Kristian S Horman was arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so was he incarcerated all that time? do we know?

No, he wasn't. He was booked yesterday at 2.25 PM.

BUT his victim was a girl. An adolescent girl.

KH was a deacon

Greenwood Masonic Center

Meets on the 1st Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. (If a Holiday, then the 3rd Thursday). January and November meeting starts at 5:00 p.m. Dark July and August. (Contact)
Officers for 2006

Worshipful Master

Bro. Kristian Horman
Junior Deacon

FWIW
Not a church deacon. He's in a men's club. The Order of Masons.

so was he incarcerated all that time? do we know?

I read down thru everything on the site and could not tell. Best thing would be a phone call in the morning. If he was free and knew he was going to prison for a long time he might want to see his family in the Portland before that happened.

I will volunteer to call if you feel it is appropriate. Needless to say I am sure this info coming out now, which we can not stop, is going to create even more consternation for Kyron's family. xox

I love how WS can with in a hour Dunk a Rumor that was going on most of the night!! THATS why I love it here! I also love how that photo was deleted so fast. You mods ROCK ALL! Have a starbucks on me!! he he

What photo? Darn I missed it. :innocent:

He was CONVICTED yesterday in a trial by judge and taken into custody, and he's in county jail now.

2010011682 552430 6/16/2010 14:25:00 W M

Charge Description Disposition
CHILD MOLESTATION 3 (0084030) COMM
RCW/Code Bail Amount Court
9A.44.089(2) $0
Charging Agency Charge Date Arrest Type
SNOHOMISH COUNTY SHERIFF 6/16/2010 14:25:00 CM

I agree but wouldn't he have been booked after sentencing even if he was being held? Here he would have been booked again after sentencing because now he is sentenced not being held KWIM? But i have no idea in this case.

but was he held without bond until sentencing?

It did not appear so, but I am not that familiar with all those court and jail posting things. I also can't find all the links yet as I was doing all the sleuthing before we were able to post anything. I will keep looking. There is also an order of protection from an ex-wife somewhere. So sorry, I didn't copy and paste links on a notepad, as I was not sure what we would be able to post.

Someone with better skills than I will find them all soon, I am sure.

but was he held without bond until sentencing?

He was arrested at his sentencing on 6/16/2010 which implies he was not under arrest prior to sentencing. If he had been in jail all along he wouldn't have been arrested would he?

pufnstuf said:

I've learned from following cases, that does not mean much.

Not long ago, here in Louisiana, a RSO assaulted and killed a young boy.
His 2 priors were both female.

Could be that Kaine had a hand in turning his brother in or something - something that would make the brother hold a grudge - and when he realized he was going down - he did something to get Back at Kaine?

Pure speculation on my part.

oh, and I can't read the docket link. can anyone spoon feed me a little?

age of victim?

there was a no contact order so that answers that LOL

The link you provided also lists a "victim's statement."

These particular charges do not appear to be connected to Kyron. What I can't tell is if he has been held all this time or out.

That is true Curiousmind, But if he wasn't incarcirated as I've read here, and can be shown to have been in the Portland area on the 4th it could be if there were impropriaties [sp] committed, he could have a whole new set of charges. I don't think he'd even have to be placed at the school.

Here is the code law for his charges.

RCW 9A.44.089
Child molestation in the third degree.
(1) A person is guilty of child molestation in the third degree when the person has, or knowingly causes another person under the age of eighteen to have, sexual contact with another who is at least fourteen years old but less than sixteen years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least forty-eight months older than the victim.

(2) Child molestation in the third degree is a class C felony.

http://search.leg.wa.gov/wslrcw/RCW%20%20%209A%20TITLE/RCW%20%20%209A.%2044%20%20CHAPTER/RCW%20%20%209A.%2044%20.089.htm

here is the case number and the link. I am going to take the docket info down
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/

Superior Court Case Summary
spacer.gif
Court: Snohomish Superior
Case Number: 09-1-00140-0

RE. the victim....I am not sure that is the victims name that is listed, who was a juvenile, it may be someone who was acting as their representative.

any posts about the rest of the family and the thread is closed. that's it

Would he be re-booked if he were already in custody from the original arrest?

Hard to tell from the records if he was in custody but the way I read it, he was not. Otherwise, why would there be a 'no contact' order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abo