Kristian S Horman was arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was arraigned on 2/9/09. But can't find out anything - don't know if they list "BOND POSTED" out there, if they do then he didn't get out. The "no contact" orders are usual - even if he's in, just means he can't call. And there were 2 no contact orders - 2 different people.

RE. the victim....I am not sure that is the victims name that is listed, who was a juvenile, it may be someone who was acting as their representative.

I dont think they put the victim name in the dockett stuff. You can request your name be kept private as a victim.Even if the victim is not a minor. At least in my state you can. More then likely it is the GAL.

I agree but wouldn't he have been booked after sentencing even if he was being held? Here he would have been booked again after sentencing because now he is sentenced not being held KWIM? But i have no idea in this case.

There's no way to answer that, Jbean. My interpretation is that he has been convicted but not sentenced yet.

He was taken into custody yesterday after the bench trial. I took that to mean that as soon as the trial was over he was taken into custody. I don't think he's been in jail, but I don't know for sure.

I just find it strange that a man who molested and adolescent girl would be interested in a tiny little boy.

Just doesn't fit. The only value I see of knowing about this, again, is that we see that this family has some deep issues.

I dont think they put the victim name in the dockett stuff. You can request your name be kept private as a victim.Even if the victim is not a minor. At least in my state you can. More then likely it is the GAL.

I think you are correct, I don't see any information that the victim is a girl, but maybe it's there and I can't find it. Just that a female name is listed in two spots, but not identified as the victim at all that I see.

That looks like the trial was 6/16 because it has duration of 30 minutes or so and they put a no bond on him.I didn't see a no bond on him before that,did anyone else?If not,he was running around till yesterday.

There's no way to answer that, Jbean. My interpretation is that he has been convicted but not sentenced yet.

He was taken into custody yesterday after the bench trial. I took that to mean that as soon as the trial was over he was taken into custody. I don't think he's been in jail, but I don't know for sure.

I just find it strange that a man who molested and adolescent girl would be interested in a tiny little boy.

Just doesn't fit. The only value I see of knowing about this, again, is that we see that this family has some deep issues.

I find it strange a grown man would Molist anyone female or male. This makes the person NOT normal.

Exactly Puf - all this does for me is give a whole lot more insight into the family dynamic. I don't believe this guy is responsible for Kyron. Could explain why we haven't seen or heard from grandparents - they kinda got their hands full right about now. Plus this shows some of why the secrecy of the family here.

Is Kaine older or younger? How many other siblings does he have?

I find it strange a grown man would Molist anyone female or male. This makes the person NOT normal.

I couldn't agree with you more. But most men who molest teenage girls don't molest little bitty boys. Completely different MO.

That looks like the trial was 6/16 because it has duration of 30 minutes or so and they put a no bond on him.I didn't see a no bond on him before that,did anyone else?If not,he was running around till yesterday.

I have the same information...looks like he was convicted on the 16th for a crime committed last February, 09. Highly doubt he was incarcerated for over a year with no conviction. moo

I couldn't agree with you more. But most men who molest teenage girls don't molest little bitty boys. Completely different MO.

If availability of a victim is a problem, either sex will usually do. mho moo

Oh,I see so the order of protection in 2008 was probably by former wife,possibly because of the minor child.

It is not uncommon at all, many times victims are determined simply by the ACCESS that the perpetrator has to the child. Working with victims of this type of abuse, you will frequently find brothers and sisters who have been molested by the same person. I believe there is a WS member here who has spoken of that happening with her own children. As a matter of fact, MOST children who are molested are the victim of a relative whether by blood or marriage.

jmo

But his motive would not have to be molestation - it could be something else - like revenge.

I don't want this thread to turn into a debate on if a Man or Woman Molist one sex are they likely to molist another sex. I will just say it happens every single day. I should know I am a survivor of this very thing. My adoptive children are as well and my husband is in LE and see's it all the time.

I am backing out of this thread as I see no good coming to it.

Posted in red because it is Kyrons Fav color!

I have a photo of him from his marriage in 2008.

I don't know if I am allowed to post the link?

It also shows his wife and youngest child.

If availability of a victim is a problem, either sex will usually do. mho moo

I disagree. Most molestors have a preference and rarely deviate from that preference. There are reams of scholarship out there about this.

No, It has a innocent child it in and a innocent female.* Not a mod but a mod has already deleted such photo before*

Posted in Red because it is Kyrons Fav color! <3

There is a baby in that photo. Please don't post it. It also contains the victim's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abo