Kristian S Horman was arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably has been asked & answered in this thread...

But, is Kaine adopted?
And if so, is Kristian his biological brother or half brother? TIA!

Kaine and Kristian were adopted by their stepfather. They have the same biological parents. They were raised by their mother and stepfather.

I just did a nation wide search on familywatchdog.com and found nothing for Kristain Horman or K Horman

Does anyone have the name of another RSO in Snohomish County?

I ask because many times, different sites rely on the same databases. If those sites are all relying on the LE database for Snohomish Co, they will all return a negative result.

One way to check this would be to search on a different known RSO in Snohomish County without using that person's address, just their name. If they are all using the LE database, then they won't turn up any RSOs for Snohomish Co.

I ask because many times, different sites rely on the same databases. If those sites are all relying on the LE database for Snohomish Co, they will all return a negative result.

One way to check this would be to search on a different known RSO in Snohomish County without using that person's address, just their name. If they are all using the LE database, then they won't turn up any RSOs for Snohomish Co.

Thanks for that idea as a double check. I picked a random SO name that was in the Snohomish County RSO list and tried in the CriminalCheck link above, and yes that name came of there as well, so I don't know what's going on with Kristian Horman.

I think in order for a RSO's name to come up in a public database, the RSO has to be at a certain risk level. I think there are three levels for offenders and only level 2 and 3 offenders are listed in public databases.

I think dragging anyone, family or not, into this case just because they are sex offender is not right. Now if they lived near the school, had access to the school on the day Kyron vanished, or if there's solid evidence that someone other than Terri is involved, that is okay. But dragging every sex offender in Oregon into this case because of their sex offender status seems like desperation to pin it on someone else besides Terri. She is the most logical choice here. And I'm sure the police have investigated every sex offender than they can find at this point too. The only person they seem to believe is connected to this is Terri. I see no reason, unless LE says otherwise, or some good evidence shows up that says otherwise, to think anyone else did this.

Is it impossible? No. But we are not allowed to sleuth innocent people and drag them through the mud just because Terri has to be innocent either. There has to be evidence or something else tying that person to this case. Just because Kristian is related to Kyron does not mean he's the one who hurt him. He was arrested for groping a teenage girl. That is far different than molesting and killing a seven year old boy. And I think he was in jail anyway at the time Kyron was taken, so Kristian is a moot point here.

Now should he be registered? Absolutely. What he did was wrong and shouldn't be minimized. But seriously, LE would not let school be back in session if some sexual pervert maniac was running around and hurting kids. The simplest explanation usually turns out to be the right one. The simplest explanation here is that Terri knew the school, Terri was there that day, Terri had ample access to Kyron and a lot of time to kill him and dispose of him, so Terri is most likely to have done this.

Aedrys: I love ya' but I must disagree on this one. IMO, every sex offender is fair game when it comes to missing child or women cases if they are in anyway affiliated with any of the players of the case or if they live anywhere in the state or neighboring states where the disappearance occurred. IMO, a sex offender loses their right to privacy once they offend (except maybe some statutory cases or peeing in public kind of thing) and none of them are "innocent".

Also, the fact that there is a sex offender related to Kyron in this case is a coincidence not to be overlooked or sneezed at. I don't care if his crime was with teenage girls. He's a sex offender. We have no idea what other crimes he may have committed which he has not been caught for. Some sex offenders have a broad spectrum of preferred victims. In sum, this guy should have been one of the very first people looked at by LE.

That being said, I believe he probably was one of the first people looked at by LE. But clearly, several factors point to one person as the culprit in little Kyron's disappearance:
1. The last person known to see him alive was TH.
2. Possible cell phone pings pointing to a remote location TH had no reason to be in shortly after Kyron disappeared.
3. TH coincidentally happened to be driving on remote roads, according to her, for a long period, on the day Kyron disappeared.
4. TH reportedly had some negative feelings about Kyron.
5. TH seemed defensive when she was told LE would be investigating all of Kyron's parents and questioning them.
6. TH reportedly delayed one polygraph and walked out on another (sounds like the Hailey Dunn case), venting about her failures on a couple of tests.
7. Weeks after the child she raised went missing, TH began carrying on in an explicit and disgusting manner with a new man.
8. TH's husband who was earlier supportive now believes she is involved and filed for an RO and divorce.
9. Kyron's mom believes TH is involved.
10. TH hired a very high-powered criminal defense attorney and stopped cooperating with the investigation.
11. No one has been named a person of interest or a suspect but the focus of LE's investigation turned to TH after a while and seems to have stayed there.
12. LE has stated or inferred that the public at large is not in danger from a bushy haired stranger.
13. There is no evidence that has surfaced pointing to the involvement of anyone but TH, that we know of, except possibly DDS.
14. And finally and IMO most important, TH failed to defend against the restraining order request or to litigate child custody, thereby not seeing her own toddler for more than six months and seriously prejudicing her ability to play any significant part of her young daughter's life in the foreseeable future due to OR child custody laws, solely to avid incriminating herself in a possible criminal case against her.

Based on the above, I am confident that LE is on the right track and knows what it's doing. And I'm confident that LE has analyzed and cleared several people in this case including Kristian Horman.

Just a general FYI regarding lists of RSOs in Washington State, which is where I live: Updating these lists and making sure they're accurate must be a pretty low priority. Some of my neighbors (in Pierce County) look at the LE sites and check the lists frequently due to a lot of kids living on our street. Just within a couple of miles of my home, it's very common to see offenders listed at addresses where they haven't lived for years. We have also known of cases where a SO registers at his or her parents' home--but never actually lives there.

It's important to realize that with resources stretched to the max, there's a limit to how much supervision LE and the judicial system can give offenders. If the offender lies or fails to register, it may never be checked out. That's the way it is in this area, anyway.

I think in order for a RSO's name to come up in a public database, the RSO has to be at a certain risk level. I think there are three levels for offenders and only level 2 and 3 offenders are listed in public databases.

This is true for SOME states, not all. However, it is totally true that Kristian could have moved out of the state and be living in a state where he isn't required to be on a public registry. He then would not show up. The national registry sites are not as accurate as local ones either.

Also, if he had to register by January 16, then it has only been 10 days. That is giving LE a lot of credit to assume that they would have it processed and in the database in 10 days. He could go in and register within 24 hours and it could take them 2 months to get it up on the registry itself.

I am not concerned about this guy not being registered, if in fact he is not. He is the least of my concerns.

This is true for SOME states, not all. However, it is totally true that Kristian could have moved out of the state and be living in a state where he isn't required to be on a public registry. He then would not show up. The national registry sites are not as accurate as local ones either.

Also, if he had to register by January 16, then it has only been 10 days. That is giving LE a lot of credit to assume that they would have it processed and in the database in 10 days. He could go in and register within 24 hours and it could take them 2 months to get it up on the registry itself.

I am not concerned about this guy not being registered, if in fact he is not. He is the least of my concerns.

Maybe because his nephew's case is so high profile, the powers that be have decided to keep him out of the public eye at this point. I am sure they know exactly where he is. Moment by moment !!!

I did the same searches in WA and I also checked on family watchdog and another national site. Like I said, I cant' find him listed. I also checked neighboring states, OR, CA as he had previously lived in CA. I suppose he could have changed his name, I guess that's possible, but I don't know if that's allowed when you're out on parole. (Which I'm assuming he is????) So, that's why I brought it up, WHY is he not showing up in the RSO system?

And, BTW, there are still some of us, such as LE, who don't quite have enough evidence to rule out the possibility of Kyron disappearing at the hands of someone other than his stepmother. To the best of my knowledge LE has not ruled out stranger abuduction, nor to the best of my knowledge have the issued information that "clears" anyone.

“We’re still exhausting [information on] every individual,” he told reporters. “We can’t say for certain it wasn’t a stranger-to-stranger.”

When pressed about the role stepmother Terri Horman played in the case, Gates only said: “Terri’s being cooperative with the investigation. The whole family’s being cooperative.”

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

So, IMO any known sex offender who was around Kyron Horman, related, unrelated, male, female, no matter, is high on my list of possibilities, particularly if it is possible that this SO may have been molesting Kyron already. MOO MOO

bbm

She might have been cooperative back in June when this article was from but, I doubt that to have been true for much longer after that based on what we know so far...walking out of a Polygraph Exam is not what I would label as cooperative. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member