Found Deceased KS - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What sparked my attention was once again the info about the two older males in the bar Friday night at 8:30 pm, and people involved being untruthful. Wondering if the two males are the untruthful people?

Bring Ash Home

New updated missing poster just posted to the Bring Ash Home Facebook.

I just recently came across her case and it really bothers me. Someone knows something and I want this strong mother to be brought home! Praying for her and her family.

I agree. I don't know how anyone can just not speak up or try to give false information in the case of someone being missing. I guess if they have something to do with it that would be a reason, but why else would people be dishonest. I don't know how people live with knowing they might know the answer to help bring her home and they either keep quiet or lie.

I wonder if those people who have not been honest have also injected themselves into the search and investigation, pretending to be someone who cares about Ashley's return while also giving bad information. If it can be proven that they have been untruthful, shouldn't they be immediately charged with obstruction?

This Army Veteran SHOULD NOT still be away from her family and friends that love her dearly!! She made a comment to go and fight for our freedom. To only return to the monster(s) that’s responsible for her disappearance. It’s time someone speaks up!!!! #BringAshHome

I would really like to know where Riley County Police are at with Ashley's case. I can't believe there isn't something they can say. Some effort on their part to generate some news and perhaps tips.

I’m amazed at all the LE, FBI, and media attention over the missing, Mollie Tibbetts, from Iowa. Wish Ashley could get the same.

I completely agree, I don't think any missing person should get more or less attention than another one, but Ashley is pretty, an army veteran with two small children, missing from a small town, with a supportive family who has been very vocal in trying to find her. All reasons I would think her story would get a lot of media but on the other hand it was initially thought maybe she went missing voluntarily or harmed herself so maybe media didn't take interest. I have no idea:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webgirl60
Back