Found Deceased KS - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The picture of AM with the Scream mask on caught my eye. Could she be part of a group that wears those to disguise themselves? (For whatever reason)

Also, isn't her dog an English Bulldog? How did her dog keep up with her running, especially in warm weather?
I ask this because maybe that's why she left him behind. Too hot!

I don't believe the Scream mask has anything to do with Ashley missing. Yes, Ashley would not have the Bulldog (Flicker) run with her on hot days. She would wait until the evening to run with Flicker.

I posted the link to that earlier on the thread when it came out. That is only her family saying that. Law enforcement hasn't said it.

The only thing that law enforcement has said to the media that makes me think they are taking a different look at this case is where they said they were going to Thursday May 17th and working backwards.

RCPD states they will not comment on an ongoing investigation.

Well if you check out the Bring Ash Home page you get to see their latest post. I sure as hell hope that what they linked isn't the basis for what her family thinks happened.

It would be counter-productive to get into specifics at this time. I can assure everyone that the Lead Detective, Private Investigator and family are working hard to find Ashley.

The tarot card reader is using our image art for our episode about Ashley without permission. They copied and pasted the entire image, including our logo, from our website to their website. We are working to get it taken down. Our listeners are even asking us if we are working with this tarot card reader. What a mess.

The family has no idea who the tarot card reader is and why they are providing information.

It would be counter-productive to get into specifics at this time. I can assure everyone that the Lead Detective, Private Investigator and family are working hard to find Ashley.

I hope you get the answers you and your family deserves Mr.Lewis. A parents instinct sometimes is a scary thing. But you even stated yourself in the very beginning of your beautiful daughters disappearance that some witness(es) you’ve spoken with seemed “fishy” Because fact of the matter is someone somewhere knows more than they’ve come forward with! Everything done in the dark sooner or later comes to the light! Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way!!! #BringAshHome

It has been more than one month since RCPD has had anything to say about Ashley's case. Maybe they will have something at the two month mark. Mr. Lewis, if you are still checking in, this would be a good time to start reaching out to the media to see if they are willing to get a story out and perhaps something out of RCPD as well.

Missing in Kansas: Veteran Ashley Meiss

A Kansas veteran has been missing for two months.

This week, the Riley County Police Department tells KAKE News there are no new developments in the case, but it’s an active investigation.

Meiss’ family lives out-of-state, but they have come to Kansas to perform searches around Ogden. They’ve also hired an investigator to assist with the case. Still, they haven’t found much information.

Bring Ash Home

****Please Like and Share****

We would like to thank our friends at the Ogden Friendship House of Hope for donating $1000 to help find Ashely as well as hosting such a wonderful event. Many of you may not know but Ashley was Baptized by the Friendship House shortly before she went missing.
1f64f.png

Attachments

• 9A3FC592-C076-4531-8074-8F01F1945921.jpeg
    9A3FC592-C076-4531-8074-8F01F1945921.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 15
Bring Ash Home
Posted yesterday

Before Ashley Meiss went missing May 17th 2018. Scrolling through Facebook news feed would see a missing persons and would think how sad, awful, can’t imagine how the family must feel. Would then pray to the higher power that the person is found safe. Sometimes would shared the info/photo, but not always.
Never expect it to happen to your family, never ever in a million years. Can’t imagine, the feelings, the pain & heartache. Now that is has happened to our family....
We fear the unknown, what happened to Ashley? Our family wants & needs to know answers. Someone knows something. Ashley needs to come home. Her mom, dad, children, siblings, family loves & miss her so very much...
2665.png
♥️

Attachments

• 37EF86CF-70A0-49A0-A87F-73FD6E341F2D.jpeg
    37EF86CF-70A0-49A0-A87F-73FD6E341F2D.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 14
From the Bring Ash Home FB

Jessica Anger Smith I have combat tracker’s training and live about 90 min out. I know it’s been a while, but if you want me to give it a shot, let me know. I’ll make time to come out your way.

Lewis Tom We really appreciate your offer and may take you up on it soon. The investigation is yielding some information that may be helpful.

Bring Ash Home

****Please Like and Share****

We would like to thank our friends at the Ogden Friendship House of Hope for donating $1000 to help find Ashely as well as hosting such a wonderful event. Many of you may not know but Ashley was Baptized by the Friendship House shortly before she went missing.
1f64f.png

I will be flying in from NC to attend the candlelight vigil and encourage anyone in the area to attend. We will find Ashley.

Bring Ash Home FB

Still sharing and praying for her return,,,when will this be on Dateline
15h

Bring Ash Home Thank you Connie. We are pending additional information before we're able to move forward with the media.
15h

Attachments

• 1307C9AF-52BB-4BFD-8172-A64C97D890C6.jpeg
    1307C9AF-52BB-4BFD-8172-A64C97D890C6.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 13
Bring Ash Home

24hr
My daughter Ashley Meiss (Lewis) has been missing since Friday May 18th at approximately 8:30 pm. She was last witnessed with two older males at the Rock House Sports Bar & Grill (231 Riley Ave, Ogden, KS 66517). We know people involved have been untruthful with us. I need someone to come forward with the truth and will pay $6,000 in cash for information leading to the recovery of Ashley. All information will be kept strictly confidential (no questions asked). Please share this information with as many people as possible in the Ogden, Manhattan and Junction City, Kansas area. I will be flying in from North Carolina to attend Ashley's Candlelight Vigil at the Ogden United Methodist Church Friendship House on Sunday July 29th at 7:00 pm if you would like to meet in person. If not, simply call or text me at (910) 309-2311. It is time for this to end. God Bless you!

Respectfully,
Tom Lewis (Ashley's father)

Bring Ash Home

24hr
My daughter Ashley Meiss (Lewis) has been missing since Friday May 18th at approximately 8:30 pm. She was last witnessed with two older males at the Rock House Sports Bar & Grill (231 Riley Ave, Ogden, KS 66517). We know people involved have been untruthful with us. I need someone to come forward with the truth and will pay $6,000 in cash for information leading to the recovery of Ashley. All information will be kept strictly confidential (no questions asked). Please share this information with as many people as possible in the Ogden, Manhattan and Junction City, Kansas area. I will be flying in from North Carolina to attend Ashley's Candlelight Vigil at the Ogden United Methodist Church Friendship House on Sunday July 29th at 7:00 pm if you would like to meet in person. If not, simply call or text me at (910) 309-2311. It is time for this to end. God Bless you!

Respectfully,
Tom Lewis (Ashley's father)

Thank you for sharing, Mica. Mr. Lewis’ post brought tears to my eyes. I think of Ashley and her children every day, and the lack of information from LE has been both concerning and frustrating.

One thing the post confirms definitively is that Ashley “was last witnessed with two older males at the Rock House Sports Bar & Grill (231 Riley Ave, Ogden, KS 66517).”

Since the post also states “My daughter Ashley Meiss (Lewis) has been missing since Friday May 18th at approximately 8:30 pm,” (RBBM) I assume she was seen at the bar that day (@T Lewis, please correct me if I am wrong about this).

I wonder if @Ogden Resident is still following this thread. S/he posted on June 5th:
“First off, let's get a fact straight. Ashley was in the bar on THURSDAY not Friday. How do I know that? I was there and briefly talked to her, on THURSDAY. I talked to the bartenders that worked on FRIDAY and Ashley was never at the bar on FRIDAY.
<modsnip>“ (RBBM)
KS - Ks - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

And then on June 13th:
“Yes, there was one last weekend. I got permission tonight to search a plot on private property on the river, but the land owner has been mushroom hunting it lately. So, the search that will be conducted tomorrow will probably be a waste to of time. But it will be searched and crossed off the map. I will have to let the unofficial search coordinator know when I am done. The land owner only gave me permission to search. Most of the plot is really overgrown and way off the beaten path.”
KS - Ks - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

So @Ogden Resident,
  1. Why the discrepancy between the dates?
  2. Did anything come of the search of the private property? Have there been other searches since?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back