Kristian S Horman was arrested

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was incarcerated in Snohomish County, and was to serve his sentence in the Snohomish County Jail.

I just searched the jail roster and it appears he's been released. His name doesn't show up at all.

WOW, you are great at follow-up :dance: Great question. Was he only suppose to be in for a few months?

I always had this dark thought that how awful it would be if this guy showed up that morning or Terri had been in touch with him. Maybe he had visited not long before and Kyron saw or experienced something he shouldn't have. Then when LE came out and said they had learned some info they wished they hadn't I thought of Kristian again.

I know I need a NCIS bap on the back of my head, but in my mind he has never been completely out of the picture. These guys never get well.

xox

I figure that Kristian unintentionally played just another part in Terri's plan for plausible deniability.

He was incarcerated in Snohomish County, and was to serve his sentence in the Snohomish County Jail.

I just searched the jail roster and it appears he's been released. His name doesn't show up at all.

Thanks Puf, You're a peach and saved me a bunch of time. LOL Would it say if he has been moved to another facility like to Multnomah County? I only say that because LE has been so tight with this case we would have no idea if they were still looking at him. Remember they said he hadn't been ruled out or something like that? Hugs for always being a wealth of info in Kyron's case.

He is in prison in Washington, and I saw that he was put on the SO list on 6/17/10.

On 10/15/10, there is an entry that says "Return on Commitment" and that is the last entry. Anyone know what that means?

I figure that Kristian unintentionally played just another part in Terri's plan for plausible deniability.

Ahhh, you mean since she knew about what was going on with him and the timing fit with Kyron going missing right before Kristian would be sentenced, it would be a great bone to throw out there to take suspicion off of her?

Yea, could be. I don't trust either of them with their known problems. If they colluded somehow, using Kyron, maybe they kept his coming down here a secret from Kaine !!! That's what I hate about not having info, my mind starts to run thru all sorts of possibilities. IMO

He is in prison in Washington, and I saw that he was put on the SO list on 6/17/10.

On 10/15/10, there is an entry that says "Return on Commitment" and that is the last entry. Anyone know what that means?

Hi Gwen, I Googled a bit and only came up with this as an application to that terminology. It involved a SO:

" SHERIFF'S RETURN ON COMMITMENT FOR PRE SENTENCE INVESTIGATION MENTAL EXAMINATION, EVALUATION AND REPORT PURSUANT TO K.S.A. 22-3429

Here is the main link to that guy's record and it is so involved you have to scroll way down: http://www.shawneecourt.org/doe/search.jsp?caseNumber=99CR+04640&location=internet

I remember the Sheriff saying something like the situation with the brother playing a part in things they were investigating.

I remember the Sheriff saying something like the situation with the brother playing a part in things they were investigating.

Hi Tsvicki, still posting together after all of these years xox That is what I remember too, and he was still a part of the investigation.

Of course he could have said his grandpa abused him in order to plead his case in court. You know, I'm sorry Judge, I need help, I promise not to do it again type thing. I'm just saying it could be this.

bbm

The "return on commitment" simply means he is being brought back to court for an old charge, not being charged with a new crime.

I didn't know where else to post this, but I really want to know where Kristian Horman, a convicted SO is hanging his hat. ? I cannot find him registered anywhere and according to this article, he should have registered by now unless he was held in jail for some offense committed while incarcerated. His release date should have been December 16 (or earlier), giving him the grace of a 30 day filing, I can't find him anywhere. Are SO's allowed to register under some alias they pick out of a phone book? This makes me angry. If anyone, in this entire case, wreaks of motive, this person is among my top 10. Where is Kristian Horman?

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-i...-kyron-s-uncle-charged-child-molestation-case

When asked if Kristian Horman has been required to register as a sex offender, Hupp said, “No, not yet. He will be required to register when he is released.”

What motive do you believe Kristian Horman would have to take Kyron?

I haven't read the whole thread, so I'm sure opinions are all over the place. The following is just my own.

:truce:

How very sad for Willamette Weekly that they had one of the biggest crime stories in the U.S. right in their back yard! I feel so sorry for them!

Smallest violin in the world playing just for them: :boohoo:

Because that never happens anywhere else, does it? *cough* Tucson *cough*

How dare this "freaky" family lose a child. How inconsiderate of them! How dare the police leak things that had to be reported! How dare they have press conferences and stuff that made people miss their very important coffee breaks and golf games! :poke:

How dare the police dredge up actual facts that have to be published! How dare the public clamor for more! What do they think this is, a newspaper?

:Bennymonkey:

Maybe they are accustomed to covering bar-b-ques and county budget hearings, so real journalism just escapes them. Too much work to get to the bottom of things. Too much typing. :mickey:

A child's life isn't as important as their collective carpel tunnel syndrome and need for a daily nap, I guess.

And boo-hoo, they got bored with it because it went on Soooo Darnnnnn Looooooong! Without an arrest! That never happens anywhere else, does it? :waitasec:

And they got scooped by Nancy Grace! Jealousy Much? :parrot:

:innocent: :twocents: :cow:

And one more thing:

It makes me really sad that some newspapers often do "cold case" stories as a courtesy to families as well as communities, and especially for the victims themselves. I can't see WW ever doing that, can you? Clearly they think missing children are "out of sight and out of mind." And they don't give a damn about the families or members of the public who are worried about their own children.

That is not the "journalism we deserve."

None of us ever want to read about a missing child. To say that we as readers somehow conjure up and demand these stories based on sensationalism is backwards. JMO The facts of the case come first, our interest second.

Maybe they don't understand why some local stories become national news, so they blame Nancy Grace for shining a light into their little corner of the world.

But hey, stuff happens everywhere and it makes the news. That is how it has always been.

Example: There was a landslide in Tennessee that made news because reporters were standing right there with cameras when it happened. There are landslides in every state, but that one made CNN because it was different. It was dramatic. It was something most people never see. Sort of like a child that goes missing in the middle of a school day.

Maybe people at WW really don't think Kyron is that important. Maybe they feel the family isn't "worthy" of their so-called Pulitzer Prize-winning mentality and talent.

Yeah, but what's going to happen when there is an arrest and more stuff comes out? Or when Kyron is found? Will they just ignore it based on this Op-Ed?

They might as well just fold as a newspaper if this is their philosophy. I'm certainly never going to quote them here again, or respond to anything they write, even if they do a 180 and start covering Kyron again.

As a blogger myself, I understand the line between news and opinion. I'm not sure they do, however. If these are the Pulitizer Prize Winners, I'm sorry, they still aren't the "journalists" that I feel I deserve as a member of the public.

The quite simple motive that he is a convicted "child" sex offender. (Try to imagine that his name isn't Horman?)

Yes, but he was convicted for sleeping with a teenage girl. That is far different than kidnapping a seven year old boy for sexual reasons. Sexual offenders are usually particular about whom their victims are. I don't think he has anything to do with what happened to Kyron.

Yes, but he was convicted for sleeping with a teenage girl. That is far different than kidnapping a seven year old boy for sexual reasons. Sexual offenders are usually particular about whom their victims are. I don't think he has anything to do with what happened to Kyron.

Hi Aedrys. I thought he was convicted for watching her being sexually used, not doing it himself. Not that it matters, as it is just as bad IMO

And I have read on the internet that these SO's do not always limit themselves to one sex. There is too much written about that to even start bringing links here. They are such sickos IMO

He wasn't even convicted of "sleeping with" a teenage girl. He was convicted of 3rd degree child molestation. He groped her, she jumped out of the bed and called her mom. It didn't get past touching. (Not that I am minimizing that action--it is certainly wrong, bad, disgusting, and everything else.) But he did not rape her and she was about 15 when it happened. Not a 7 year old, and not a boy. And yes, there are some child sex offenders who will abuse any kid who comes their way, but most offenders go after a specific sex or age group. There has been absolutely no evidence that Kyron's uncle has ever abused pre-teen children or boys for that matter.

While I have no respect for him at all, I really do think he is a red herring in this case. Perhaps a planned red herring by the real perpetrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills