Kristian S Horman was arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our friend the newsbreaking reporter over at the Willamette Week online has a really disgusting update to Kristian's story.

I didn't see anything new in the story. If you are talking about the victim that info was in the docket.

Great info Calliope! Just in case not everyone read and understood all of your post - Kristian was charged and found guilty of Child molestation in the third degree, not Child rape in the third degree, the difference being sexual contact in molestation cases, and sexual intercourse in rape cases - both pertaining to victims between 14-16 yrs old.

Jmo, but since it was 30 minutes long, isn't it likely that he plead to a lesser charge, so common these days, to prevent a real trial?

Obviously he took advantage of a female reltative, and imo, it's a sad day that he only got 6 months in a county jail for that.

Since he knew this day was coming, he certainly could have taken advantage of another minor relative.

His age, 32, says something as well.
moo and stuff.

I think what bothers me the most about this is that the investigators are checking into the uncles whereabouts on the 4th.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06...uck-and-the-uncle-the-latest-on-kyron-horman/

I think we all assumed this is something that would have been done right away? This man is the brother of the father and was charged with this crime over a year ago. They didn't already check his location at the time? Man, I hope that is wrong. I have been giving the LE more credit than that.

There is a RSO who lives about five miles from me--an auto-mechanic. Convicted of molesting a girl who was 12 at his daughter's spend-the-night party. Did prison time, was divorced while in jail from a tiny little woman who looked 15 years younger than her actual age, and then he got out of jail and married another woman who is very tiny, petite, would pass for 15 or 16.

In his house now? A girl who looks to be about ten years old. Just grosses me out. I see this little girl all the time, roaming the streets of town, and I worry so much about her. :(

Don't know how that fit with your question, but just felt the need to post it.

WHY is there a ten year old girl living in his home now?

That would be against the law, obviously b/c she would be in danger, so my ? is does LE know she is living there with an RSO?
If not, they should, as should CSD.

I mean what if she is an abducted child?
If she is a stepdaughter, CSD would remover her from the home.

moo

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me. I truly don't. And a lot of what y'all are saying is true.

So my question is--do you think that this guy took Kyron? Is that what you believe?

I believe it is a possiblity, and should be investigated, as I'm sure it is.

If Kyron knows him, he isn't a stranger, if he looks creeper, that would agree with what other children have said?
moo

Chiron - a comet with a unique and erratic orbit. In the natal chart, Chiron is symbolized by the "wounded healer". It represents our deepest wound, and our efforts to heal the wound. Chiron was named after the centaur in Greek mythology who was a healer and teacher who, ironically, could not heal himself.

Chiron in our natal charts points to where we have healing powers as the result of our own deep spiritual wounds. We may over-compensate in these areas of life. Chiron, as a wounded healer, first must face issues of low self-worth and feelings of inadequacy and learn to rise above these issues. Because the wound goes deep, and we may work hard to overcome the wound, healing powers are potent.

No apparent link between disappearance of Portland boy and uncle's booking here

snip/

The boy's uncle, Kristian Scott Horman, was convicted of third-degree child molestation on Wednesday and began serving a three-month sentence, officials said.

Snohomish County sheriff's spokeswoman Rebecca Hover said the charges stem from a 2008 incident involving a female relative.

MORE: http://heraldnet.com/article/20100618/NEWS01/100619877/-1/news01

You've been punked. Look at a bunch of random names on that site. They all have silly/stupid/made up meanings. I am curious, however, about the name. Is it Irish? Made up? <shrug>

please delete the quote, thanks.

Howdy all,

and howdy "Human" :) We were breezing along last night then the thread got put to bed. Wanted to respond to something Human wrote:

>>This case has been going on for quite awhile-over a year.

I would think if the missing child had something to say, it would have been before June4. <<

But...would the child have something to say if he was never informed of any arrest -- and told what the arrest was for? Would the child have something to say if he was never asked, "has anyone ever touched you inappropriately?" or specifically, "Did Unca X ever touch you in an inappropriate way?"

It is entirely possible that family members did not feel that the charges against the uncle were true. If so, I think it is entirely possible that they did not discuss the situation and particularly did not discuss it with a 6 or 7 year old child, and particularly a "boy" child. On the other hand, if they felt the charges were true, perhaps they wanted to protect the victim's privacy and so didn't bring up the matter, which might bring up questions from a curious child that they did not feel the child was old enough to handle yet. Kyron was 6 at the time of the arrest, I believe, and 7 when missing.

So...if Kyron had something to say, he might only have said it "IF" the matter was known to him (the arrest and what it was for) and/or IF it was explored with him (have you been touched by X). I was molested at the age of 9, I told NO ONE until I was 15, and then it was only a girlfriend with whom I felt my secret was safe. I told my parent when I was 17. Their response was, "Oh you are kidding me! Don't say that!"

We who are molested can sometimes keep our molestations locked away for many years. EVEN IF the person who molested me had their picture on the front page of the paper, even IF I had known that person was arrested for molestation, even if I was asked very gently if I had ever been violated by the person, I may never have told anyone anything about it for many years and until I could finally feel safe in speaking about it. Even at that point, I would question..."Do I really say anything, I just don't want to go into it."

So, at the risk of sounding like a broken record... AND since we are trying to figure out "who" Kyron might have felt "comfortable" leaving with (and a molester can make it clear to a molested that they will not squawk or someone could get hurt, or "it is okay to do what we did but this is an important secret")... I muse that it is possible that Kyron knew something that NO ONE but a molester might have known, and that a molester might have had a reason to silence this child before they ever spoke out for themselves "down the road" AND, perhaps, only after coming of an age where the family might be able to talk to the child about his relative's one time incarceration.

Which brings me to a question... What type of vehicle did the Uncle own or have access to? Did he have access to use Kyron's family's truck? And again...exactly where was Uncle on that day.

It seems obvious that Uncle was charged for the specific issue that came up a year or so earlier, but -- for me -- that does not mean that he should be taken out of the "Kyron missing" picture UNLESS/UNTIL he has a perfect, indestructable alibi.

This is a pretty big coincidence. I read on another post that he's married? Wonder what the woman in his life thinks of him and if they have access to a white pickup. Some women will go to any lengths to protect their man from doing more time in jail.

Howdy TxsVicki,

Coincidences are interesting things, aren't they? In any given scenario, when I see a "coincidence" I scratch my head and open my eyes and mind. When I see a scad of coincidences or a flock of antennae raisers I have to say maybe no coincidence at all -- is this the blue light special?

Unfortunately, I can easily be fooled in this old world of ours, so full of those who do wrong without conscience :( The red herring is everywhere because those who like to drop them are everywhere :( How do we discern the truth, how do we keep from slipping on the red herring and smell our way to the person who threw it in our path.

Its good to see you dear :)

The paternal uncle of the missing 7-year-old boy began a six-month jail sentence this week for sex abuse in a long-running case involving a teenage relative.

Kristian Scott Horman, 32, was convicted in a trial in Snohomish County Superior Court this past Wednesday of third degree child molestation, a Class C felony.

The sentence stems from the night of Oct. 24, 2008, when the 14-year-old relative stayed overnight at his home in Bothell in Snohomish County. He lived at the home with his girlfriend, her mother and their 1-year-old son, according to a probable cause affidavit.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_paternal_uncle_s.html

The paternal uncle of the missing 7-year-old boy began a six-month jail sentence this week for sex abuse in a long-running case involving a teenage relative.

Kristian Scott Horman, 32, was convicted in a trial in Snohomish County Superior Court this past Wednesday of third degree child molestation, a Class C felony.

The sentence stems from the night of Oct. 24, 2008, when the 14-year-old relative stayed overnight at his home in Bothell in Snohomish County. He lived at the home with his girlfriend, her mother and their 1-year-old son, according to a probable cause affidavit.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_paternal_uncle_s.html

What a LAME story he gave in his defense! :banghead:

I think the timing probably is just a coincidence. Aren't court dates usually set up well in advance?

Hello Chico dear Cheeks! :)

Thanks for the article, it is helpful.

It said:
>>Horman's lawyer said her client was not anywhere near the Portland area that day.

"He was not in Oregon," said Donna Johnston, the family's longtime lawyer. "He was in Seattle. This incident has nothing to do with Kyron."
<<

I would LOVE to know that there is proof that Kristian Horman was elsewhere. That would certainly rule out another possibility in Kyron's disappearance.

All this activity comes two days after Kyron's uncle, Kristian Horman, was jailed for child molestation. Kristian Horman is the brother of Kyron's father, Kaine Horman. Investigators say they have no indication that there's any connection with the case, but the fact that a missing boy's uncle is a child molester added fuel to the rumor fires which continue to surround this missing child investigation.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...cus-On-Stepmother/RmbSiibLPkWFfkVIiqD7rw.cspx

Kristian Horman's victim was a 15 yr old female...and Kyron is a 7 yr old male.

Seattle is an approximately 3 hour drive away from Kyron's school.

Kristian would have had prior knowledge of Kyron's school schedule and leave his home in the wee hours of the morning to make it to the school and run into Kyron at the exact moment in the hallway to abduct him.

I'd bet Kristian either had a proven alibi of his whereabouts on June 4th and/or he passed a polygraph...

I'm not buying he had any involvement in Kyron's disappearance.

I do think it's related, but not in any obvious way. SM is all about her little girl. Maybe Dad too. They discover, or have known from prior incidences, that there is molestation in the family. Maybe SM even had her own experience as a child. They or she become hyper-vigilant about early characteristics of a molester, and under a microscope anything can be magnified. She or they are going to protect that little girl. So, first, her teenage son goes, but only to the G'MA because he's her son. But what if she believed Kyron started exhibiting some, possibly very normal behaviors? Or what if Kyron had seen the older brother "do stuff" he was unaware was wrong till he found out about the uncle, and then exposed the brother? I'm feeling very strongly that this has something to do with either her delusion about the boys, or an actual incident with one of the boys. And, IMHO, the dad was just as caught up in caught up in the witch hunt.
ETA: After really thinking about this, I believe the Dad has harmed Kyron in his misguided attempt to protect the daughter.

This article contains a transcript from an interview with Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstrand.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...-office-with-update?cid=sharing_twitter:34328

(Although I personally would not consider Examiner.com to be a reliable source of news in general, it appears that the writer actually contacted Lt. Mary Lindstrand by phone and the writer has supplied the questions and answers from that conversation without adding conjecture or editorial, IMO. )

Excerpt pertaining to this thread:

"Question: Is Kyron’s uncle’s arrest for child molestation in Seattle, Wash., part of this investigation?

Lt. Lindstrand: Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation."

This article contains a transcript from an interview with Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstrand.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...-office-with-update?cid=sharing_twitter:34328

(Although I personally would not consider Examiner.com to be a reliable source of news in general, it appears that the writer actually contacted Lt. Mary Lindstrand by phone and the writer has supplied the questions and answers from that conversation without adding conjecture or editorial, IMO. )

Excerpt pertaining to this thread:

"Question: Is Kyron’s uncle’s arrest for child molestation in Seattle, Wash., part of this investigation?

Lt. Lindstrand: Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation."

Thanks. A verbatim account of the interview. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swexy