Knowing all you know today about this case who do you think really killed JonBenet?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who do you believe killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 168 25.0%
  • John

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 107 15.9%
  • an unknown intruder

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • BR (head bash), then JR

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • BR (head bash); then JR & PR (strangled/coverup)

Votes: 113 16.8%
  • Knowing all I know, still on the fence.

Votes: 55 8.2%
  • John, with an 'inside' accomplice

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • I think John and Patsy caught him and he made her cover up

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • I still have no idea

Votes: 57 8.5%
  • patsy and john helped cover it up

Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
22 Q. (By Mr. Kane) Mr. Ramsey, page
23 266 and 267 of your book, you quote a letter
24 you sent to Alex Hunter.
25 A. Okay.

1 Q. The last full paragraph of that,
2 finally I am willing, it's on 267, I am
3 willing and able to put up a substantial
4 reward, $1 million, through the help of
5 friends if this would help drive the
6 investigation.
7 Now, did you ever put up $1
8 million reward?
9 A. No. I was advised that it
10 wouldn't make any difference.
11 Q. Who was it that advised you of
12 that?
13 A. My attorneys. That $100,000 was
14 a significant amount of money. And I didn't
15 have a million dollars at that point. I
16 would have had to gone to friends for help.
17 And if it wasn't significant, I wasn't going
18 to approach my friends for that kind of
19 help.
20 Q. Did you talk to anybody else
21 about whether the amount of money offered
22 would have any bearing?
23 A. Well, I never got a response from
24 Alex on that, but I don't remember that I
25 did, no.

JMO, those pictures are weird. Nothing like when I get my DD's pictures taken at all. They're kids, not to be posed in some American gothic theme. The photo otg posted, just creepy imo.
:moo:

Here are some other...interesting...photos from that same shoot. BTW, Nedra was there.

l_15d3029af5e2d447c742a1c89acda88c.jpg

jonbenet%20and%20burke%20formal.jpg

l_22c1c439f5d1436d100fea62514bfbfc.jpg

l_db7f1c02b25c076f34d7651196357eb0.jpg

l_b54743a6d78b781898b203f11c1dc980.jpg

Sources: http://candycane121.webs.com http://sweetlittlejonbenet.webs.com
http://www.freewebs.com/jonbenet-ramsey-gallery

Is it just a coincidence that this family takes these photos, that are very different from your average family photoshoot, and then their daughter ends up murdered (at one of their hands IMO) about a month later?
Okay, dark red lipstick and dyed blonde hair are just wrong on a 6-year-old anyhow!!!

Those photos really are something else. It is hard to say with almost 2 decades past ... now they look like art to me to be frank. Very deliberate. Not many parents or grandparents who would pick such "moody" images. Sultry and solemn. Looks more 80s than 90s. I guess in the context, Patsy is an attractive woman who had probably regained her looks after treatment, money is no issue, the outfits and photoshoot something to occupy yourself with, it seems less out there ... but they are worlds away from most people aren't they?

Okay, dark red lipstick and dyed blonde hair are just wrong on a 6-year-old anyhow!!!

not only that,but the expression on her face,the way she poses for the camera....she definitely was taught that...it's just WRONG...don't get me wrong but I hate looking at these picturesd of her...I don't see the sweet 6 years old that she was and should have been...it's like she always has a weird halloween mask on her face!:( I am so sorry for these little girls and can't stand their BORED IRRESPONSIBLE mothers!

that photo of BR and JB looks like a freaking wedding picture!brrrrrrrr....:scared:

b.jpg

so sick it makes me cry :stormingmad:
it's humiliating and disrespectful

not only that,but the expression on her face,the way she poses for the camera....she definitely was taught that...it's just WRONG...don't get me wrong but I hate looking at these picturesd of her...I don't see the sweet 6 years old that she was and should have been...it's like she always has a weird halloween mask on her face!:( I am so sorry for these little girls and can't stand their BORED IRRESPONSIBLE mothers!

In all honesty, I think they're beautiful photographs. All of them.
I can't, no matter how hard I try, see anything sexual about them. I see nothing wrong with lipstick given the chosen color palette and the black & white shots. Lipstick on a six year kid doesn't make a six year old sexy.

Now, pageants are another topic all together...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

You bet she was:

attachment.php

BTW, Judith Phillips, who took this photo (and some of the others) <modsnip>. She posted the following about this particular photo shoot:
New Globe is Out!! Top Forensic Expert- Mom Did it! - Page 13 - Forums For Justice

Now, it is almost 20 years later, and times have changed. But little boys posing like that sultry and sexy, trying so hard to please those crazy looking role models he is with, makes me wonder what side of the trough this kid is drinking from. The male role model worked all the time and mommy dearest, and it looks like whacko Nedra were the little boys role models.
Maybe little JB realized something wasn't right with her brother and that night they went downstairs to sneak a look at the presents. JB started to rip some open and BR tried stopping her. She started calling him sissy and pansy names, which welled up such feelings of anger and resentment and that is when it all happened. BR started to hide his predicament but his sister wasn't dead and he was so afraid she would tell on him, he finished the job or dad was up and realized then that he had allowed his wife to raise him like a girl. He felt so guilty for not stopping how he was being raised and felt compelled to cover everything up. PR awoke and JR told her she had better help because this was all her fault. Thus the cover up began.

We’ll not agree here. But, count me in the camp of those who think the photos are subtly very strange. The one of JB with her mouth slightly open and her head tilted back a little is somewhat reminiscent of one of Marilyn Monroe’s famous photos in a white strapless gown. What I also found strange was BR made up too, with darkened lips. The one of PR with JB cowering into her, the one of the two kids clinging to PR (in the center), very staged and very unusual. The poses might be considered artsy; however, when one adds in the obvious dysfunction in the home, the photos underscore my concerns about what was going on in the family. I think the photographer who did them, most likely reviewed them later, after JB’s death, and I bet would have some interesting comments about this photoshoot and what she/he (as photographer) thinks of these photos now. moo

<modsnip>

... the photos. They probably reflect Nedra and Patsy's desire to project a gothic romantic look?

Saying that, given Nedra's pose it reminds me of the Addams Family with Lurch, Wednesday, Pugsley, and Morticia represented from left to right.

Where did they get the clothes, JonBenet can certainly play-act, imo much better than Burke.

Eldee,
I think we read too much into the photos. They probably reflect Nedra and Patsy's desire to project a gothic romantic look?

Saying that, given Nedra's pose it reminds me of the Addams Family with Lurch, Wednesday, Pugsley, and Morticia represented from left to right.

Where did they get the clothes, JonBenet can certainly play-act, imo much better than Burke.

I just couldn't imagine my husband allowing me to dress our son up like that and have him pose like that for pictures. He would freak out. <modsnip>

I just couldn't imagine my husband allowing me to dress our son up like that and have him pose like that for pictures. He would freak out. <modsnip>

Eldee,
Thats the Paugh family for you, their sense of the theatrical appears to verge on the macabre!

What? wow....just wow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I don't like the pictures, but I don't really see anything wrong with BR. He looked like a wealthy, preppy kid from a wealthy family whose mother picked out his clothes and poses for this shoot. Maybe in an attempt to be fair, PR included her son in some of the photo things? I think his father worked and traveled a lot, so he probably didn't have much free time for the kids, and if I remember correctly, BR Did play baseball where he took lessons of some sort, and he skate boarded, rode his bike, played a little golf, I'm thinking he might have taken karate lessons and wasn't he involved in boy scouts? not to mention his video game playing, boating, love of flying. Anyway, I don't think these pictures are indicative of his day to day childhood. He seemed pretty busy and well rounded. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000