Kiomarie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this over from the Ask Tony Padilla thread.

FIND'HER
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Tony,

I found something intesresting as well as you did tonight Im sure with the Zanny. I remember seeing a pic of Jesse Grund with a dog sitting on a couch. That same couch is in this pic also. I cant find the pic that I am referring to with Jesse G. Because his my space now pic has been changed. But this web page listed below is connected with the Zanny Website and the Kiomarie Casey speaks of. It's her web site with the Dog that the couch shows up on..
http://www.myspace.com/scooterstitch

The biggest thing that everyone needs to realize is: if KT and ZG know each other, then there is a huge possibility that a REAL ZG exists and Casey wasn't lying 100%. That would turn the case from the LE looking for a body into LE looking for missing person. This would be a huge break in the case and it's VERY important all of the facts are straight.

KT has a myspace, I am unaware if I am allowed to link it here. It is from Orlando, FL and her alias on there is wickedprincess86 and it says "Hopeless Romantic". She mentions being engaged, has her resume on there, and works for Universal. This is her we are 100% positive. It says she has not logged in in over a year, but someone said yesterday that she had logged into her dogs website. So, I'm assuming she is checking her myspaces, probably under invisible.

ZG has a myspace and she has pictures of her kids on the bottom of the page and they are named Mychelle and Jasmyne. This ZG's myspace is from Kissime and she has her age as 37 and her alias on there is Beba. Kissime, Flevoland. The myspace will stand out to you as soon as you find it.

There was another KT myspace found that was in pink hello kitty graphics that listed Mychelle and Jasmyne as her hero's. (This would be on the 2nd search page for searching for KT's first name only.) Which we all found to be really ODD. But it did not have any pictures of KT or any pictures at all other than some information about stuff she liked.

The one that we KNOW is the REAL KT has mention of Casey on her dog Scooters myspace (it's in her friends) and has a picture of a car wreck with a silver 4 door (Hyundai is what I believe was found) The most important thing on the REAL KT's myspace is the similarity between KT and the 37 year old ZG. They look MAJORLY related.

This is all I could post without overstepping the limits of what we're allowed. They are all very easy to find. Just go to myspace and hit search and type in ZG (spelled ZEN and not ZAN) and there is only 3 pages. For KT, do the same.

I am unaware if we are allowed to post possible innocent persons myspaces anymore. I apologize if I was wrong in doing so earlier. I am new here as well.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for explaining all the facts. Has anyone rewatched a video of the Sawgrass ZG to compare with the pic of the other ZG? Last night people were saying it looks like the same woman, but I don't think so. The online ZG, to me, looks very different even though it was dark in the interview.

Does anyone have the documents opened??YURI's email address is in there..detective..send him this link.

he replied to my email :

Already on it. Thanks.

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Child Abuse Unit / Missing Persons
(407) 254-7000 ext. 70633
(321) 388-2396 Mobile

In pp 64-65 of pdf 2, Kio explains that when she received the call from CA asking for a loan, she didn't recognize the phone no. She then mentions that she works for a company called American Holidays and thought it was a business related call.

And usually we have VIP guests that I have a really good relationship with that I know have issues with children or something.

I give'em my personal cell number that way they can call me. So I figure it was one of my guests calling me.

Does anyone know anything about this company? I didn't find anything in a google search. Do they provide babysitting services for travelers with children? It's probably irrelevant, but was one of the many items I found curious about her interview. Like most of you, I got really strange vibes reading it.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf

I googled it as well and can't find anything. I also looked it up under the yellowpages and nothing as well.
It does strike me funny that guests would be calling her personal cell regarding children?

I also sent Detective Melich an email and requested a READ receipt - he read it immediately.....

Well I wouldnt let this get out, I am geting slamed on one of the other threads because we should not be contacting LE with hodgepodge and we are annoying them according to some members.

So, um, I wont be contacting LE anymore and I think I will get back to my life now.

Right, and he happens to be in New York now. Possibly after the split. But this guy does exist, not sure if LE found him or not.

I used to work in the industry and worked with Kodak..I wasn't employed BY them but they were a client. I'm curious if someone contacted him. In a way I wished the the request that everything be made public would have just waited a while..we would have more information at this point probably.

http://www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86

This has to be Kiomarie. I searched Kio on myspace this is what I got, 22 year old female from Orlando, FL
Here's her about me:
twenty- year-old girl who is engaged (kind of) and lives with her honey and her puppy dog Scooter. I work at Universal Studios and Walt Disney World Resort. I love spending time reading, singing, and being with people I like.

She has a resume in her blog guys!!!

I'm sorry if this info has been posted but I just wanted to post it before I forget about it. Also, if you look in that myspace page... she shows that she went to colonial high school (Casey also went there) Valencia Comm. College (Casey went there too.) and that she attends Univ. of Centr. FL (Casey said that ZG, or person who "has" Caylee went to U of F)

TOTALLY AGREE..I don't think it's very appropriate to contact the media at all. Contacting LE is one thing....

If we are to believe the poster...SHE ALREADY NOTIFIED LE!

When I posted that info, that Kio babysat for ZG and the poster had contacted LE to let them know, everyone was saying it was a crock...we were to not to believe it, not to post it, we needed to verify it. SO...I looked for a way to verify it...now, some are attacking that! My head is SPINNING! :crazy:

Bringing this over from the Ask Tony Padilla thread.

FIND'HER
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Tony,

I found something intesresting as well as you did tonight Im sure with the Zanny. I remember seeing a pic of Jesse Grund with a dog sitting on a couch. That same couch is in this pic also. I cant find the pic that I am referring to with Jesse G. Because his my space now pic has been changed. But this web page listed below is connected with the Zanny Website and the Kiomarie Casey speaks of. It's her web site with the Dog that the couch shows up on..
http://www.myspace.com/scooterstitch

ah yes, they are slaming this one on the other thread also.

If I where a mod I would consider that some members are bad mouthing other members and that is not right. JMO

Cindi Lou (Sleuthster)...

Don't let other memebers bash you for contacting LE. This is a potential big development and bringing it to LE's attention is the right thing to do. LE can determine whether it is unfounded or not. From what I've read on this thread, it does appear it is something that needs to be looked further into by LE to determine if indeed this is the break that all of us believers or Caylee possibly being alive needs!

It seems (to me) like there's a witch hunt now going on for Kiomarie. Same thing happened with ZG. I've seen it happening on other threads about the boyfriend T.
Let's all just slow down and remember that CA is a liar. No reason to assume (and I've seen this word used a lot, and you know what they say about *advertiser censored* U ME) everybody that's ever been in contact with CA is a kidnapper or criminal.

CA seems to have spent a lot of time on MySpace and Facebook, makes sense to me if she ran into an old friend from the past she would check to see if she had a MySpace page.

When she was confronted with Caylee's disappearance she probably put bits and pieces of details she had read on people's MySpace pages.

Well I wouldnt let this get out, I am geting slamed on one of the other threads because we should not be contacting LE with hodgepodge and we are annoying them according to some members.

So, um, I wont be contacting LE anymore and I think I will get back to my life now.

Quite honestly how does anyone know who is annoying who. I'm sure if LE doens't want to hear about this then they wouldn't send positive emails back and would just ignore. IMO some people here only think ideas or theories are good if THEY brought them up. If they don't like what they are reading then possibly they shouldn't read it. I don't like everything I read here..it's called IGNORE what you don't like..everyone should try it.

I am sure LE always says, anything you know about this case, contact the authorities.
It is like when someone gets hit by a car and nobody stops to help.

Cindi Lou (Sleuthster)...

Don't let other memebers bash you for contacting LE. This is a potential big development and bringing it to LE's attention is the right thing to do. LE can determine whether it is unfounded or not. From what I've read on this thread, it does appear it is something that needs to be looked further into by LE to determine if indeed this is the break that all of us believers or Caylee possibly being alive needs!

Thank you, I personally feel that any tip can possibly be the tip that helps solve a case.

BTW, I hope someone would come forward with a clue about Jennifer. I think your great for all that you do.:blowkiss:

Thanks for the reply, Cagney. Glad you agree with me. If one is following the theory that CA sold Caylee or "handed her off" to someone who took her out of the country this should raise a red flag.

orlando le DOES read here...i talked to a detective last week who said they appreciate very much on everyone putting thier heds together on this...its very helpful...

When she was confronted with Caylee's disappearance she probably put bits and pieces of details she had read on people's MySpace pages.[/QUOTE]

Oh Kio was confronted?? I thought she went to LE..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc