GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really, really don't understand how he knew of her. I know they only lived in that house for 3 weeks (as renters), but maybe he had been already living in that town and just rented a new house? Maybe he had daughters that went to school with her? Maybe his daughters were invited to the quincenera too?

I am posting mad stop, excuse me (just really hoping that justice comes quick and swift for Alicia), I think the POI lived close to where the teenagers from the school lived. I think our POI never really "grew up" and made friends with the local teenagers.

:twocents::trout:
The mother had seen the boy that came and picked her up, but didn't know him-know him. An acquaintance, if you will.
I will hold my thoughts on that... or rather my personal parental opinion on that.

I am so glad they found him....

I am posting mad stop, excuse me (just really hoping that justice comes quick and swift for Alicia), I think the POI lived close to where the teenagers from the school lived. I think our POI never really "grew up" and made friends with the local teenagers.

I hear you sherbetjello, that makes sense to me... but it seems weird that a man his age with a family be that kind of guy, but then again its people that never grow up like that are weird.

Edit: This whole thing is weird... my mind is just spinning with all of the possible scenarios that could have led up to this tragedy. In the end the type of people that are responsible are ones that we can never understand. Seems that's always the case.

If the perp is his son then why is the father being questioned by LE & why the heck would he be taking off in the vehicle from the plant? :waitasec:

I wan't implying that the perp is his son. I meant maybe Alicia was friends with his 19 yr old son, cousin etc. and that's how she came in contact with Longloria. I'm so glad he was found fast. Didn't think he would get far in that car!

:twocents::trout: I will hold my thoughts on that... or rather my personal parental opinion on that.

I am so glad they found him....

I know, I have had to reserve my thought on that as well.
I am glad they caught him too, now I wait to see these flood gates open and drown the people responsible.

That is what I was thinking too sherbetjello. Also, thought this...He might be attracted to very young teen girls. He keeps getting physically older but the girls he's attracted to never do. KWIM? JMHO.

One of the links above said they made contact with him in Lincoln County....west of Salina, which would indicate possibly traveling west on I 70 toward Colorado. BUT, then again, he could have been at someone's home and called in after hearing news reports....who knows.

One of the links above said they made contact with him in Lincoln County....west of Salina, which would indicate possibly traveling west on I 70 toward Colorado. BUT, then again, he could have been at someone's home and called in after hearing news reports....who knows.

I believe he was head towards MO actually. I really didnt think he would get far in something with big red letters on it and I would imagine they had gps on thier company vehicles or something?
http://tinyurl.com/2787h7m

Authorities arrest man in connection with Great Bend teen's death
By Eagle staff and news services

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2010/08/27/1465339/authorities-search-house-in-connection.html#ixzz0xpZymTUs

GREAT BEND — A person of interest has been taken into custody in connection with the death of 14-year-old Alicia DeBolt of Great Bend.

The Kansas Highway Patrol confirmed that Adam Joseph Longoria, 36, also known as "Rocco," was taken into custody earlier today.

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2010/08/27/1465339/authorities-search-house-in-connection.html#ixzz0xpa2dxuU

That is what I was thinking too sherbetjello. Also, thought this...He might be attracted to very young teen girls. He keeps getting physically older but the girls he's attracted to never do. KWIM? JMHO.
what I am wondering is did he just move to town? or has he been renting somewhere else in town prior to his move into the house three weeks ago??? I also agree with you and jello on what you posted above! And based on possible locations I am finding for him he perhaps could have been born in Texas... (speculation at this point)

If LE said this was "not random" then he must know her?

ETA..If he's only been in town for 3 weeks he didn't know her very long & could not have known her that well.

Maybe he knew her online and she thought he was 19... maybe she got invited to this party and he said "Hey, I'm going to send my Uncle/cousin/friend to come get you, I need to take care of things here."

Or maybe he does have a child who went to school with her or knew her somehow.

Or maybe he just saw her and grabbed her at some point.

It's very odd.

I wan't implying that the perp is his son. I meant maybe Alicia was friends with his 19 yr old son, cousin etc. and that's how she came in contact with Longloria. I'm so glad he was found fast. Didn't think he would get far in that car!

If he had been out with his family prior to the abduction is it possible that she was babysitting his kids and the 19 year old was the family member that drove her home?

I could see a mother being more trusting in that situation. She sees the family car that Alicia is normally dropped off in after babysitting, the boy is related that family. Since Alicia's mom knows of the family she feels more comfortable with other members of it.

Authorities arrest man in connection with Great Bend teen's death
By Eagle staff and news services

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2010/08/27/1465339/authorities-search-house-in-connection.html#ixzz0xpZymTUs

GREAT BEND — A person of interest has been taken into custody in connection with the death of 14-year-old Alicia DeBolt of Great Bend.

The Kansas Highway Patrol confirmed that Adam Joseph Longoria, 36, also known as "Rocco," was taken into custody earlier today.

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2010/08/27/1465339/authorities-search-house-in-connection.html#ixzz0xpa2dxuU

snipped from oviedo's link:

Great Bend police, Barton County Sheriff's Office and Kansas Bureau of Investigation officers entered the house at 1801 Eighth Street at about 10 p.m. They remained there well past midnight. The warrant covered the entire premises, which included the house and garage.

The adult male resident of the house was seen talking with officers as his children and dog sat on the curb nearby.

With yellow crime scene tape encircling the entire yard, investigators went in and out of the buildings. The KBI's mobile Crime Scene Unit was parked at the curb.

Officers at the scene said their investigation into the death of Alicia led them to the address.

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2010/08/27/1465339/authorities-search-house-in-connection.html#ixzz0xpbtgZVS

I pulled up the name and it is possible that this guy was in prison in Texas in 2009. It also made mention that he called in bomb threats from a Texas prison to a middle or elementary school.

ok, i'm totally missing something...i thought the 19yo she took off with was arrested? was that not correct? sorry, only have a bit of time to check....thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en