KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, then she adds "The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"She just made it a point to show me his photo."

I was talking about the length of the conversation. I don't understand the significance of the photo in relation to that?

This video link must be invisible then :-( All I see is the article...and a picture of this woman...... and I even clicked it but it is just a picture :-(

Further up, in the upper right hand corner. The woman and the reporter are sitting on a bench. Click that and the video will play.

I don't know...Terri may be the evil sociopath so many here have diagnosed but I don't think there is any way she could have behaved that would not draw suspicions.

And I believe that everyone who is speaking with GJ or somehow involved in the investigation is subconciously overanalyzing every word, blink, movement, Terri made on that day, as many WS'ers did at the first PC when we actually saw her. (And yet back then, before it was "OK" to talk about her, so many people here were explaining away her blinking, wandering, etc and denying that Desiree was acting like she had the plague.)

So everything is in context, is all I mean to say. If this woman Andrea had not heard about Kyron and been called to testify, she may not have thought the conversation odd at all.

I just relistened to the parts about a quick chat, and about the longest conversation. I think what she is trying to say is that it was just a quick chat, but that even that quick chat was still the longest conversation she's had with her, because she never talks with her much.

bbm~

Which is why it strikes me as so odd that *this* day, with all the things in YellowSubmarine's post going on, is the day that TH chooses to have that longer chat. :waitasec:..IDK, maybe I'm just odd, lol!..

I think the biggest question is was baby K with her and if she wasn't, where the heck was she...

There is nothing in the video about her visually seeing baby K. So why would Terri draw attention to herself if she didn't have baby K and was about to or had done something nefarious to Kyron.

And it is a big secret about baby K. Other than Kaine saying baby K was with Terri that day, we really hear nothing. No witnesses say anything about her.

In support of what you and BeanE are saying about Terri being cooperative versus uncooperative -- around the time LE claims Terri became "uncooperative" is around the time she hired Houze. There is an article where LE almost jokes about this very fact, saying something about her being cooperative prior to hiring Houze, but that they're not really asking questions anymore and she's not answering them subsequent to her hiring Houze.

I will try to find the link, but I know I read this.

Also - remember back in the beginning all we heard about the Sauvie Island trip and phone pings and they kept asking her about that. She must have been telling them she wasn't on the island and that could have led D and K to think she wasn't telling them everything and was being "uncooperative".

Well I "swore" I heard when I watched it on TV live that she said she was holding baby.. ughhh..
But when watching the video, I still got the impression she had baby with her
so I'm going to re-watch..

They are broadcasting the interview again on the 11pm news (butchered version I'm sure, with the reporter paraphrasing a lot of what she said in the interview).

*I used to train security procedures for robbery situations and I cannot tell you how irritated I am at myself for not "hearing" what she said correctly!!!

***HUGE NOTE***
This is the PERFECT example how the news only reports what they deem
"interesting", as we can see with the article vs. the video interview..

Just watched it for like the 4th time today =)

1. I can see that I must have misunderstood when she said she knew that baby was sick from the day before and I turned it into she was holding baby/baby in her arms.. OMG lol, and YES I am my worst critic!

2. I'm not that whacked out to get the interview out of order lol..

But as you can see below, they put different snips of the interview together for the live newscast that do not match the original raw interview..

----------What I typed when I was watching news(posted up there in thread)--------------------

They aired it just before 5:30, so I typed as I was listening, not the whole convo or in the right order, but I tried!

It seemed like when we were chatting she said she had just came from the school and she made it a point to show me his photo.

Andrea L.,(have to look up spelling of last name)
I was trying to be polite she was talking about her daughter not feeling well
She knew that because she had her daughter in her arms!! (my words)
knew each other from 24 hr fitness
ran into her in Fred Meyers
was longest convo they had ever had

GJ asked what was she doing, did she act different, what was she wearing
she said nothing odd about her

but now looking back she says what seemed odd is that they were passing in grocery and she (TH) made it a point to talk to her

Wow, the woman even verifies that the baby wasn't feeling well. Terri must have had the baby with her, but I don't get "being polite and making chat because of knowing the baby wasn't feeling well". Why would that need to be thrown in, and why would that make a person more apt to be polite to a customer of their workplace. You'd think that would make a person say, "Hey, nice seeing you, I'll let you go now since the baby is not well".

bbm

She said she knew baby K was not feeling well the day before. We hear nothing on if baby K was with her.

There is nothing in the video about her visually seeing baby K. So why would Terri draw attention to herself if she didn't have baby K and was about to or had done something nefarious to Kyron.

And it is a big secret about baby K. Other than Kaine saying baby K was with Terri that day, we really hear nothing. No witnesses say anything about her.

I don't hear her say anything on the video either that indicates she saw the baby that day. The first time I watched the video, I had the impression that she had the baby with her, but relistening, she doesn't actually say anything to indicate she saw the baby.

Well you're asking the wrong person if you're asking me because I dispise stopping and making small talk with someone if I'm at the store running errands, and that's if it's a FRIEND let alone some random who I just know from the gym.
So yea, I think it's odd.

I don't think she had baby K with her. My theory is that the DA asked her not to divulge that info. She probably made that clear to the reporter, too. Otherwise, it would have been a logical question to ask. I think baby K was out in the far reaches of the parking lot, in the truck with DDS and Kyron.

IF she had given Kyron some type of drug shortly after he left the school and she parked in the North 40 because he was still in that truck I can most definitely understand WHY she struck up a conversation and wasn't in a hurry..She was establishing an alibi and biding time until the drugs did the deed...JMHOOTS

Dang it. If we knew that Baby K wasn't with Terri in the store, we'd have a better feeling about DD or someone out in the truck with the baby.

I don't hear her say anything on the video either that indicates she saw the baby that day. The first time I watched the video, I had the impression that she had the baby with her, but relistening, she doesn't actually say anything to indicate she saw the baby.

It is the best kept secret.

I was talking about the length of the conversation. I don't understand the significance of the photo in relation to that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanE [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5517959#post5517959"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
I just relistened to the parts about a quick chat, and about the longest conversation. I think what she is trying to say is that it was just a quick chat, but that even that quick chat was still the longest conversation she's had with her, because she never talks with her much.

Right, then she adds "The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"She just made it a point to show me his photo."

I was just giving MO comment based on what you stated is all.

Dang it. If we knew that Baby K wasn't with Terri in the store, we'd have a better feeling about DD or someone out in the truck with the baby.

I wouldn't automatically assume that someone was in the truck with the baby though. A shocking number of people leave their babies in the car while they go in a store.

It could be the reason she parked as far as she did, because the baby was in the car, and she didn't want anyone to see and report her for it.

I wonder if she's known to have left the baby in the car alone in the past.

I don't think she had baby K with her. My theory is that the DA asked her not to divulge that info. She probably made that clear to the reporter, too. Otherwise, it would have been a logical question to ask. I think baby K was out in the far reaches of the parking lot, in the truck with DDS and Kyron.

I know what you are saying, but why would Terri draw attention to herself?
For a decent alibi she would need the baby. Then she can say I was shopping with the baby, I even talked to so and so.

If she left the baby out in the truck she would either have to admit to leaving the baby alone or admit to someone else being in the truck.

I believe TH harmed Kyron, but this little episode is confusing.

Okay Emma....I see you down there,lol, what is your take on this?????:waitasec:

I'm going to try and hunt down a dang video camera and film the news tonight.

I've watched that raw video again, as even in the article the reporter writes:

snip
A woman who spoke with Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared shared her story with the Multnomah County grand jury last week, calling part of the encounter "odd."

I typed that word ("odd") when I was listening to the news live.

I think there is more to the interview and they just put it together the way they wanted..

I just need to assure myself that I'm not headed for the looney bin! lol =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18