the question is why she wanted LE to think that Caylee had still been alive on that date. Important to the case, any way you look at it.

not to mention that KMTC also told LE on that early date, July 19, where to look for the body. She was too accurate for us not to think her statements were important, especially combined with the change in her official statement when asked for her phone records.

When I posted earlier on this thread that who knows, maybe KMTC's phone record could lead to the missing blackjack (Casey A's alleged lost phone that she spoke to the babysitter on), someone here posted authoritatively that that was nonsense because "the blackjack is a myth!" If anyone sees a blackjack in any of the photos with Caylee/Casey, could you please post the photos here. Much appreciated. I don't know what this kind of phone looks like! :) I ask because I've heard some posters say they thought they recalled seeing a blackjack in one or two of the pictures, I just don't know what to look for. :) Thanks guys!

not to mention that KMTC also told LE on that early date, July 19, where to look for the body. She was too accurate for us not to think her statements were important, especially combined with the change in her official statement when asked for her phone records.

When I posted earlier on this thread that who knows, maybe KMTC's phone record could lead to the missing blackjack (Casey A's alleged lost phone that she spoke to the babysitter on), someone here posted authoritatively that that was nonsense because "the blackjack is a myth!" If anyone sees a blackjack in any of the photos with Caylee/Casey, could you please post the photos here. Much appreciated. I don't know what this kind of phone looks like! :) I ask because I've heard some posters say they thought they recalled seeing a blackjack in one or two of the pictures, I just don't know what to look for. :) Thanks guys!

there is an entire thread on the blackjack.It includes a pic of a similar phone near KC,but was facing away,so that it appeared to bi in front of someone else.Can't say there absolutely was not a blackjack,but haven't seen any evidence of one.And KC lied so much to make herself look important,I would suspect the blackjack is another lie.jmo.sorry for no capitals.i'm typing with one hand and holding my sick avitar with another.

thanks Miss James. That is such a sweet picture in your avatar!

(your Fred the dog is so cute, too. :))

thanks Miss James. That is such a sweet picture in your avatar!

(your Fred the dog is so cute, too. :))

ot/ look for us around town.We kind of stand out!Fred is usually with us

there is an entire thread on the blackjack.It includes a pic of a similar phone near KC,but was facing away,so that it appeared to bi in front of someone else.Can't say there absolutely was not a blackjack,but haven't seen any evidence of one.And KC lied so much to make herself look important,I would suspect the blackjack is another lie.jmo.sorry for no capitals.i'm typing with one hand and holding my sick avitar with another.

Poor thing! Warm wishes and for speedy recovery to both of you!

For a telephone to be useful/relevant it would have to have some type of service, else no calls. No records have ever been found by LE and released through discovery; the defense who would have all information regarding all real phones (and probably the imaginary ones too) through their client have released no discovery regarding any telephone at all.

It is IMPOSSIBLE that Caylee was alive and well and bugging her mother in the background on July 9th. Hair from a deceased Caylee's head was found inside the trunk of the automobile. The automobile was in the impound yard behind a locked gate and fence from June 30th on. There is no possibility that she was alive on the 9th-none whatsoever.

The reason she may have constructed this story? Plain old trying to seem more important to the case then perhaps she actually was/is...perhaps from some misplaced loyalty to their past friendship attempting to help Casey with her alibi, possibly she is also a fabricator (we do not know her so we have no way to know this) and just lied for a past-time as compulsive liars will tend to do with each breath they breath. It doesn't have to be about Caylee or Casey why she told that story-it could simply be about Kio...and considering her later National Enquirer paid story? I would think the reason could be simple good old fashioned greed...the world is full of it, young and old alike, so that is another distinct possibility.

Ha!! ITA....AND, I also thought it's that she's a ding dong, too....:crazy:

No offense, Kio.

AND...haven't read whole thread...and I hate when I do that....but...TRUST ME, anyone of us would find it hard not to remember WHO asked us for money. IMO....she SAID "KC", but HAD to change it, because it would be considered lying to LE.....she could get into trouble for that.

I honestly believe we're giving this girl more credit than she deserves.....and waaaay too much "thread"....LOL

IMO...it was just dumb luck that the body was found near there...albeit, in hindsight, a pretty good suggestion....she just didn't know anything about where Casey left Caylee's body. And, the spot where she took LE was a bit of a distance away from where the body was found.

As "magic-cat" posted....she just wanted to interject herself...AND, IMO, she DID want to give some sort of info that would help with the investigation and that would get her name out there. Lest we not forget the reward $$....IMO, she seems like the type of person, that if she knew ANYTHING about where Caylee was, she'd sing like a canary to get that money. Heck, IIRC, she hadn't even talked with KC for years....oh, well.

Ha!! ITA....AND, I also thought it's that she's a ding dong, too....:crazy:

No offense, Kio.

AND...haven't read whole thread...and I hate when I do that....but...TRUST ME, anyone of us would find it hard not to remember WHO asked us for money. IMO....she SAID "KC", but HAD to change it, because it would be considered lying to LE.....she could get into trouble for that.

I honestly believe we're giving this girl more credit than she deserves.....and waaaay too much "thread"....LOL

IMO...it was just dumb luck that the body was found near there...albeit, in hindsight, a pretty good suggestion....she just didn't know anything about where Casey left Caylee's body. And, the spot where she took LE was a bit of a distance away from where the body was found.

As "magic-cat" posted....she just wanted to interject herself...AND, IMO, she DID want to give some sort of info that would help with the investigation and that would get her name out there. Lest we not forget the reward $$....IMO, she seems like the type of person, that if she knew ANYTHING about where Caylee was, she'd sing like a canary to get that money. Heck, IIRC, she hadn't even talked with KC for years....oh, well.

actually she mentioned the woods across from the school on Suburban, the remains were eventually found in these woods. She did everything except walk LE right up to the spot where the remains were found.

Are any of these phones or just TV remotes, on the table in the background? Looks like maybe a silver phone and two black tv remotes but I'm not sure. Sorry this photo is in a kind of sepia tone, I can't find the one in original color if there is one, just found this on tinypic.com From what I understand though, the picture where you see a blackjack behind Caylee is a picture of Caylee sitting on a bed? I haven't come across that one yet, if anyone has it at their fingertips, please post for us so that people don't have to search the whole blackjack thread. :) Also supposedly there is one of Casey and Caylee with a blackjack next to them? Thanks everyone

I certainly hope LE tracked the phone that called KMTC, using KMTC's phone records (all her phones, including the ones provided by her boyfriend). Or if they didn't, that the defense will.

6xsy88.jpg

actually she mentioned the woods across from the school on Suburban, the remains were eventually found in these woods. She did everything except walk LE right up to the spot where the remains were found.

On which page of which transcript did she do 'everything except walk LE right up to the spot where the remains were found'? I don't recall reading anything like this. I believe I've asked before for corroboration but maybe you missed it. You're presenting this as a fact and I don't believe it has been established as a fact. Please reply with corroboration of your statement.

Are any of these phones or just TV remotes, on the table in the background? Looks like maybe a silver phone and two black tv remotes but I'm not sure. Sorry this photo is in a kind of sepia tone, I can't find the one in original color if there is one, just found this on tinypic.com From what I understand though, the picture where you see a blackjack behind Caylee is a picture of Caylee sitting on a bed? I haven't come across that one yet, if anyone has it at their fingertips, please post for us so that people don't have to search the whole blackjack thread. :) Also supposedly there is one of Casey and Caylee with a blackjack next to them? Thanks everyone

I certainly hope LE tracked the phone that called KMTC, using KMTC's phone records (all her phones, including the ones provided by her boyfriend). Or if they didn't, that the defense will.

6xsy88.jpg

Kiomoarie gives the number that CAsey Williams called her from as 407-856-8405. If you look up this number it is an Orlando Fl land line that is unlisted. Not any of Casey Anthony's phones. Since she gave them the number it is a reasonable assumption that they have checked ownership. They already researched this Casey's driving license ( before she told them her name) and she did not have one..

Kiomoarie gives the number that CAsey Williams called her from as 407-856-8405. If you look up this number it is an Orlando Fl land line that is unlisted. Not any of Casey Anthony's phones. Since she gave them the number it is a reasonable assumption that they have checked ownership. They already researched this Casey's driving license ( before she told them her name) and she did not have one..

(Actually, I posted that same thing early in this thread about the number that Kio told LE was the # Casey W called on. What we've been discussing is the need for LE to obtain her phone records. ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!